SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's moving faster on my android tablet than it has all day on the desktop or iPad. Or maybe they've about got it fixed.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's moving ok on tapacrap....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
90 Giveaways by Lonnie, 90! 3 sets of 30 giveaways. Vic was doing his best to break chat with his giveaways.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Holy shit... I passed out before they went to Lonnie...I should have been drinking coffee instead f beer

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It was batshit fucking crazy
It usually is. I won that once before, and it's a killer prize!
But it gets nuttier than fuck in the chat room when they switch to it,
Last week they gave it away in the first hour

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They didn't give away his regular box. It was his new stuff

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I enjoyed the show last night as well. I watched the whole thing and then hung out with Nitro on his channel for a while. BTW, I didn't win anything either but was happy for those who did. I did notice a lot of people complaining about it, and the amount that some were giving away, and thought it was pretty tasteless as these people didn't have to give anything away. The only thing I think they did wrong was not requiring a woot or zip code for every win as I'm sure there were more than a few people drawn that were asleep at the keyboard and don't even realize they won. All in all, it was a lot of fun, and I plan to watch it again next year. I do watch their regular show every week as well.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It usually is. I won that once before, and it's a killer prize!
But it gets nuttier than fuck in the chat room when they switch to it,
Last week they gave it away in the first hour

Where can I watch the replay. I was told I won something from Lonnie but I must have missed it

With you I already have everything

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
With me what?.?.?

I don't know where the replay would be. Sorry.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It was a great show. But I always have fun there I've never won anything

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you did, I missed it. No idea on the replay...
Yeahci didn't think I did either. But I did pass out for like 30mins when Lonnie first came on. Lol

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I'm gona have to change it it was real small in the bottom but since it updated it Looked like that I don't like it

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm sorry dude, I'm really not trying to be a dickhead, but it has my OCD, getting all kind of D. Lol

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sorry dude, I'm really not trying to be a dickhead, but it has my OCD, getting all kind of D. Lol

Yeah I'm working on it

have a nice day

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made it til 3:30am my time, 4:30 Joisey time. Smokie crapped out, Tiny crapped out, Rich came on board. How much longer did it go?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well just for example I think stupid ass parents like that should be held accountable. Its no difference than this dumbass in our neighborhood. We have an atv club we all meet at my house and a bunch of us meet up at my place load up and and go play in the woods get drunk and play all day. Now my son he is 20 now in the army. Good man he has grown up to be. But anyways he has always been around atvs. He knows what he is doing. So when he was 16 I finally got him his own it was nice. 500 recon 4×4. Now he has been around them his whole life. But his little rich buddy lives up the road. Moves in, they hang out alot. Well he on the other hand knows shit about atv's but he is one of those kids that has everything and better than yours. His dad goes and buys him 15 now 15. A 650 rr 4×4 rapotor. One of the biggest baddest there is. Now I'm good at what I do on a atv. But that one would be more than I'd ever want. Low and behold two days later my son comes thru the door white as a sheet and crying. That little boy killed him self on that dam thing. The boys father blames my son and trys to sue us. Because they where out riding together. Trys haveing the mountain trails shit down. It was a complete mess. Now sad this was. My son even blamed himself for awhile. But this all boiled down to one thing. Why in the hell go but your kid something like that in the first dam place. And then blame everyone but himself for the accident. When in truth it was there fault for being so stupid for getting something like that for a baby in the first place. Stupid ass should be locked up for that shit. But don't make everyone suffer because he was stupid.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Stupid, nuts, sad. But not unpredictable. I've been out of the game too long - Yami makes a 4x4 Raptor now? And it's a 650 instead of a 660? No matter...2 smokes forever! My Banshee misses me, been sitting in the back of my RV for almost a decade unridden...

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Stupid, nuts, sad. But not unpredictable. I've been out of the game too long - Yami makes a 4x4 Raptor now? And it's a 650 instead of a 660? No matter...2 smokes forever! My Banshee misses me, been sitting in the back of my RV for almost a decade unridden...
It may have been a 660. I haven't riding in awhile myself. 2014 I took and rolled a 500 Rubicon about 100 yrds down a rock cliff face broke all my ribs on one side. Broke my collar bone. Not cracked I broke my skull. Didn't even no who I was for two weeks. And would just pass out for no reason at anytime for 2 yrs. Crushed 3 verda bray's in my back. And left a 2013 500 Rubicon in a 1000 pieces. But it was no ones fault but mine.

have a nice day

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It may have been a 660. I haven't riding in awhile myself. 2014 I took and rolled a 500 Rubicon about 100 yrds down a rock cliff face broke all my ribs on one side. Broke my collar bone. Not cracked I broke my skull. Didn't even no who I was for two weeks. And would just pass out for no reason at anytime for 2 yrs. Crushed 3 verda bray's in my back. And left a 2013 500 Rubicon in a 1000 pieces. But it was no ones fault but mine.

have a nice day
Ouch - split skulls are no fun...but when mine healed it left a cool knot on my forehead I can knock on like it's a 2 x 4...fun to freak people out with.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ouch - split skulls are no fun...but when mine healed it left a cool knot on my forehead I can knock on like it's a 2 x 4...fun to freak people out with.
Mines in the back of my head. Still love riding though. Just don't have the time with a 5yr old

have a nice day

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn't either. I'm not even gona bother with it

have a nice day
You can zip ahead to where Lonnie came on and just watch that part, but I really don't remember your name coming up in random last night. I could be wrong though.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hope no one wins the election..... I couldn't stand hearing Hillary's kackel, seeing Tom Cruz's lady face, watching Bernie sanders look like he just farted, or hearing trump telling me i'm stupid for the next 4 years.

I am starting to think the earth is going to fall into the sun

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope no one wins the election..... I couldn't stand hearing Hillary's kackel, seeing Tom Cruz's lady face, watching Bernie sanders look like he just farted, or hearing trump telling me i'm stupid for the next 4 years.

I am starting to think the earth is going to fall into the sun

This^^^ That is all, carry on

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have a SmartPhone to use the thing, but I've been seeing tons of complaints about it for what feels like a couple of years, if not longer.

What surprises me is no alternative has moved in and displaced it.
Existing market share inertia perhaps? Like IE enjoyed for so long?

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's all Political Theater anyway. He'd just be the figurehead who has his handlers tell him what to say and do. (He doesn't even have a clear grasp on how Congress works, so he'll need quite a bit of help.)

But his handlers could tell him when to veto something, so there could be closer-to-real-life legislation issues.

Or... I guess there's a chance a loose cannon/rabid lunatic ends up the best chance for the GOP to take back the White House, so Republicans reluctantly suck his balls and help him become leader of 319 million people.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I prefer the nuclear option

VU Sponsors