The last time I was put in jail
I beat the hell out of this big black dude in county jail he was 280lbs
I did extra 5 years for that shit homes

Me
How much time did you do?

Patient
25 years homes

Me
Is that why you have #25 tattoo on top of ur head?

Patient
Nah homes, that's my gang inside
25's for life...

Me
You still active gang banging

Patient
Motherfucker you asking the question foh!? Huh?!

Me
I'm my mind
I WILL BEAT THE 5'2 out of you
You ungrateful SOB...I ain't scared at you ASSFUCK!!

Me
I'm sorry for asking

Patient
Get me some fucking pain meds...

Me
I will be right back

Me
In my mind
FUCK YOU!!!

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
tumblr_m1ibj4zdPo1qei1xr.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
it would be nice for someone to be able to post a picture of themselves in a t-shirt and it be treated as just a picture.

Men will stop noticing female bosoms approximately the time the sun burns out and life as we know it ceases to exist. It's just part of the male operating system I think.

Andria

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
it would be nice for someone to be able to post a picture of themselves in a t-shirt and it be treated as just a picture.
Hmmm...

Jealousy is not becoming of anyone.

Frankly, I enjoy the EYE CANDY these ladies post of themselves. We have some very attractive ladies hereabouts.

Especially a shy mod, who's name I won't mention.

I'm brash at times, and call it like I see it. If she's hot, I'll say as much.

It's an internet forum, after all. Not like we just grabbed somebody's ass, or copped a feel.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Men will stop noticing female bosoms approximately the time the sun burns out and life as we know it ceases to exist. It's just part of the male operating system I think.

Andria
Maybe its the fact that I have two baby sister, or that I was raised as a good southern boy; however. being a member of the male gender, it should not be that much to ask for a little respect.
Its different when the picture is taken for the sole purpose of being risque.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hmmm...

Jealousy is not becoming of anyone.

Frankly, I enjoy the EYE CANDY these ladies post of themselves. We have some very attractive ladies hereabouts.

Especially a shy mod, who's name I won't mention.

I'm brash at times, and call it like I see it. If she's hot, I'll say as much.

It's an internet forum, after all. Not like we just grabbed somebody's ass, or copped a feel.
she is hot, she's downright gorgeous. ever stop to think that maybe she is the insulted by the brashness? had it been extraordinarily low cut or a bikini I can understand, but a t-shirt?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe its the fact that I have two baby sister, or that I was raised as a good southern boy; however. being a member of the male gender, it should not be that much to ask for a little respect.
Its different when the picture is taken for the sole purpose of being risque.

Hmm... I used to put VERY risque pics of myself on my adult sites; I think if a woman puts ANY pic of herself online, she kinda has to take whatever comes. If she doesn't want male approbation despite good looks and/or shape, then she shouldn't post them at all. Or she could wear those arabic hefty bags. Thank god, American women don't wear that stupid shit.

It's not disrespectful to notice. If he invited her to call him and tell him about her underwear, that might be disrespectful, or if he made any other truly lewd suggestions. A compliment is not disrespect. She IS a very nice looking lady, as anyone with eyes can see. It's simply truth.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Were she to be truly "insulted", she would not continue to post pics.

Every woman wants to know she is attractive.
hahahah, are you confusing her? she has maybe 4 pics on this site in its entirety.
I'm pretty sure that most women would be insulted by posting a pic amongst friends and having the focus be on her "beaver" and/or cleavage.

Hmm... I used to put VERY risque pics of myself on my adult sites; I think if a woman puts ANY pic of herself online, she kinda has to take whatever comes. If she doesn't want male approbation despite good looks and/or shape, then she shouldn't post them at all. Or she could wear those arabic hefty bags. Thank god, American women don't wear that stupid shit.

It's not disrespectful to notice. If he invited her to call him and tell him about her underwear, that might be disrespectful, or if he made any other truly lewd suggestions. A compliment is not disrespect. She IS a very nice looking lady, as anyone with eyes can see. It's simply truth.

Andria

did I miss where this was a site for "adult entertainment?"

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Were she to be truly "insulted", she would not continue to post pics.

Every woman wants to know she is attractive.
A- he has the right to be jealous or territorial or whatever the fuck he wants when it comes to his fucking girlfriend

B- I've said before I don't appreciate crass, crude comments

C- that picture was not for you or anyone else except in response to a comment about attention seeking whores. It was in no way asking for your comments, it wasn't here to draw attention, it wasn't in any way risque or even sexy for that matter, it's a fucking tank top because it's 90 outside. Believe it or not all women arent desperate for your attention

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A- he has the right to be jealous or territorial or whatever the fuck he wants when it comes to his fucking girlfriend

B- I've said before I don't appreciate crass, crude comments

C- that picture was not for you or anyone else except in response to a comment about attention seeking whores. It was in no way asking for your comments, it wasn't here to draw attention, it wasn't in any way risque or even sexy for that matter, it's a fucking tank top because it's 90 outside. Believe it or not all women arent desperate for your attention

A- I find it humorous. Internet relationships are the funniest in alternate reality.

B- you've never said anything to me before about it. Matter of fact, you have in the recent past, been playful in return. Now all the sudden you have a problem.

C- the picture WAS for everyone and every comment. YOU posted your pic, didn't you? If you didn't want the comments and attention, you wouldn't have posted it. Now you want to act "offended" and butthurt, be my guest.

D- I'm starting to wonder if you are mentally unstable. You are going off the rails, because your internet boyfriend has a jealousy issue, and a truck load of sand in his vagina.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A- I find it humorous. Internet relationships are the funniest in alternate reality.

B- you've never said anything to me before about it. Matter of fact, you have in the recent past, been playful in return. Now all the sudden you have a problem.

C- the picture WAS for everyone and every comment. YOU posted your pic, didn't you? If you didn't want the comments and attention, you wouldn't have posted it. Now you want to act "offended" and butthurt, be my guest.

D- I'm starting to wonder if you are mentally unstable. You are going off the rails, because your internet boyfriend has a jealousy issue, and a truck load of sand in his vagina.
for one... I am far from jealous, the idea that you think I am is humerous.
as to my vagina, once the monestat kicks in it'll be fine, but thank you for caring.

ive been around here long enough to know that arguing with you is pointless so, go ahead and have the last word, so that we can move on

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh yes the crazy bitch label again, typical male response

Fuck this
It's a typical response, when you act crazy. It has nothing to do with me being a man.

Or should I act nuts and get all offended because you are being sexist?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
for one... I am far from jealous, the idea that you think I am is humerous.
as to my vagina, once the monestat kicks in it'll be fine, but thank you for caring.

ive been around here long enough to know that arguing with you is pointless so, go ahead and have the last word, so that we can move on
No, you ARE the jealous type.

No big deal, lots of insecure guys are.

VU Sponsors