Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why is it that a teacher would go to jail for championing a RELIGIOUS belief, but they are free to try to brainwash my kids with their LIBERAL ideologies, all day every day.

That's OK, I just got the annual School Donation letter. I will be putting a letter in that envelope rather than a check. If they need funding for a venue to push their agenda's, they should go ask the DNC.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FUCK HEALTHCARE.GOV $450 A MONTH FOR NEXT YEAR, I'M PAYING LIKE $200 NOW FOR ME AND MY SON
Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

I was $500/month for a family of 4 before, now I'm at $1950 a month. My out of pocket jumped 1/3, and I can no longer put money into an Health Savings Acct.

THOSE bureaucrats better be dusting off their resumes.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is what my husbands pays for us. Two people. Insurance rates have soared through out the years. His policy is thru his workplace. I told him we should transfer to Mexico where healthcare rates and meds are cheap. The company he works for has a building in Mexico.

I would do it in a heartbeat but I'm afraid of the Cartel. :zombie:

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was $500/month for a family of 4 before, now I'm at $1950 a month. My out of pocket jumped 1/3, and I can no longer put money into an Health Savings Acct.

THOSE bureaucrats better be dusting off their resumes.
The Donald says he will fix it lol

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hahaha... why it's called a chore. Seriously though, whoever was big enough to run that video cam, was big enough to go help the poor kid. He was outsailed. Darwin would forbid telling him if he PULLED it...
I know, I felt bad for little dude, but it was really funny. Local news had shown it, so I went searching for it.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
TRUMP CARE...coming soon

His exact words were "We have to REPLACE it". Not we have to abolish it.

Replace and abolish have two totally different meanings to the words. Too many people heard what they wanted to hear, and never really paid attention to what he actually said.

I am going to state here and now, before he even takes office:
He doesn't intend to do the MANY things he said he would. He will NOT get Obama care dissolved. He will not build the wall. He will not deport illegals and stop immigration. He will not go after Hillary. He will NOT create more jobs. He will not reverse executive orders issued by Obama.

It is what it is man. Just another day in America.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Replace and abolish have two totally different meanings to the words. Too many people heard what they wanted to hear, and never really paid attention to what he actually said.

He doesn't intend to do the MANY things he said he would. He will NOT get Obama care dissolved. He will not build the wall. He will not deport illegals and stop immigration. He will not go after Hillary. He will NOT create more jobs. He will not reverse executive orders issued by Obama.

I have a great feeling you are correct.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL I had a similar messed up incident. I was using my a bin like this to fill up with old wood landscape edging. I had the dam thing full and proceded to push it. It flipped forward taking me along for the ride and I ended up getting the wind knocked out of me. One of my most stupidest and regrettable projects. Lesson learned.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What?!
I already knew that dude... let's give him a chance though?! Maybe he's the one that would really change shit and really get rid of status quo?!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL I had a similar messed up incident. I was using my a bin like this to fill up with old wood landscape edging. I had the dam thing full and proceded to push it. It flipped forward taking me along for the ride and I ended up getting the wind knocked out of me. One of my most stupidest and regrettable projects. Lesson learned.
OMG I'm so sorry, but I giggled. I did that last winter, except the bin and I went sideways. There was a patch of ice at the bottom of my driveway. Cracked the lid of my bin, hurt my pride, and my ass. I was cussing up a storm.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What?!
I already knew that dude... let's give him a chance though?! Maybe he's the one that would really change shit and really get rid of status quo?!

He hasn't spent one day in office yet.
But he is busy kissing asses (the Bummer and Clitty) before he even takes the oath! Give him chance? Lol.

Everyone did, and he is already doing an about face.

It would be great if he did what he said he would. Just not gonna happen though. Typical politics. If he was serious about the changes he claimed he would do, he would have been killed before he got the nomination. It was all just a ploy.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But he is busy kissing asses (the Bummer and Clitty) before he even takes the oath! Give him chance? Lol.

It would be great if he did what he said he would. Just not gonna happen though. Typical politics. If he was serious about the changes he claimed he would do, he would have been killed before he got the nomination. It was all just a ploy.

SHIT

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

He's already backed off the promise to pull troops out of South Korea after receiving his marching orders from NATO.

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It definitely put my mind at ease today to hear his more clear cut plan for the ACA(Obamacare as most know it). For me that was one of my largest concerns, as dismantling that like it seemed he originally had wanted to would have put my job at risk, as I work for the Health Benefit Exchange. I will admit fully that the program does have its flaws, and definitely does need some reform, but the thought of it being repealed, and the thought of possibly losing the job I have worked incredibly hard for over the past few years due to something beyond any control I have was unsettling.

I am not the most political of people, and frankly I was not the biggest fan of either Trump or Hillary this year(Definitely had no faith in Jill Stein or Johnson either), but hearing what he truly wants to do, and hearing the plans he has start to actually have details, and a sort of plan in place is definitely helping to relieve some of my concerns. I sincerely hope that he will be successful as a president, and that we can see some growth as a nation.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It definitely put my mind at ease today to hear his more clear cut plan for the ACA(Obamacare as most know it). For me that was one of my largest concerns, as dismantling that like it seemed he originally had wanted to would have put my job at risk, as I work for the Health Benefit Exchange. I will admit fully that the program does have its flaws, and definitely does need some reform, but the thought of it being repealed, and the thought of possibly losing the job I have worked incredibly hard for over the past few years due to something beyond any control I have was unsettling.

I am not the most political of people, and frankly I was not the biggest fan of either Trump or Hillary this year(Definitely had no faith in Jill Stein or Johnson either), but hearing what he truly wants to do, and hearing the plans he has start to actually have details, and a sort of plan in place is definitely helping to relieve some of my concerns. I sincerely hope that he will be successful as a president, and that we can see some growth as a nation.

They really should call it the UACA (UNaffordable care act).

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you guys post these shits on the other thread, it will be discredited and you all gonna look like a Butthurt democrat!! Lol
There's some of us that still believes in the republic, that it will do good by the people...guess what the SYSTEM/establishment is so fucking big for any president to avoid.... it doesn't matter who is up there , I don't care if it's a REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT,LIBERTARIAN.... all of them are SHIT!!!
I think I should create a thread titled
TRUMP WATCH!! I'm not biased! He's the fucking president
ALL EYES ON HIM!!

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you guys post this shit on the other thread, it will be discredited and you all gonna look like a Butthurt democrat!! Lol
There's some of us that still believes in the republic, that it will do good by the people...guess what the SYSTEM/establishment is so big for any president to avoid.... it doesn't matter who is up there , I don't care if it's a REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT,LIBERTARIAN.... all of them are SHIT!!!
ALL EYES ON HIM!!

Didn't I tell you he was a LONG time Hillary supporter?

I said before they support the SAME policies.

So guess what? We are going to get the SAME policies. We just got the male, loud mouthed, version of the same LIAR.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't I tell you he was a LONG time Hillary supporter?

I said before they support the SAME policies.

So guess what? We are going to get the SAME policies. We just got the male, loud mouthed, version of the same LIAR.

Yes you did.... loud n clear

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you guys post this shit on the other thread, it will be discredited and you all gonna look like a Butthurt democrat!! Lol
There's some of us that still believes in the republic, that it will do good by the people...guess what the SYSTEM/establishment is so big for any president to avoid.... it doesn't matter who is up there , I don't care if it's a REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT,LIBERTARIAN.... all of them are SHIT!!!
ALL EYES ON HIM!!

It will be overrun in 0.2 nanoseconds... Send me the link

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL!KOOLAIDE is that good

emoji1360.png
emoji1306.png
emoji817.png
The
Thank you

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fucking A......

How the fuck is it I order $50.00 worth of LiPo batteries for a drone and the fuckers burn up in shipment? WTF Bangood? WTF did you little assholes do, that would get them to catch fire? Christ on a cracker. Did you pack the batteries with KEYS?

Fucking post office wouldn't even deliver the package, so now I have to pick it up in town Monday.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes, when I think the whole world is turning into assholes, it helps to remind myself there are some REALLY amazing people..

This works for me.

But it seems we're still quite a way to 46 and 2.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sometimes, when I think the whole world is turning into assholes, it helps to remind myself there are some REALLY amazing people..

This works for me.

But it seems we're still quite a way to 46 and 2.
One of my fave things to watch on YouTube, yep. He certainly has some talented students!

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
d6b0b372102de2a0f210da8f1c70af32.jpg
when you drive 1k miles a week, being able to change oil every 25k miles pays off quick.

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

VU Sponsors