https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay, my bad. The reason I said what I did is that even the toughest fisherman around here won't even think about going out in seas like that. And some of these guys are downright crazy.
oh hell, I see you lost your special name tag
congrats :vino:

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
They also won't replace any that have been broken from the inside with a failed mod...:giggle:

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I ride on the west coast of Florida.
I have drank with members of the Outlaws and the Warlocks (I'm an indy).
I have even fought a few Outlaws and Warlocks.

But when it comes to roller coasters?
I'm worse than a scared little school girl...

I HATE those fuckin' things!

Apparently you are quite resilient, still being able to type at a keyboard after a few severe ass whippings like that...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
giggle_zpsppplvwtq.gif

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK
my wife decided that she wanted to replace the windshield, $500 deductible... OEM OFF COURSE!!

Any ways I saw like 8 VAPERS dropping of there cars today lol..
A guy that works for mini said that he vapes too, he said he is currently using a cuboid and a tfv8 tank @200 watts WTF!!! Fucking newbie!!!
I told him about the FDA bullshit and he was shock... He said that all the sales rep at BMW are not allowed to to smoke stinkies but are allowed to VAPE!!! HELL YEAH!!!

VAPE ON

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just FYI this is my last year of VAPING
I'm gonna be selling a lot of shit... Watch out for it!!!

VAPE ON

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just FYI this is my last year of VAPING
I'm gonna be selling a lot of shit... Watch out for it!!!

VAPE ON

I'm sure you already planned this, BUT....

Keep one or two good set ups. You never know when the overwhelming urge will hit you to smoke again. Better to vape to get over the hump, rather than light up and fall back into a deadly habit.

H

Harry Nutczak

Apparently you are quite resilient, still being able to type at a keyboard after a few severe ass whippings like that...
Okay, so I through the fighting part in for effect. Never really happened. But I have drank side-by-side with them many times at Mahuffer's in Indian Shores - GREAT bar, by they way. Also drank with Jim ''Pinball'' Agnew in Ft. Lauderdale. Jim was the previous National Enforcer for the Outlaws before going to prison in the big Outlaws undercover sting in the early 1990's. You would be surprised just how laid back he was for a seriously bad-ass dude.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear that.
ive been over a hundred miles offshore, in I20+ mile an hour winds and 60 foot seas, while in 38ft fishing boat, hearing water spouts touching the surface. - wasn't scared at all.

space mountain scares the bejesus out of me.
Hahahaha

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hahahahaha
I tried my best not to take my wife there, but her fucking best friend bought us tickets and shit
I didn't have any choice bro, my first ride was SHIT
AND I was like, that's it?!
My second ride was TATSU
that fucking ride made me pee a little bit lol
Here's how it works
You seat, you strap down, then the seat flips to superman position WTF!!!
Imagine...?! LOL

VAPE ON

H

Harry Nutczak

You seat, you strap down, then the seat flips to superman position WTF!!!
No - Never.In.A.Million.Years.

And it's not really the rides that scare me. It's human error.

Say it's Sammy's job is to check the lug nuts on the undersection of track section #42 on the Kumba roller coaster. 25 times a day, 5 days a week - in addition to his other 27 checkpoints he needs to manage. So, he got drunk last night, is extremely hungover at work today, and decided that they've been perfectly tightened the last 173 times he's checked them and he says "Fuck it - they're fine". Well, today they're NOT fine. Next thing you know, there's a Breaking News story on channel 7 news about the "Kumba Incident" at Busch Gardens. All because Sammy got drunk last night. Nope. I'll NEVER get on one of those things.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No - Never.In.A.Million.Years.

And it's not really the rides that scare me. It's human error.

Say it's Sammy's job is to check the lug nuts on the undersection of track section #42 on the Kumba roller coaster. 25 times a day, 5 days a week - in addition to his other 27 checkpoints he needs to manage. So, he got drunk last night, is extremely hungover at work today, and decided that they've been perfectly tightened the last 173 times he's checked them and he says "Fuck it - they're fine". Well, today they're NOT fine. Next thing you know, there's a Breaking News story on channel 7 news about the "Kumba Incident" at Busch Gardens. All because Sammy got drunk last night. Nope. I'll NEVER get on one of those things.

You and I, we can go ride the drunken barrels or something. :D

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMAO that's me after the ride, clapping and cheering! waaaAAAAHOoooooo!!! Hair all over the place, looking happier than a dumbass.

You know why the seats are positioned like they are, right? So Harry can get off the ride before it reaches the top. :teehee:
Hahahahaha
I'm going back next month for my bday...
Yahoooo

VAPE ON

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
they make them out of wood?
omg I would die twice

Yes, the frames used to be (and sometimes today are) made of wood, with a steel track. They are not a "smooth" ride and beat you into the car you are riding in at every turn.

Instead of a nice sloping turn, it feels like a 90 degree turn, every time.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, the frames used to be (and sometimes today are) made of wood, with a steel track. They are not a "smooth" ride and beat you into the car you are riding in at every turn.

Instead of a nice sloping turn, it feels like a 90 degree turn, every time.
sweet mother of jesus
fuck no

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't mind the turns at all, or even being spun around like a top... but dropping???? NO FUCKING THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andria

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
sweet mother of jesus
fuck no

The frames shake like hell, when you watch it run around the track too. :)

That will give you butterflies in and of itself.

I rode the huge wooden one at Michigan's Adventure. It was great, except every turn you made kicked your ass. You flop around more in those cars, then you do on any steel coaster I have ever ridden. Better be hanging on to ride wooden coaster!:cuss2:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your eyes are closed.

NUT up!

Steel coasters don't bother me. It's the wooden ones I hate. They beat the shit out of you.
They scare the freaking shit out of me last one I was on was in Sandusky ohio Cedar point they used to have this horrible scary freaking wood thing that felt like it was literally coming apart

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm down to 1mg nicotine... Soon my body will tell me
You don't need nicotine anymore.. By the end of this year I will probably do zero nic...

VAPE ON

The nicotine is almost irrelevant. Even when it's gone, your BRAIN will still tell you you need to vape --learned behavior is very hard to UNlearn. Mucvh harder than doing without some chemical or other.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm down to 1mg nicotine... Soon my body will tell me
You don't need nicotine anymore.. By the end of this year I will probably do zero nic...

VAPE ON
ive been on zero nic since October. I'll even go a few days without it.
It's really nice to just vape because you enjoy the hobby.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The frames shake like hell, when you watch it run around the track too. :)

That will give you butterflies in and of itself.

I rode the huge wooden one at Michigan's Adventure. It was great, except every turn you made kicked your ass. You flop around more in those cars, then you do on any steel coaster I have ever ridden. Better be hanging on to ride wooden coaster!:cuss2:
yeah... that ummm no

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The nicotine is almost irrelevant. Even when it's gone, your BRAIN will still tell you you need to vape --learned behavior is very hard to UNlearn. Mucvh harder than doing without some chemical or other.

Andria
Learned behavior.

We do it subconsciously.

VU Sponsors