Yes my name is Ho lee how can I help you. Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Y'all think he is mad at someone? Because he sure SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just can't deal with that level of ass tonight. Time to grab the high nic and go look at funny pictures or something lol
You can always just strike up a convo with Marcus in " last one to post" he needs a friend

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Today, the Internet happened.

One second, I was a straight male reading current events. But in the blink of an eye, I was somehow transported to Tumblr and became the sole cause of every societal woe that is and ever will be.

I am, apparently:
--A privileged, misogynistic, "cisgendered" asshole who needs to die immediately.
--Morally bankrupt.
--Ableist and classist because I eat veggies and exercise.
--A person whose wife only loves him because she's been tricked by humanity.
--An enforcer of patriarchal tyranny.
--A phobe and shamer of every group that others self-identify with.
--An idiot because I had no idea LGBT now contains three additional letters.
--An abusive adult because I believe some children need helpful guidance.
--Guilty of shameful "culture appropriation" because I like Korean food.

And here I thought I was just a dude.

The More You Know.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today, the Internet happened.

One second, I was a straight male reading current events. But in the blink of an eye, I was somehow transported to Tumblr and became the sole cause of every societal woe that is and ever will be.

I am, apparently:
--A privileged, misogynistic, "cisgendered" asshole who needs to die immediately.
--Morally bankrupt.
--A person whose wife only loves him because she's been tricked by humanity.
--An enforcer of patriarchal tyranny.
--A phobe and shamer of every group that others self-identify with.
--An idiot because I had no idea LGBT now contains three additional letters.
--An abusive adult because I believe some children need helpful guidance.
--Guilty of shameful "culture appropriation" because I like Korean food.

And here I thought I was just a dude.

View attachment 39832
891f1a4bdb2c11c3db7dc28b7c04527c.jpg

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I am, apparently:
And today, on the interwebz, I learned a whole new word: "Ableism". From Wikipedia: "Ableism or ablism[1] (/ˈeɪblɪzəm/) is a form of discrimination or social prejudice against people with disabilities." The article goes on to assert "Similar to many of the assumptions underlying the medical model of disability amongst many clinicians, the "ableist" societal world-view is that the able-bodied are the norm in society, and that people who have disabilities deviate from that norm."

I'm going to need a lot more coffee before I can even begin to address that in any kind of coherent fashion.

Is it too early to start drinking?

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I might have given VU Live a look, if it didn't require Flash. I won't have Flash installed on anything I use.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Oh, but it's so much fun! The anniversary show is on tonight, starting at 8, ending whenever they decide they're sleepy.
Well that may be, Huck, but Abobe Flash is absolutely one of the worst, if not the worst, things you can have installed on your computer or mobile device, from a security standpoint. It's so bad that, as I said: I won't have it on any device I use.

IMO: Having Flash installed is just asking to be 0wn3d.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Was out flying the drone and the police people decided I had to leave the park.
So I went to the coffee shop across the street and flew the drone to the park and waved to the cops .
-why?
Because I can.

I love remote control aircraft

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I thought I would share a valuable tool for those that order from Ecigexpress. when you order from them typicaly a order will sit for 2 days before they do anytthing .. To fx this open a ticket immediately and make up wild events for why you need it shipped quicker.. I have been doing this after many orders sitting and wondering why?? So this last order I just told them my dog was going into meltdown and if they could get it out next day tha would be great!!
So moral of the story they wll ship it out next day its jus a matter of working a system.. also if you are impatient and do not want to see your Tiramisu sit for days it makes good sense.. "_

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am having so much fun with job hunting. I had a head hunter call me a few days ago. She sets up a interview/application. Sounds really good, huh? Not. I go to the entity/facility and was told they are being audited. I filled out a application and off I went. This morning I get a call from the DON (director of nursing) to give her a call to set up a interview. Okay, I called back 3 hours from the time she called because I was busy. I called and was told she no longer works there. What? They set me up with corporate via telephone. I have a interview with them. I'm not feeling good about this. My rant for the day.
I have been dealing wth Shady recruiters for over 25 years in IT.. It is getting worse!! I have the most insane things pop up just hang in there .. I am job hunting myself as I need to run away from thigns again so the crazy level is at a peak...

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok I'm pissed or maybe I'm just a dick. I won that " nubilus juice" contest. Got second place. Well the contest stated second place wins the entire nubilus juice line in 15ml. Hell yeah right that's sweet. Well I got it today. But they only sent me half the line. Is it just fucking me being a unappreciative dick. Or is that shit wrong.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, I saw that Scooter. The contest clearly said the full line. Sounds like they are you some juice, IMO.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I saw that Scooter. The contest clearly said the full line. Sounds like they are you some juice, IMO.
Ok well I'm glad it's not just me.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You no maybe where y'all come from a person's word don't mean shit but where I come from it means everything. And if your not good as your word you ain't shit. And if you let one walk over you they all will before it's over with. When I first come on this forum that's why I fell in love with it. Y'all didn't take no shit And stood up for each other. But the more ppl come here the more y'all are letting these ppl Just walk all over you. And because I stand up for my self I get called a poor sport and bitchy. When truelly all I'm doing is having the balls to stand up for myself and you the group.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been nice about it this far

You no maybe where y'all come from a person's word don't mean shit but where I come from it means everything. And if your not good as your word you ain't shit. And if you let one walk over you they all will before it's over with. When I first come on this forum that's why I fell in love with it. Y'all didn't take no shit And stood up for each other. But the more ppl come here the more y'all are letting these ppl Just walk all over you. And because I stand up for my self I get called a poor sport and bitchy. When truelly all I'm doing is having the balls to stand up for myself and you the group.

12 minutes. That a record? lol

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hank is not girls name.... I guess it could be, but if it were Hank would have cruel parents

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors