Member For 1 Year
tumblr_o545xbfceA1tjuycoo1_1280.jpg
Why yes, yes I do.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If I say that thread is stupid, it doesn't do justice to the actual, mind-numbing stupidity of every single detail inside the thread that would technically make it a thread by definition.

In the history of stupid threads, that thread is going to force all other stupid people to work harder to achieve top-tier-stupid-thread status.

Very rarely do I see threads so stupid that I actually have a lower opinion of humanity in general. If that is the goal of the people involved, they have achieved a spectacular victory.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I say that thread is stupid, it doesn't do justice to the actual, mind-numbing stupidity of every single detail inside the thread that would technically make it a thread by definition.

In the history of stupid threads, that thread is going to force all other stupid people to work harder to achieve top-tier-stupid-thread status.

Very rarely do I see threads so stupid that I actually have a lower opinion of humanity in general. If that is the goal of the people involved, they have achieved a spectacular victory.
Say how you really feel. Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I won't dare guess yours, but I hear ya. I hear ya.

VU Sponsors