Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@OBDave Below you will find some of my answers on those pesky probems.

Even thought here's a clear warning directly on package not to do that.

Sigh...It's like Julia Child never said 1 word on the subject ever...Oh wait.

This usually gets tossed after 1 of the kiddies uses it for something it's not intended for.

Yeah bad weather is all our fault?

Hey McDouchenozzle did you know that BMW = Break My Window
Yeah, they're always surprised when I read them the package, lecture them on basic hygene, pick up the wrench that's exactly where I left it the last three times, tell them that if every tree in town that swayed during the last wind storm was cut down we'd have no trees left, advise them that I'm not the police and can't control the neighborhood beyond their complex...but they'll still call me again next week. I've got my wife re-writing all new leases to say that if we're called out for a problem we've already fixed and taught them how to avoid, they're getting billed 2 hours minimum at $30 per rather than me billing our property owners or eating the cost of my time on the properties we own.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking lo life's hacked me again..... $1600 ROSS STORE IN FLORIDA, you mofoks will die from DIARRHEA.....
Capitol one, you guys should do a better job protecting ur members, I only use that credit card for my cell bill ATT AND my gym membership LA FITNESS
FUCK U LA FITNESS
FUCK U ATT....it's obvious it's one of you!!!!
KARMA IS A BITCH!!!

Vape On

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking lo life's hacked me again..... $1600 ROSS STORE IN FLORIDA, you mofoks will die from DIARRHEA.....
Capitol one, you guys should do a better job protecting ur members, I only use that credit card for my cell bill ATT AND my gym membership LA FITNESS
FUCK U LA FITNESS
KARMA IS A BITCH!!!

Vape On
You sayin you got ripped off again?
Hope your bank has your back..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FUCK U LA FITNESS
KARMA IS A BITCH!!!

Vape On
Bet it's LA Fitness.
My coworker got her debit card hacked at LA Fitness.:mad:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You sayin you got ripped off again?
Hope your bank has your back..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Yeah man
Credit card bro
Fuckers spent 1600 at Ross went to kfc
Then tried to get gas
Then tried to rent at redbox MOTHERFUCKERSSSS
My last transaction was 19 bucks la fitness
The last two times my card was used was also use to pay my la fitness
Liquid card first
Then Capitol credit card last month
Then yesterday... Bad bad bad people out there LA FITNESS FIX UR SHit
I'm gonna call em today

Vape On

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
a529cd246f716afcf2cd56c917dce3d0.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking la fitness have a policy that if a member has a negative on the account
Any lafitness employee in the United States can call the member to update the bank info via phone, so how the fuck does corporate know that all employees are fucking honest and will not steal info via phone conversation? THEY DONT!!!!
I told them you guys should create a centralized collection department, you can't just have random people getting shit via the phone that's just fuck up, I was victimized 3 fucking times already!!!
I'm gonna buy one of those fucking western union refillable cards and use that shit for lafitness
Yeah hack that!! You lo life's shit eating motherfuxkers!!!
I hope u all die from severe diarrhea!!!

Vape On

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Any lafitness employee in the United States can call the member to update the bank info via phone, so how the fuck does corporate know that all employees are fucking honest and will not steal info via phone conversation? THEY DONT!!!!
I told them you guys should create a centralized collection department, you can't just have random people getting shit via the phone that's just fuck up, I was victimized 3 fucking times already!!!
I'm gonna buy one of those fucking western union refillable cards and use that shit for lafitness

Vape On
I use a separate refillable card from my bank after I got hit.
I can do it all from online and it doesn't cost me anything.
Check online too lafitness has had issues like this for a while dude.

Sorry bro

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use a separate refillable card from my bank after I got hit.
I can do it all from online and it doesn't cost me anything.
Check online too lafitness has had issues like this for a while dude.

Sorry bro
Yeah man, I just recently move my shit to my credit card cuz I don't really use it so I was like ok let put lafitness on cap one.. I've been a member since 2009 and I never had this shit until I use my credit card...I'm gonna bring it back to liquid...

Vape On

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First thing you need to do is get on the horn with Capitol One. They can tell you if this was an online purchase or if the card was swiped. If it was swiped, you're in the clear because you can likely prove your whereabouts when the purchase was made in Florida. And you're gonna dispute the charges anyway, so perhaps they can do a little investigation on your fitness center.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Vape On
Get a Google wallet card. Its free and you just add the money your going to use to pay or buy stuff.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get a Google wallet card. Its free and you just add the money your going to use to pay or buy stuff.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk
That's what I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't use my cards all the time, I always carry cash, sometimes my whole paycheck in my pocket, I only put money to my checking when I need to pay something and I use PayPal to send money or chase quick pay...
Fuck Google but thanks for the advice...

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck LAFITNESS trying to save money by not creating a department that is solely responsible for collecting or updating financial info
That is just fuck up
I'm gonna buy me a Walmart prepaid card put 19 bucks every month for la shitness, hack that motherfuckersssss...

Vape On

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuck LAFITNESS trying to save money by not creating a department that is solely responsible for collecting or updating financial info
That is just fuck up
I'm gonna buy me a Walmart prepaid card put 19 bucks every month for la shitness, hack that motherfuckersssss...

Vape On
Or you could go to a different place to get your buff on

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First thing you need to do is get on the horn with Capitol One. They can tell you if this was an online purchase or if the card was swiped. If it was swiped, you're in the clear because you can likely prove your whereabouts when the purchase was made in Florida. And you're gonna dispute the charges anyway, so perhaps they can do a little investigation on your fitness center.
I see all my transactions via app on my phone, my phone notifies me, but yesterday I was at work, and at the time of transaction I was in an isolation room giving meds, my phone kept beeping and didn't pay attention cuz was focusing on what I'm doing, then when I finish came out of the room and walaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh 400 416 400 Ross in Florida kfc 30 bucks, 39 bucks I think then they try to put gas but it was decline, store #1515, when this happen last month I caught it immediately called the store where my card was being use DSW SHOES MICHIGAN I spoke to the manager and they went back check the camera, somebody got fired!!! It was 480 total spent... Based on my research LA SHIT NESS had this ongoing problem because of their stupid policy!! Called em out this morning.. Yeah I'm good with cap1, I just want them to actually do something and not just tell me,
OK MR LEE WE WILL CANCEL THE CARD AND WE WILL SEND YOU A REPLACEMENT CARD IN 3days....

Vape On

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you don't have to pay for any of this?

VU Sponsors