VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
source.gif
hahahah

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ytf shipping takes longer when shit is 20 miles away from you!
FIx yo shit USPS!
5 days?! Really!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get USPS shipped stuff faster from your state than from 2 hours away in my own. I am sure it is the same thing in CA from FL.
USPS have their priorities all messed up.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get USPS shipped stuff faster from your state than from 2 hours away in my own. I am sure it is the same thing in CA from FL.
USPS have their priorities all messed up.

lol that's sum funny shit!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna find me another wife over there... WOW... gezzuz

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NO FUCKING WAY

Dude, our whole population is under 400K. Almost 1/4th of that lives in the capital and another 2 islands just nearby. Everybody knows almost everyone (sounds a bit exaggerated but it really isn't) who is anyone.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, our whole population is under 400K. Almost 1/4th of that lives in the capital and another 2 islands just nearby. Everybody knows almost everyone (sounds a bit exaggerated but it really isn't) who is anyone.

Really... dang...
Where do you get ur vape stuff?

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really... dang...
Where do you get ur vape stuff?

We have a shop or two but I bring my own stuff for personal use. The prices are a bit high with them and it's easier for me to bring what I want all at once.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have a shop or two but I bring my own stuff for personal use. The prices are a bit high with them and it's easier for me to bring what I want all at once.

Do you work?

A_Lewis

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I absolutely hate that it's called steeping. Steeping is actually soaking. And pulling flavors out of solid stuff. I've steeped aforementioned stuff for years, making stupid liquor for people, juggling all sorts of stupid spices and... stuff. That's steeping.

Letting your liquids sit together is called... sitting. Maybe aging. Or mellowing. Possibly evaporating or spoiling or oxidizing or flavorizing or wonderfulizing.

But hey, who the hell am I? Call it whatever the hell you want. As long as you all know what you're all talking about.

I call it juice loitering. I have 500 ml loitering at the moment.

A_Lewis

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I may also say it here, which I seem to have been invited to, I've become a big fan of Joyce Jonathan's music.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am determined to mix every dam flavor I bought recently. I have a long day ahead of me. The household is pissed. They don't like the smell. Too bad!
Onward....

In regards to people saying steep. It doesn't bother me. I usually think "melding" or whatever. With flavorah it is suspended in pg/ethyl alcohol. It doesn't need to sit/meld that long. However, I haven't tried the sweets yet. The Grape is a good to go flavor. It's a bit dry but would mix well with bubble gum or cigar for a nice grape cigarillo (which I plan on mixing soon-ish).

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You steep a tea bag, right?
You are taking flavor from the tea bag and infusing it in hot water.
You age whiskey. You are not steeping it in anything, you are allowing the flavors to mellow and get better. Time allows flavors to blend.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Essentially you could say certain alcohols are steeped. If it's aged in oak barrels (or something other than stainless steel, glass, etc) it supposedly absorbs a bit of extra flavor from the wood, therefore steeped. If it's sitting in its bottle in your cellar it's aged.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You steep a tea bag, right?
You are taking flavor from the tea bag and infusing it in hot water.
You age whiskey. You are not steeping it in anything, you are allowing the flavors to mellow and get better. Time allows flavors to blend.
Like Italian food?
It always tastes better the second day.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors