VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
f2dd7c86bb0fd0263544c47816128e4228ba30349a54b7f8013045be65cb5bf3.jpg

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I can see both sides of it I guess, and medical is on the ballot for November so I guess we will find out what happens.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And with so many states already making "that side" legal does it matter?? That on top of the fact they have produced gear that works very well for "that side" My Uncle uses a mod for his Medical. Bottom line is that was a choice they made and I am sure they thought about all the aspects before moving forward. Is there decision going to lose them customers?? Maybe but will it not also gain more?
Look, I have nothing whatsoever against it, but do we want the FDA to classify us even lower than they have already? And there are more states where "it" is still illegal than legal. I live in one of them.

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look, I have nothing whatsoever against it, but do we want the FDA to classify us even lower than they have already? And there are more states where "it" is still illegal than legal. I live in one of them.
Just speaking my 2 cents could care less really. Where I live more stores carry both then not

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You don't have one, Huck. -which is why we love ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, I most definitely have a filter. I'd be on more ignore lists otherwise. I've been attending the School of Big Nasty. He's one of my heroes. The first rule of the School of Big Nasty is, if you have a filter, LOSE IT. I'm still studying for the test.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No, I most definitely have a filter. I'd be on more ignore lists otherwise. I've been attending the School of Big Nasty. He's one of my heroes. The first rule of the School of Big Nasty is, if you have a filter, LOSE IT. I'm still studying for the test.
Bahahaha the excellelor of eloquence

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao
He is a sherrif here and is a a total laughing stock. He is also a wannabe blues musician. A terrible impersonation of a wanna be musician. When I heard that, I went and found a clip- omg I couldn't stop laughing

Lmao,is that the clip where he's in a purple moo moo playing a guitar and when he slings the guitar off his shoulder his guitar riff keeps going?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lmao

Lmao,is that the clip where he's in a purple moo moo playing a guitar and when he slings the guitar off his shoulder his guitar riff keeps going?
No, he was trying to pull a Stevie Ray - sacrilege in it of itself ...wait, there are two clips? What a waste of technology

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Set up my duck blind. Was all set for tourist season. Then the gaming commissioner said I don't have the proper permits and must return home.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors