https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hahaha i will too! no matter what yall were gonna get flack from one side or the other,
I did need a break. Orientation helped with the break. :) I do luv it here and you guys are awesome...exceptions for the troll guy.
the trash was taken out for a break

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I need to vent!! Anyone else really dislikes mike vapes? I can't stand the guy. The way he says hit that shit and makes a long dramatic pause is just so annoying! I would love watching the vape tram if they replaced mike :( plus he called rip trippers a sell out on a comment and yet he's just as much of a sell out lol. Also the dude reviews products without knowing much about it and pretends like he had a lot of vape knowledge when he's clueless most of the time!

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to vent!! Anyone else really dislikes mike vapes? I can't stand the guy. The way he says hit that shit and makes a long dramatic pause is just so annoying! I would love watching the vape tram if they replaced mike :( plus he called rip trippers a sell out on a comment and yet he's just as much of a sell out lol. Also the dude reviews products without knowing much about and pretends like he had a lot of vaoe knowledge when he's clueless most of the time!

Yeah mayn, he needs to start endorsing WIGS, let me hit this shit!! I hate his style but I like hearing what he has to say, most of the time he is clueless!!!
Wassup peeps

Vape On

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was subscribed to him for months just to see the new shit cause he would review it fresh out the mail. It was so obvious he barely used the product. I finally had it and in un subbed. I found myself yelling at my screen lol especially when it comes to tc mods.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wassup peeps
Mike vapes here
And today i have a new product to show you and this was sent to me for the purpose of this review
Let me hit this shit
So yeah um um um um um um um
Shut the hell up Lebron james

Vape On

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wassup peeps
Mike vapes here
And today i have a new product to show you and this was sent to me for the purpose of this review
Let me hit this shit
So yeah um um um um um um um
Shut the hell up Lebron james

Vape On
haha the sad part is you can tell he has only been using the product for a few hours. lol

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He doesn't belong on the vape team. Brian and newly added mark are actually good reviewers. Mike only brings his mass followers of sub 20s bros who just want to blow sick clouds brah. So I think that's why they keep him around. I hope he's replaced soon.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
and the custom #hitthatshit tshirts, and dnascreens..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another dudes that annoys me FAGN, TWISTED Fat 20!
I like grim green,convicted vapes, smokie,ruby roo the chin man,and wassup CUNTS, Richard NG...

Vape On

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Another dudes that annoys me is the FAGN, TWISTED Fat 20! IMO
I like grim green,convicted vapes, smokie,ruby roo the chin man,and wassup CUNTS!!

Vape On
Fagn can have loooong videos but atleast he really takes the time to do a good review. I feel like if i meet him in real life he's going to hit me with a mod while talking. He likes to do the one finger hand wave while holding a mod a lot lol

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm hearing alot about reviewers you guys don't like..I was wondering if they are any you guys DO like, lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another dudes that annoys me FAGN, TWISTED Fat 20!
I like grim green,convicted vapes, smokie,ruby roo the chin man,and wassup CUNTS, Richard NG...

Vape On
You talking about the vapin bogan? I thought I was the only one on the internet that didn't detest him... As for Mike vapes, he is quite annoying, especially with that lame lean he does, it's so cringe worthy. Can't stand the vaping chronicles dude but the vaping fagan at least speaks some manner of truth. Honestly I think Grimm green might be the best of the bunch, well right after the indoor smokers dude... Haha j/k

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was wondering that myself. Also z vaper?

Yeah mayn he also one of the guy I watch all the time, he's the great MTLUNGER I know he's been in the front line fighting for all of us

Vape On

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You talking about the vapin bogan? I thought I was the only one on the internet that didn't detest him... As for Mike vapes, he is quite annoying, especially with that lame lean he does, it's so cringe worthy. Can't stand the vaping chronicles dude but the vaping fagan at least speaks some manner of truth. Honestly I think Grimm green might be the best of the bunch, well right after the indoor smokers dude... Haha j/k
The vapin bogan is great! I always watch his videos.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you guys heard of someone called Rip Trippers? You should check him out if you haven't already...

:)

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah mayn he also one of the guy I watch all the time, he's the great MTLUNGER I know he's been in the front line fighting for all of us

Vape On
Kayfun with a silica wick and mentholated peach tea juice ;) I dunno how I remember that lol

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have you guys heard of someone called Rip Trippers? You should check him out if you haven't already...

:)
He must be new this rip trippers. I'll be sure to check him out :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Y
Yeah he's cool
Tvc is fucking sad all the time and shit...

Vape On

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hes a knob in a shed. And who doesn't love Todd. Hes a great reviewer. Probably the best IMO. Grim green lost some respect for starting that whole ceramic scare. He should not have said anything until it was proven harmful.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hes a knob in a shed. And who doesn't love Todd. Hes a great reviewer. Probably the best IMO. Grim green lost some respect for starting that whole ceramic scare. He should not have said anything until it was proven harmful.

True. Forgot all about that ceramic scare.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Todd is great because he's an actual real person and not a character, I like Grimm also and bogan for laugh.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not to mention I rarely trust a "review" when they got a free product. If they paid for it, you'll get a very different response to most of these products ;)
If I wanna check out something I go way outta my way to make sure I don't have to watch any of the big reviewers because I can't trust them. I have to say 75+% have their fingers in the pudding so to speak.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I wanna check out something I go way outta my way to make sure I don't have to watch any of the big reviewers because I can't trust them. I have to say 75+% have their fingers in the pudding so to speak.

When its someting i question i try and watch busardo or djlsb
both kick out numbers and oscope readiings

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never take their opinions to heart but since none of the vape shops near me carry a good selection of mods, it's really my only opportunity to a get a good look at the mod can do.

I never watch juice reviews. These guys some how manage to drag those out for 20+ minutes. One thing I really can't stand is the zample box reviews.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When its someting i question i try and watch busardo or djlsb
both kick out numbers and oscope readiings
I didn't even think about phil! But alot of times I don't have ~an hr to sit and watch his videos lol

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't even think about phil! But alot of times I don't have ~an hr to sit and watch his videos lol

Hahaha yeah I know right! The worst is when you wanna cut through and fast forward past shat you wanted and have to back track nut can't find it. Pretty soon to realize you could have just watched the whole thing

VU Sponsors