78db77c8ad8b7be5ef5ef989c9a6c8d4.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No, these fucking things
78db77c8ad8b7be5ef5ef989c9a6c8d4.jpg
Ya know what? Those are really kinda cool, but I totally get where you're coming from. Those don't buckle you in well enough. The one at King's Island takes you up REALLY high, there ya are, all swingin' around, legs dangling, feeling completely like you're gonna slip outta that seat. Give me rollercoasters all day.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ya know what? Those are really kinda cool, but I totally get where you're coming from. Those don't buckle you in well enough. The one at King's Island takes you up REALLY high, there ya are, all swingin' around, legs dangling, feeling completely like you're gonna slip outta that seat. Give me rollercoasters all day.
I don't even like walking past these fucking things lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couple kids died on some rides in the news lately, one a water slide I think?
The other story some got hurt rocking the carts on a big Ferris wheel

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I Luv super fast and scary rollercoasters. I met Vincent Price on the Cedar Point’s Top Thrill Dragster roller coaster. He was a confirmed Roller Coaster Junkie. Engineers sought him out to help make the rides scarier. Besides being a rather good horror actor, he was a mechanical engineer from early training. He reminded me of my Great Uncle Otto who was a teriffically insane and fun dude, raced motorcycles on ice with 4" spikes coming from the tires.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well wtf, a little while ago you said you were quitting vaping "very soon". And I've been waiting and watching the classifieds to get some of the good stuff that you flood the market with when you kick this dirty habit. :( All right then, I'm tired of waiting and will just go get what I want from some vendors....
Actually
I sold 70% off my stuff but not here, VAPERS are cheap except one that I know...LOL

VAPE ON

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm still wondering what part of this habit is so dirty.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The "Drip Tip" Filthy little bugger.

That's one reason I like acrylic rather than metal or glass; it doesn't gather nearly as much of that sticky lip smut. Only downside of acrylic is that it's nearly as fragile as glass; I've broken so many of those driptips, I should be in some sort of driptip subscription program. :D

Andria

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I like the ones that spin you around, like The Mousetrap... the drops aren't very far, so i can handle it. And Space Mtn... one of them is more about the round and round, one is more about the drops -- I like the round and round one better!!!

There's one at Six Flags called the Dahlonega Mine Train... lots of banked curves VERY fast... I like that! hardly any drops at all.

Andria

Last time I went to Six Flags i rode it and it beat the snot outta me. That an my old favorite the Georgia Cyclone. That old coaster needs to come down... It killed my back last time I rode it.

Now I love the the big rides, Batman, Superman, The Scorcher.. Hell Yeah!!! The Ninja... NOPE! that thing boxed my ears like the old school nuns... OWIE!!! Talk about cauliflower ear. :confused::confused:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last time I went to Six Flags i rode it and it beat the snot outta me. That an my old favorite the Georgia Cyclone. That old coaster needs to come down... It killed my back last time I rode it.

Now I love the the big rides, Batman, Superman, The Scorcher.. Hell Yeah!!! The Ninja... NOPE! that thing boxed my ears like the old school nuns... OWIE!!! Talk about cauliflower ear. :confused::confused:
The ninja and viper GOTS TO GO

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FUCKING FDA is very busy going around radio stations here in SOUTH CA talking shit about the VAPING INDUSTRY
they said that the industry attract kids to VAPING
What a bunch of SHIT

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn my right calf is not healed yet now, my left calf too... AGING!
My momma is blind on her left eye but she's the biggest Facebook user ever.... Not bad for a 69 years old right?!
So I got my sis n law an iPhone then I got a call from att today, they said
MR lee we have a buy one get one free iPhone promo
I was like REALLY?
They said yes sir you can still get the free one
I said FUCK YEAH...
So I told my wife and she said are you gonna give ur phone to MAMA
I said yeah, she said to MY MOM
I said nope to my MOM LOL
And she said quietly OK☹️
I felt bad!
Went in my att app, I check if I have upgradable line, and sure enough I have 3 lines that are upgradable
I did an upgrade ON ONE..
So here's the breakdown
I'm gonna give the upgrade phone to my mom
The free phone for myself,
And the one I'm using right now to my
Mother n law in the Philippines, I told my wife her mom can have my phone she said I LOVE U BIE
I got a hard on when she said that LOL..
Good night folks...

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
how does star wars make billions of dollars with the same mega weapon always under construction?
no one sees the parallel with big government? all the power in the universe and they cant finish building one god damn death star.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
how does star wars make billions of dollars with the same mega weapon always under construction?
no one sees the parallel with big government? all the power in the universe and they cant finish building one god damn death star.
I thought it got blown to bits.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Huckleberried
Random place to put this but I know you like throat hit nic and nide nic just released a salts line for tootle puffers so just leaving this here for you. Problem with pg? Can't remember, if so, this isn't for you but...
https://www.nudenicotine.com/product/nicotine-salts-hit/
Interesting, thanks! That's a bit expensive. but it's good to know about it. And no, I'm sensitive to VG. I'll keep this in mind for sure. Not too many places offer something like this specific to throat hit.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Interesting, thanks! That's a bit expensive. but it's good to know about it. And no, I'm sensitive to VG. I'll keep this in mind for sure. Not too many places offer something like this specific to throat hit.

I was thinking maybe I could use this as 1/4 of the total nic in a mix, maybe the Flash I add would accentuate this stuff even better than it does regular nicotine. Since I'm using only about 3.7mg now, even a 50ml bottle would go a long way, used that way.

Andria

VU Sponsors