Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
c70f5e3c771f4e32784c0b8f114a000a.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like CTFX is alive and well his "nephew" (ya right) pretended to be his wife and was telling everyone he died?? Funny not a word until we asked where to send the money we raised

WTF? I had very few interactions with him but when I heard he passed I felt terrible. A young mother with a child left alone is always something that tugs at my heart strings. I was talking to my wife about it last night and we agreed to send over some money. I hope he is ok and this wasent some weird attempt at sympathy? This forum never ceases to be interesting.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Funny how you got caught up smack dab in the middle of things....It would seem as close as you are to these nice folks that you would know more about it, especially while raising funds for them?
I hope the people who donated their hard earned money get every penny back.
This is so wrong on all fronts , that it's not even funny.
My sentiments, exactly!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Funny how you got caught up smack dab in the middle of things....It would seem as close as you are to these nice folks that you would know more about it, especially while raising funds for them?
I hope the people who donated their hard earned money get every penny back.
This is so wrong on all fronts , that it's not even funny.
Trust me not 1 penny will go to him. He only came on AFTER someone called his number to ask his wife where to send the money and HE answered. Every penny is being returned as we know exactly where it came from. Thats $50 back in my pocket. Whiskey I know you do not like me but @MOMABEAR can tell you everything I just did as well. We had people waiting to put the $ in a gofund me account.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trust me not 1 penny will go to him. He only came on AFTER someone called his number to ask his wife where to send the money and HE answered. Every penny is being returned as we know exactly where it came from. Thats $50 back in my pocket. Whiskey I know you do not like me but @MOMABEAR can tell you everything I just did as well. We had people waiting to put the $ in a gofund me account.
You can't blame me for being a bit upset , along with many I bet right about now, this is beyond fuckin weird

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You can't blame me for being a bit upset , along with many I bet right about now, this is beyond fuckin weird
I agree with you on that you have no CLUE how mad I am right now as I am sure Vaping beauty Moma and dawn are as well they all saw his "wifes" posts. A few people were totally heart broken as well. If you look around I was not the first to mention him passing I only thought I was helping with the updates

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sadly I know who it is because my mother read the books- then proceeded to tell my sister's how much she enjoyed them.

- my whole family needs Jesus

VU Sponsors