https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
what?...don't you like your oysters to taste like."Forbidden green apple"....
Negative, Cap!
and the shrimps have a hard time on the treadmill when they are covered in oil

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c'mon man, water based.... no more BP spills as a result of your self-pleasuring needs
816e7c169a203eb6f96a2b077d513ae4.png

His weekly supply

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

H

Harry Nutczak

Hell, I've got a shitload of 15ml and 30ml bottles here to divvy it up into. I can even flavor them with my DIY flavors, if you like.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You're next on the list to host "Hanks Wet and Wild Day Camp".....

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk
Hell, I've got a shitload of 15ml and 30ml bottles here to divvy it up into. I can even flavor them with my DIY flavors, if you like.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I reckon the day camp idea wins :)

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One more. Just because.

Dear politicians:

If every human on one side of the aisle is interpreting a dumb statement as a political crime,
And every human on the other side of the aisle is interpreting the same dumb statement as an innocent call to action...
Then this is all spin and partisan nonsense and this is why I don't believe any of you.

Wake me up when you all decide to get your shit together,
--Lost

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One more. Just because.

Dear politicians:

If every human on one side of the aisle is interpreting a dumb statement as a political crime,
And every human on the other side of the aisle is interpreting the same dumb statement as an innocent call to action...
Then this is all spin and partisan nonsense and this is why I don't believe any of you.

Wake me up when you all decide to get your shit together,
--Lost

If you're waiting for the media to get their shit together, you're doomed to be the new Rip Van Winkle. They MIGHT get it together in a century or two... but then again... I doubt it.

Andria

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Last Week Tonight had an interesting piece on the state of journalism in the country. Mostly blamed the public for demanding free news and cat pics.

I get that side of things, so I'm going to stop complaining about seeing celebrity selfies and dicks in my national news feed.

If dicks are leading to clicks, then I'll just accept the Media Schlong Party and move the fuck on.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Last Week Tonight had an interesting piece on the state of journalism in the country. Mostly blamed the public for demanding free news and cat pics.

I get that side of things, so I'm going to stop complaining about seeing celebrity selfies and dicks in my national news feed.

If dicks are leading to clicks, then I'll just accept the Media Schlong Party and move the fuck on.

I wouldn't mind dicks, it's people ACTING LIKE dicks I can't abide.

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5 rides and you're tuckered out? I become young again at those places. Whatsamatta with you? 5 rides??? Dude I love that shit!

EJ in the morning:
FML
You have no idea what kind of rides I'm dealing with, I'm doing this for my wife I hate theses rides... I feel like I went boxing

VAPE ON

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like stuff that spins around, but not stuff that drops you, in ANY direction. I have vertigo! REALLY BAD vertigo! I have to sit on the floor to descend in a fast elevator! Or I'll just keel right over.

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ugh, I hate vertigo. I had pretty bad round of it this morning, didn't feel normal again til about an hour ago. Just one of those things I have to deal with from time to time, but I absolutely LOVE those crazy rides at amusement parks.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ugh, I hate vertigo. I had pretty bad round of it this morning, didn't feel normal again til about an hour ago. Just one of those things I have to deal with from time to time, but I absolutely LOVE those crazy rides at amusement parks.

I get positional vertigo once in a while, but it never lasts more than a few seconds. Mostly it's just falling, or looking up when I'm in a high place, that triggers it. Though I used to get it if i woke at night and the room was completely dark, I couldn't orient myself in space -- it was caused by our fucking waterbed, but I didn't even know I had it till I got sober -- as a drunk, I'd just pass out, instant coma for 6-8 hrs. :D

Andria

H

Harry Nutczak

I ride on the west coast of Florida.
I have drank with members of the Outlaws and the Warlocks (I'm an indy).
I have even fought a few Outlaws and Warlocks.

But when it comes to roller coasters?
I'm worse than a scared little school girl...

I HATE those fuckin' things!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hear that.
ive been over a hundred miles offshore, in I20+ mile an hour winds and 60 foot seas, while in 38ft fishing boat, hearing water spouts touching the surface. - wasn't scared at all.

space mountain scares the bejesus out of me.

H

Harry Nutczak

ive been over a hundred miles offshore, in I20+ mile an hour winds and 60 foot seas, while in 38ft fishing boat, hearing water spouts touching the surface.
Dude, I live on the west cost of Florida. I call bullshit.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dude, I live on the west cost of Florida. I call bullshit.
I'm in NOLA. I call ask the others that were on the vessel at Newton and Associates law firm or check the coast guard call records from june of 2010 and look for the times they called in the Cougar and sent out search helicopters.

or we can argue whether or not I experienced something because that's what people do

H

Harry Nutczak

Okay, my bad. The reason I said what I did is that even the toughest fisherman around here won't even think about going out in seas like that. And some of these guys are downright crazy.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hear that.
ive been over a hundred miles offshore, in I20+ mile an hour winds and 60 foot seas, while in 38ft fishing boat, hearing water spouts touching the surface. - wasn't scared at all.

space mountain scares the bejesus out of me.

Space Mtn is the only rollercoaster I actually LIKE!

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay, my bad. The reason I said what I did is that even the toughest fisherman around here won't even think about going out in seas like that. And some of these guys are downright crazy.

The trip was a reward from my company at the time. The original plan was to work our way out to meet the blue water line. A system developed overnight and was not supposed to come in that close until that evening so we opted to go out first and then work our way in.
well, you know how quickly all that shit can change. The system decided to work its way in while we were on our way. The coast Guard tried calling us in; but the captain turned the radio and transponders off, so they (supposedly) sent out a search helicopter; because family members called in concerned.
- his lic was supposedly being revoked after that, but I didn't follow it any further.

the worst part was- all I caught was a few bull reds and a snapper that was to small.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well
GOOD MORNING
CRACK WIND SHEILD
on my way to Mini Cooper
Hopefully they fix this shit!!

VAPE ON

VU Sponsors