Fuck phone orders
Fuck weirdos
Fuck the prolonged full moon
Fuck Dewalt
Fuck the Thunder

While on the topic...
Fuck unnecessary lists

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here is a recap of this thread from yesterday:
Fuck George Z
Fuck profiting off death
Fuck the FDA
Fuck Milwaukee Tools
Fuck overflavored juice
Fuck China
Fuck Big Bird
Fuck you (says Fozzie)
Fuck Kermit's new-found orifice
Fuck ruined childhoods
Fuck phone orders
Fuck weirdos
Fuck the prolonged full moon
Fuck Dewalt
Fuck the Thunder

While on the topic...
Fuck unnecessary lists

catgif-fuckthis.gif

:D
Andria

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Vaperstek has doubled the price of their throat hit nicotine, the $25 liters are now $50 + shipping.......:cuss2:
Time to move on to greener pastures - as it appears you already have. Paid $40 for a liter from Nicotine River the other day, still about 1/2 liter of Nude left so I won't be sampling it for a few weeks - winner gets to sell me a few gallons next time they have a sale.
Hey Milwaukee Tools... You can suck suck suck it.

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Just suck it.

Back to Makita.
I'm still using the off-brand crap they produce as the Depot's house brand...won't say it's great but for the price I can afford to replace a drill every 8-10 months, a sawzall every year and a half or so...initial investment is so high that with 20 battery-powered tools and a dozen battery packs it'd be hard to switch brands.
Your juice. It's over-flavored.

Your juice has too much flavoring in it.

The emperor has no clothes and...

You're over-flavoring your juice.
People demand it. When I vape any of my popular for-sale offerings I do it at 50-70% flavor, but I've tried cutting recipes back (especially for people who complain a 20/80 "max-VG" mix is too thin but demand 18% flavor) and I've been asked for "extra flavor shots but keep the VG the same."

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How Reverse Outrage Works

One person: "Hi my tiny social group. Frozen needs something new. #GiveElsaAGirlfriend Ha ha. LOL."

Another person: [retweet]

Someone else: "I'm morally superior and that is unacceptable. Blah blah wahhhhh."

Media: "Heated Debate Over LGBT Rights" and "Internet Outrage Has Been Sparked" and "The Earth Exploded Today"

Everyone: "LESBIANS." "NO. FAMILY VALUES." "YOU'RE WRONG." "NO, YOU'RE GOING TO HOT HELL."

Disney: [Carefully worded press release after being flooded with demands from both sides.]

TV News: "Should Elsa Be a Lesbian?" and Vox: "Lesbians, Explained" and Buzzfeed: "Top 10 Lesbians of All Time"

Finally, some outrage troll creates a new obnoxious/creative tweet and the cycle restarts.

VU Sponsors