Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it would be nice for someone to be able to post a picture of themselves in a t-shirt and it be treated as just a picture.

Is that your personal opinion, or VU policy reiterated by a moderator? Because I'm not able to put your personal issues on ignore, which probably puts an onus on you to check your baggage at the door, or allow two different sign-ins for moderators so that when your PERSONAL feelings get in the way of what is and is not allowed here, you can then post them with a user ID that I can block. I neither agree with you, nor do I want to read it. But I don't HAVE that luxury with your UBER status.

Had the LADY said ANYTHING about the comment being unwelcome BEFORE your tirade, I would be ashamed. Right now, I think that that is YOUR duty.

Btw, it was a JOKE, man. Perhaps tasteless, it was a play on the "Gee, Ward, you were rough on the Beaver last night" joke. I don't cross the line very often. You'd think a guy would be allowed a pass or two before someone goes all Classwife. reee.gif

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is that your personal opinion, or VU policy reiterated by a moderator? Because I'm not able to put your personal issues on ignore, which probably puts an onus on you to check your baggage at the door, or allow two different sign-ins for moderators so that when your PERSONAL feelings get in the way of what is and is not allowed here, you can then post them with a user ID that I can block. I neither agree with you, nor do I want to read it. But I don't HAVE that luxury with your UBER status.

Had the LADY said ANYTHING about the comment being unwelcome BEFORE your tirade, I would be ashamed. Right now, I think that that is YOUR duty.
lmao, honestly, I forget that I am even moderator half the time, but any of my social posts are strictly me posting as a member.
I am allowed to have an opinion. as mod a no rules were broken by anyone. But, I am a person, with opinions, and I am also a member here, free to think as any of you are.

I come from a southern family, of predominately Italian heritage. I was raised to respect women, and have a degree of old school chivalry. to uber status? yes I have a mod badge, and have not once taken the attitude of "uber status" outside of deleting spam, and stopping threats of violence, You've seen the most of what we do as mods.

I'm sorry if you are offended by my personal feelings and opinons. But, that is what they are, no society will agree 100% of time.

Last edited:

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lmao, honestly, I forget that I am even moderator half the time, but any of my social posts are strictly me posting as a member.
I am allowed to have an opinion. as mod no rules were broken by anyone. But, I am a person, with opinions, and I am also a member here, free to think as any of you are.

I come from a southern family, of predominately Italian heritage. I was raised to respect women, and have a degree of old school chivalry. to uber status? yes I have a mod badge, and have not once taken the attitude of "uber status" outside of deleting spam, and stopping threats of violence, You've seen the most of what we do as mods.

I'm sorry if you are offended by my personal feelings and opinons. But, that is what they are, no society will agree 100% of time.

I'm offended that you are selectively applying a Victorian standard on comments made to someone who I had NO idea you had a personal interest in. I'm only asking that you either list your special pets, or allow me to block you. I can't put it more simply.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm offended that you are selectively applying a Victorian standard on comments made to someone who I had NO idea you had a personal interest in. I'm only asking that you either list your special pets, or allow me to block you. I can't put it more simply.

These are my favorite pets:

:grumpy::tigercat::cat::cheetah::lion:.and of course :cow:when he isn't acting like a:dog:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

go ahead and put me on ignore, I fail to see where there was a tirade with you, though. maybe a sentence, an then you apologized? which was cool.
when did society get to this point? and when did a female that a male develops a closeness to become a pet or property? '
if you still feel the need to discuss this. feel free to PM me. I have no issue with anyone here, and up until now was proud of that fact.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm going to bed,.. this is ridiculous - stated as a member
6 am is to early

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am allowed to have an opinion. as mod a no rules were broken by anyone. But, I am a person, with opinions, and I am also a member here, free to think as any of you are.

How gallant. I have daughters too. It's 2016. The Lady has had a Voice since May 19, 1919. Maybe you did not get the memo? Other than overt acts of aggression, the interdiction in THIS century by a man before the woman has indicated an offense, is no longer chivalry. It is typically a sign of possessiveness, chauvinism, or just plain creep.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How gallant. I have daughters too. It's 2016. The Lady has had a Voice since May 19, 1919. Maybe you did not get the memo? Other than overt acts of aggression, the interdiction in THIS century by a man before the woman has indicated an offense, is no longer chivalry. It is typically a sign of possessiveness, chauvinism, or just plain creep.

And asking the lady to show you her vagina is what?
Again, there wasnt a tirade, I fail to see where pointing out that she wasn't being risque necessitates this response from you.

Good night sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And asking the lady to show you her vagina is what?
Again, there wasnt a tirade, I fail to see where pointing out that she wasn't being risque necessitates this response from you.

Good night sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see. Creep it is. Nobody asked ANYONE to see their vagina. You are in need of some help, and I am being a friend to suggest it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But joo love my selfies
c20fcf6904163053150ec50d5fcc9b09.jpg
This gurlllll rocks the selfie<3:bliss:<3

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright friends I haven't even had coffee yet but this is bugging me. Let's be friends because this is just a forum and we are all just words on a screen and sing kumbaya and shit. No hard feelings, or if there is use ignore function.

Smooches y'all

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bird you're not a creep.

Why does everyone get to "say it here" but Bird? I liked the fact that you stood up for her.
It wasn't about bird not being able to say it here. It's how he went about it, and the fact she didn't say a word about it until HE got worked up with other members about it.

If you don't want the comments about how you look, then maybe you should check yourself. You post pics that basically highlight your cleavage, you are going to get comments born from it.

When a woman dresses in a tiny mini skirt and wears a cut off top, that reveals almost everything, leaving little to imagination, she forfeited her right to be offended about the comments. Men are men, and we can't help but look. Women KNOW this.

If you want a guy's attention, I'm sure you know how to get it. We are guys, it's pretty easy to figure out. If you don't want the wolf whistles and sexual comments, I'm sure you know how to avoid them.

I like all the people involved with the fiasco. One however, I will avoid from now on. I'm far too busy to get wrapped up in drama and child's play. If I wanted to play games, I'd break out the Monopoly game......

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It wasn't about bird not being able to say it here. It's how he went about it, and the fact she didn't say a word about it until HE got worked up with other members about it.

If you don't want the comments about how you look, then maybe you should check yourself. You post pics that basically highlight your cleavage, you are going to get comments born from it.

When a woman dresses in a tiny mini skirt and wears a cut off top, that reveals almost everything, leaving little to imagination, she forfeited her right to be offended about the comments. Men are men, and we can't help but look. Women KNOW this.

If you want a guy's attention, I'm sure you know how to get it. We are guys, it's pretty easy to figure out. If you don't want the wolf whistles and sexual comments, I'm sure you know how to avoid them.

I like all the people involved with the fiasco. One however, I will avoid from now on. I'm far too busy to get wrapped up in drama and child's play. If I wanted to play games, I'd break out the Monopoly game......

You and I always got along fine, and I still don't see where I was out of line, other than a difference of view. . I don't see it as wrong to say anything that was said.
Maybe I was raised by cave people, but, I can't help but take the outlook that I wouldn't say anything to a woman that I wouldn't want someone to say to my mother.

But that makes me a creep so I guess I'm going to go seek help.
do-the-creep.gif

In the meantime maybe the thread can get back to everyone else saying it here,

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You and I always got along fine, and I still don't see where I was out of line, other than a difference of view. . I don't see it as wrong to say anything that was said.
Maybe I was raised by cave people, but, I can't help but take the outlook that I wouldn't say anything to a woman that I wouldn't want someone to say to my mother.

But that makes me a creep so I guess I'm going to go seek help.
do-the-creep.gif

In the meantime maybe the thread can get back to everyone else saying it here,
Yes, we do get along fine. Same as now.

You have to admit, you were acting a bit jealous. SHE didn't say a word to any of us, until you chimed in, right? How many other times has the SAME situation played out here? And how many of those times have you spoke up and commented the same?
It's only because it was her, that you spoke out.

Either way, you won't need to worry about me commenting to her in the future. I distance myself from people like her.

Good luck to you. I have a feeling your gonna need it, buddy.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
P.S. this makes the first time I have ever had to use the ignore feature.

Glad it's there to use.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, we do get along fine. Same as now.

You have to admit, you were acting a bit jealous. SHE didn't say a word to any of us, until you chimed in, right? How many other times has the SAME situation played out here? And how many of those times have you spoke up and commented the same?
It's only because it was her, that you spoke out.

Either way, you won't need to worry about me commenting to her in the future. I distance myself from people like her.

Good luck to you. I have a feeling your gonna need it, buddy.

Not jealous, but you make a point. how many times has she not said anything on here about what has been said to her? But how many times has she confided in someone to avoid this exact situation?
And I would speak out the same for any of my friends when they got to the point of sheer aggravation.

Now, can we all please move on?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not jealous, but you make a point. how many times has she not said anything on here about what has been said to her? But how many times has she confided in someone to avoid this exact situation?
And I would speak out the same for any of my friends when they got to the point of sheer aggravation.

Now, can we all please move on?
Two points:
1 She could have just said she didn't care for the comments, publically. I don't think it would have caused a riff with anyone. I'm also pretty sure everyone would have respected that. Most of us are pretty reasonable like that.
2 She could have angled her camera better, so it wasn't highlighting what she didn't want comments about. We all know how to edit our photos these days. So she actually COULD HAVE avoided the "situation". My suspicion is, she wants the attention, or she would have "fixed her shit" by now.

Again, good luck to you. You ARE going to need it, if it is like behind the scenes, like you are letting on.

Moving on.....

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh for fuck sake that wasn't the point at all, but please continue twisting my words to say what you want them to.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is absolutely pathetic. God forbid someone disagrees with anything. We can't just agree to disagree and move on, we have to flame and insult and call names. My kids argue with more class than this

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is absolutely pathetic. God forbid someone disagrees with anything. We can't just agree to disagree and move on, we have to flame and insult and call names. My kids argue with more class than this
So what you are saying is you hate me and I'm childish. Fine I love you can we get devorced

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You two will make a lovely, dramatic couple
It's not like this is the first time I have seen this played out on the net, let alone THIS board. I already know how that story ends.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: you were raped.
That dumb ass meme is what I put her on ignore for. People with that type of mental capacity/reasoning/logic, I have ZERO tolerance for.

Ron White says you can't fix stupid.

I say you can't cure crazy......

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Aw dudes... no rules broken, I'm not warning anyone, not even playing mod. I'm just sayin' can we move on? We normally have good times in here.

I'll say this here... Benadryl kicked in and I'm gettin' all sleepy n junk. Someone make me some coffee. Please?

VU Sponsors