Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_n4gqmslAxp1tz9k69o1_500.gif

Is that Zoey?

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Things I want to bitch about, but too fucking swamped to write something worthwhile:

1. Amazon's declining customer service.

2. The uselessness of voice and data flight recorders.

3. Politics being nothing more than political theater.

4. People

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He is the poster child of why getting so far up one's own ass is never a good idea.

TOTALLY agree. I'm generally a positive person, but I LOATHE this asshole, Nephew of Francis Ford Coppola, couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag, privileged product of nepotism. The ONLY movie I've ever seen of his that I thought he played a convincing role, was Leaving Loss Vegas. Only because it was about a drunken loser, and it wasn't acting.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just saw into my future
f483aa07818fa9dc99c69b265c9c0a5e.jpg

I never watched Golden Girls and didn't have much of an opinion of Betty until I saw her go hard blue in Lake Placid. She's a funny dame with a wicked sense of self.

It was much like the "snap your head back" shock of seeing the unedited vid of a Buddy Hackett show (Vegas?) from the '70s. :eek:

There's no describing the shock of seeing this chubby little "nice guy" comedian/actor doing a routine that would put Eddie Murphy to shame. :p

That's getting proper mileage out of expletives. :D

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never watched Golden Girls and didn't have much of an opinion of Betty until I saw her go hard blue in Lake Placid. She's a funny dame with a wicked sense of self.

It was much like the "snap your head back" shock of seeing the unedited vid of a Buddy Hackett show (Vegas?) from the '70s. :eek:

There's no describing the shock of seeing this chubby little "nice guy" comedian/actor doing a routine that would put Eddie Murphy to shame. :p

That's getting proper mileage out of expletives. :D
12e4a25893cd8f8c8a245e814cb1e191.jpg

I'm going to be Betty white when I grow up I love the contradiction, looks like sweet little old lady, mouth like a sailor, attitude for days.

Funny enough on golden girls she plays the sweet naive old lady

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
TOTALLY agree. I'm generally a positive person, but I LOATHE this asshole, Nephew of Francis Ford Coppola, couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag, privileged product of nepotism. The ONLY movie I've ever seen of his that I thought he played a convincing role, was Leaving Loss Vegas. Only because it was about a drunken loser, and it wasn't acting.
Ripping his front teeth out for a roll...

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today was Falafel, Hummus and Spinach pie. I EARNED that shit though. It rained almost all day, and that makes scooterin, hard work! I stopped taking pics out of concern for you all's health. We don't ALL need to get gout..

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm going to be Betty white when I grow up I love the contradiction, looks like sweet little old lady, mouth like a sailor, attitude for days.

I looked up Awesome in the dictionary. Picture of Betty. LOVE that gal, she is SO funny.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

that woman rocks!

VU Sponsors