Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
By last flu season, do you mean this fall or winter?

Ayup, that'd be the time I'm a pointing at.

It just seems to hang about or come back, which really sucks.

So I've heard of it. I still refused getting the "flu" shots. Like I told all the nurses asking me if I wanted one, "not had the flu since 1978, I don't need it injected in me now." So, I'm 48 now and not had any flu since I was 6. Granted I had "kennel crud" when I was about 20/21 in the Naxy. But everybody got that. There was no way to not get it. Even then I think all it amounted to for me was a cold.

Hey, those rolls look good.

Not any we've made. These ones is just from web pictures. But yes ours look good too

Think I'm a gonna go fix me a coupla pb&j sammies fer breakie, maybe get a coffee. In the last two days think I applied to at least a half dozen to dozen places. I'm doubtful I'll hear anything. Never can tell though.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ayup, that'd be the time I'm a pointing at.

So I've heard of it. I still refused getting the "flu" shots. Like I told all the nurses asking me if I wanted one, "not had the flu since 1978, I don't need it injected in me now." So, I'm 48 now and not had any flu since I was 6. Granted I had "kennel crud" when I was about 20/21 in the Naxy. But everybody got that. There was no way to not get it. Even then I think all it amounted to for me was a cold.

Not any we've made. These ones is just from web pictures. But yes ours look good too

Think I'm a gonna go fix me a coupla pb&j sammies fer breakie, maybe get a coffee. In the last two days think I applied to at least a half dozen to dozen places. I'm doubtful I'll hear anything. Never can tell though.

Maybe right now, not working would be a good idea.
It’s good to be running into you like this, though.
I’m eating raw garlic and Vitamin C (no, not together) like a fiend, and I think it’s helping. I’m tired of feeling sketchy like this, but if I get the famed immunity thing, all will be well. I’m just tired of feeling tired. Sorry, had to rant a wee bit.
Oh, celebrate green stuff today. Or Celtic stuff. :giggle:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn, just damn.

Maybe right now, not working would be a good idea.

Yes, it seems my timing is way the fuck off. Of course from me, the perpetual fuck up what's to be expected?

I'd like to work for a few good reasons. A big one is my wife has taken up to thinking I'm making excuses again. I worked like a damn dog before for her as she had accused it then. I've worked like a dog since I was 5 years old, quite literally. I did farming, firewood, gardening, mowing at least 1 acre of a yard. I watched my little brothers, learned to use cloth diapers, learned washing clothes, cooking, cleaning. I also worked outside the home & farm, did restaurants, did poultry processing plants, did lumber yards/mills, did grocery stores, did nursing homes, I've also served in the military.

But fuck no, none of that counts for shit. I'm "making excuses". So, I need to work. She's "tagging" me "back in".

Another reason is I've stopped asking her about her getting her employee stock payout from Gino's. she seems content to let Craigo & company fuck her out of what is rightly, legally hers as was granted her by Craigo & company to start with. So, fuck it, I'm not asking her if she's heard anything more. I'm just figuring she's being fucked out of it. She won't do as me and her dad suggest and go get a lawyer to get it for her. even if she needs to offer say 2 or 3 thousand off the top to get her 20,000 or so it'd be worth it. But no, she's going to be polite, diplomatic and get fucked over. So as I said, I'm not asking her any more, her bed she made.

And that was to be money toward me and her having our own fucking place, our forever place. So, since that's obviously fucked I need to bust balls, work and pull it down for us. So virus or world collapsing, fuck it, I'll work, I'll do what needs done ... that's my mindset. I'll survive the zombie apocalypse the rest of ya go hide and watch, find me when or if my smoke clears.

And no, I'm not fucking redacting former senator Craogo's name nor apologizing for stating what is true in public. So piss up a rope! And I am anything but freeloading on my wife. She simply asks, I get the fuck up and go do. I don't goldbrick or freeload, that along with quit was beaten out of me too long ago to remember. But again, no that don't mean shit.

A third reason? Ah Hell, I just need "something to do". Getting tired of pissing myself away or so it seems, watching telly for no point.

And sis. I am sincerely apologetic if this seems I'm ranting, raving, shouting and aiming it all at you. I can promise and I don't make those lightly, I did not shout any of this. it's just me in normal flat monotone, neutral. Yes, I bit frustrated. No, I'm not aiming any of that at you. If it's not obvious I'm blasting myself actually. as i said, I'm frustrated our world seems so fucked up, frustrated it seems like my wife is "on my case" again. I know she isn't. I know what's wrong. She's tired, tired of the work, tired of the work place and tired of biting her tongue regarding her employee stock stuff. Me being the hubby, well it's my well, it's not even a task, chore, job ... but it's for me to carry her. We do seem keen to play tag team wrestling. *chuckles*

So yes, I'm blasting myself but at the same time I'm pissed off the rest of the world, shit beyond my control, is fucking her over. Ergo, I'll put my shit stompers on and get to kickin'. Y'know how us damn Taurus are, hon. And to boot, I'm silver/gray on top. ;) :):p

"And then?" ---> :headbang::gaah::cuss2::deadhorse: I have to wait for some fuck to call and hire me on to do whatever work. Which well as it stands seems like I'd have better luck shitting in one hand, wishing in the other or whistling in the wind.

I could possibly get ito doing something here. Still, and no not an excuse. I'd fear doing because it would "rock the boat" with family. I'd need to use a lot of their tools to do with. I'd need to use space they obviously aren't using but just because I'd ask it'd cause issues. I'm just not even bothered because I'm not wanting to do that, cause trouble for her by her family. And yes, I see her point ... it does "appear" I'm making excuses. I'm not. I'm just aware how shit is and well if I start then I'm likely going to stomp on toes way too hard. I'm not diplomatic. My diplomacy? Do!

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
KY is closing bars and restaurants except for drive thru take out and delivery. Also waiving wait time and job search requirements for unemployment benefits.

I cut off the wife and SIL from eating out a week ago. They normally demand to eat out every time they go out.

And the eat out a week ago was just for wifes BDAY. I had actually cut it off a week before that but made exception for birthday dinner. gotta keep wife as safe as I can, not sure she would survive the virus.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the human MARCH MADNESS!
You survive, you move on!
I am just realizing that many have only very recently awoken to the virus issue and toilet paper availability and such.
They apparently actually believed the spiel about this just being a politically motivated hoax, etc.

My trump loving sister for one.
I was prepped before the panic buying started.

I do pay some attention to the 'liberal' media :)

Oh and I saw on a Brit news site about panic gun buying in the US. I doubt it will get much coverage here though it being a sacred cow subject and all.

Last edited:

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and I saw on a Brit news site about panic gun buying in the US. I doubt it will get much coverage here though it being a sacred cow subject and all.

My father in law is already buying up handguns in panic. He's paranoid that "someone" in the near future is going to take away his rights to purchase and own guns.
Sad thing is, he doesn't hunt. And no one wants to rob him....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My father in law is already buying up handguns in panic. He's paranoid that "someone" in the near future is going to take away his rights to purchase and own guns.

the the fear among many gun nuts is scary...

me I have guns, even a CC permit but very seldom carry and that is usually just under the seat in my vehicle.
i see men lots bigger than me carrying a gun on their hip and pity them for their small dicks.
In my state almost all shootings and murders are committed by someone who knows the victim.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
KY is closing bars and restaurants except for drive thru take out and delivery. Also waiving wait time and job search requirements for unemployment benefits.

I cut off the wife and SIL from eating out a week ago. They normally demand to eat out every time they go out.

And the eat out a week ago was just for wifes BDAY. I had actually cut it off a week before that but made exception for birthday dinner. gotta keep wife as safe as I can, not sure she would survive the virus.

Our eating out if any at all has been the Chinese restaurant we've eaten at probably at least twenty years. Most of what they have on menu & buffet are standardize frozen San Fransisco Chinese restaurant food. They do every so often fix themselves something traditional and to special guests offer samplings. But they've not been doing this at least any time in my recent memory, say three years possibly more. i trust the food and their service of it. it is a very pleasant eating atmosphere too. They play some Chinese pop/traditional music lowly as background music and have frosted their front facing windows for both privacy and diffusing light. Usually our bill ranges from $15 to $20, given you can "eat all you can" from the buffet it is an acceptable cost, ~$8 a head and ~$2 for all you can drink.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

There’s always the Hardware section here. :giggle: Sorry!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

KY sacred home of shooting stuff with guns. WV sacred home of blowing stuff up with dynamite. What do you think they mixed up in Nitro, WV after all? *chuckles*

He's paranoid that "someone" in the near future is going to take away his rights to purchase and own guns.

Got a bb/pellet pistol here used for pests and plinkin'. If anyone got to dredge low enough to steal from us what got nothing, their welcome to it. I mean fuck stuff, leave my wife be though. Gun or no, mess with her and I just may end you. And no, not a threat to you sir. Merely saying my ground.

Use stuff, love people an n'r the two mix or reverse.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
KY sacred home of shooting stuff with guns. WV sacred home of blowing stuff up with dynamite. What do you think they mixed up in Nitro, WV after all? *chuckles*
I think I still have some primer cord...
Aka Det cord.
And ammonium nitrate and diesel.
got rid of my sticks of nitro gel many years ago though. Stuff gets squirrely when it gets old.

I worked a summer for an explosives outfit on a strip mine once.
Paid well just no death benefits ;)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The virus has revitalized the Moon shine industry in WVA!
Now the hand sanitizer industry.
Unfortunately they bought up all the VG causing the price to quadruple.

We have moonshine over here, and I know if it's here, it's where you are, and has been the whole time.

I've wondered about ammunition hoarding. Even if people already have guns, I bet they've stocked up on the ammo recently. Frankly, if I'd thought of it, I might have told my hubbs to pick up a box of 32 S&W Longs for me. One box, though, not a truckload.

It's ok though, I have Mo The Attack Cat outside. He is expertly trained to rip the jugular out of anyone coming to take my coffee, Fritos, and Angel Soft.

And what is all this "mixing" of hand sanitizer? You want hand sanitizer? Get a damn bottle of 91% isopropyl, pour some in yer hands, rub it around, there ya go. Hands sanitized. Use some lotion once in a while.

ETA: Just got a reply from my boss. "Just work at home...no need to risk it." He's a saint, aggravating sometimes, but a saint nonetheless.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my! I left a pack of angel soft in the blazer! someone might break the window out to get it?
It is for my Trump loving sister who had not a clue this was coming.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think I still have some primer cord...
Aka Det cord.
And ammonium nitrate and diesel.
got rid of my sticks of nitro gel many years ago though. Stuff gets squirrely when it gets old.

*chuckles* Think we got some nitrate up in the shed and diesel in the tractor so a can o' it around here somewhere as well. Plenty of old shirts laying round as rags for cleaning up hands what fumble motor blocks, critter mess, mess in general. I'm sure such rags could suffice as "det cord" need be. They bound to be saturate of oil, gas, kerosene, black salve, whatever else happened to be on grubby man hands.

We have moonshine over here, and I know if it's here, it's where you are, and has been the whole time.

Got some no more than likely a stone throw away if needed. Not sure if wal green that bought out rite aid still does, but rite aid did have to by our law carry WV shine, taxed and all. That's out in town though. lemme go walk a piece up through the hills here 'bout I'll stumble on half a dozen stills or so, just ask fer 'taster's pint". Of course, I have to set then and try the stuff, not look at anybody other than hands giving me "samples". Then I forget the location after three steps away never turning to look back. Her grandad done taught me wise about them codgers.

Besides that, some of it makes you forget near anything anyway. :)

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my! I left a pack of angel soft in the blazer! someone might break the window out to get it?
You can just tell her trump said it's a hoax. No need for tp. Lol. Although with him being tested I'd bet he has corona too. Look out for any public appearances he doesn't make for a while. His Twitter will be blown up cuz I bet he's at home with nothing to do as well. Do you think the govt would tell us if our great leader had it as well? I don't.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can just tell her trump said it's a hoax. No need for tp. Lol. Although with him being tested I'd bet he has corona too. Look out for any public appearances he doesn't make for a while. His Twitter will be blown up cuz I bet he's at home with nothing to do as well. Do you think the govt would tell us if our great leader had it as well? I don't.
heck no they would not. Even if he and pence were both down they would lie to keep pelosi from stepping in.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Nope, they won’t tell. Every foreign leader who’s been to visit him lately has tested positive, so it’s pretty certain he has it now. Wonder what magic meds they’re giving him, though.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Yep, break a $100 window to get a $4 pack of toilet paper. Makes perfect sense to me.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Nope, they won’t tell. Every foreign leader who’s been to visit him lately has tested positive, so it’s pretty certain he has it now. Wonder what magic meds they’re giving him, though.

Let's hope it's some fucking thorazine or something.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

It was announced last night that his test came back negative. So we'll see.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It was announced last night that his test came back negative. So we'll see.

Well, he sure as hell won’t admit he’s got it. He’s been with two dignitaries who have it, so maybe he infected them. Who knows. We see how much lying goes on about vaping!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is the Virus War president without a clue and is doing his best to avoid acknowledging the war even exists.

He is NOT keeping us safe.

I am glad our Trump sycophant last governor lost and we have a real governor again.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Already claimed for my oldest sister, got it for her. I use Charmin Ultra Soft :D
Of which I bought a good supply of a few weeks ago.

Well have to admit I'm not as much as a hard ass as I may seem. I use flush-able sanitary wipes, a.k.a baby wipes. Can use regular paper too but my bum prefers the sani-wipes. Some doc/nurse suggested them when I had diverticulitis. They been a good call since.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Let's hope it's some fucking thorazine or something.

Aw now, that would be too kind for him. <Satire not a threat>Get him max strength Nexium and double the dose. Not sure it'd get rid of all his shit then, but we could hope.</Satire>

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Aw now, that would be too kind for him. <Satire not a threat>Get him max strength Nexium and double the dose. Not sure it'd get rid of all his shit then, but we could hope.</Satire>

Is that a barbiturate or what? I think he should self isolate and take Chantix. Lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
'The only time the church will close is when the Rapture is taking place': Florida pastor mocks coronavirus social distancing orders and says his mass sermons will continue since his followers are 'revivalists, not pansies'
  • Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne is a South African-born evangelical Christian
  • He runs the Tampa-based Revival Ministries International, a 'Bible school'
  • Howard-Browne gave a sermon on Monday at River Tampa Church
  • He urged followers to shake each other's hand despite coronavirus outbreak
  • Howard-Browne says he will only close church 'when Rapture comes'
I guess when it gets worse we will see how stupid his sheep are.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is that a barbiturate or what?

No it is what is called a proton pump inhibitor. In simple terms its an anti-acid. If you take too much of it though it's one kind of medicine which can cause diarrhea.

So yeah, um, I kind of know my shit. ;) :) :D

'The only time the church will close is when the Rapture is taking place': Florida pastor mocks coronavirus social distancing orders and says his mass sermons will continue since his followers are 'revivalists, not pansies'
Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne is a South African-born evangelical Christian
He runs the Tampa-based Revival Ministries International, a 'Bible school'
Howard-Browne gave a sermon on Monday at River Tampa Church
He urged followers to shake each other's hand despite coronavirus outbreak
Howard-Browne says he will only close church 'when Rapture comes'

Well, I see that as genuinely being convicted. He and his congregation are convicted in their belief of God. You've no idea how much better I felt talking to mom last night when she told me her church had formed a volunteer group. They phoned her to check in, see if she needed anything. They were going to phone, go visit door to door to help people if they could.

People of conviction in times such as this can be seen as stupid, sure. Then, they can also be seen as some of the best of humanity's aspirations. I reckon Lucas had it correct. In some perspective becoming Darth Vader did murder Anikin Skywalker. Indeed, it was a matter of perspective as is how you see people of conviction.

Of course, John's wife Chrystal is being a setting hen. She told mom that she was in to stay until this shit cleared. She will take her if mom needs to go Thursday to a doctor but they figure that'll get rescheduled. She also made sure mom was getting stuff together to "hunker down" all along before they started with the self isolation bit. Chrystal is a pharma tech, could be a nurse, in fact had her nurse's registration at one point and decided to not continue dues and "keeping up". She saw a bit better situation in the pharma tech position.

Mom told me they have a case of corona virus in Harrisonburg, VA, it is contained though at Rockingham Memorial Hospital/Medical Campus. She wasn't sure but when I asked if they had the patient in a level four HAZMAT protocol suite she figured they had them well in hand. I would figure they do run level four though. They had that for a flu once in the pediatric wing. I was there for diverticulitis, they had no other beds free as adults were getting the flu as well.

Harrisonburg, VA is roughly 25 to 30 miles away from the WV border. We're out here on the farthest Western side though. That's why driving it takes about six hours. By train it's 8 to Charlottesville. VA and then roughly another hour to get to "home" in VA.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True... snake handler churches are convicted as well and so are the ones that will not take their children to doctors and the child dies or the ones who starve the devil out of their children.

Real Christians are very good folks, But not all who go to church or preach are real Christians.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amazon will stop stocking and shipping all non-medical and non-essential supplies from its warehouses until April 5. Medical supplies and high-demand products such as baby products, health and household items and groceries will now be prioritized. This comes one day after Amazon revealed plans to hire an additional 100,000 employees in the US to meet the surge in demand from panicked shoppers.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
No it is what is called a proton pump inhibitor. In simple terms its an anti-acid. If you take too much of it though it's one kind of medicine which can cause diarrhea.

So yeah, um, I kind of know my shit. ;) :) :D

Well, I see that as genuinely being convicted. He and his congregation are convicted in their belief of God. You've no idea how much better I felt talking to mom last night when she told me her church had formed a volunteer group. They phoned her to check in, see if she needed anything. They were going to phone, go visit door to door to help people if they could.

People of conviction in times such as this can be seen as stupid, sure. Then, they can also be seen as some of the best of humanity's aspirations. I reckon Lucas had it correct. In some perspective becoming Darth Vader did murder Anikin Skywalker. Indeed, it was a matter of perspective as is how you see people of conviction.

Of course, John's wife Chrystal is being a setting hen. She told mom that she was in to stay until this shit cleared. She will take her if mom needs to go Thursday to a doctor but they figure that'll get rescheduled. She also made sure mom was getting stuff together to "hunker down" all along before they started with the self isolation bit. Chrystal is a pharma tech, could be a nurse, in fact had her nurse's registration at one point and decided to not continue dues and "keeping up". She saw a bit better situation in the pharma tech position.

Mom told me they have a case of corona virus in Harrisonburg, VA, it is contained though at Rockingham Memorial Hospital/Medical Campus. She wasn't sure but when I asked if they had the patient in a level four HAZMAT protocol suite she figured they had them well in hand. I would figure they do run level four though. They had that for a flu once in the pediatric wing. I was there for diverticulitis, they had no other beds free as adults were getting the flu as well.

Harrisonburg, VA is roughly 25 to 30 miles away from the WV border. We're out here on the farthest Western side though. That's why driving it takes about six hours. By train it's 8 to Charlottesville. VA and then roughly another hour to get to "home" in VA.

There is a case in Farmville, VA, right up the road from us, about an hour's drive away.

The case in Harrisonburg showed up I believe on Saturday night or Sunday.

Since yesterday a case has shown up in Charlottesville. @wildgypsy70

There are now two deaths in James City County.

@MrMeowgi may want to take a look at this too, also @Tall Pines and @The Cromwell

There's are a few maps online. I'll find what I can and post links here.

Virginia:

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/1556211/

North Carolina:

https://www.ncdhhs.gov/covid-19-case-count-nc

Maryland:

https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a case in Farmville, VA, right up the road from us, about an hour's drive away.

The case in Harrisonburg showed up I believe on Saturday night or Sunday.

Since yesterday a case has shown up in Charlottesville. @wildgypsy70

There are now two deaths in James City County.

@MrMeowgi may want to take a look at this too, also @Tall Pines and @The Cromwell

There's are a few maps online. I'll find what I can and post links here.

Virginia:

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/1556211/

North Carolina:

https://www.ncdhhs.gov/covid-19-case-count-nc

Maryland:

https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/
I have a sister who lives in Christainsburg and one in Harrisonburg and an aunt and uncle near Lynchburg and a couple cousins in the DC area.

didn't the Falwell spawn say he was not closing the college?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have a sister who lives in Christainsburg and one in Harrisonburg and an aunt and uncle near Lynchburg and a couple cousins in the DC area.

didn't the Falwell spawn say he was not closing the college?

Don't know, haven't seen local news lately. Wouldn't surprise me, though.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't know, haven't seen local news lately. Wouldn't surprise me, though.

last time I talked to my Uncle a few days ago he told me that was Falwells stance.
I just replied that maybe it would weed out a few extremists.

I have little sympathy for those too stupid to look out after themselves and their families.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
  • Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne is a South African-born evangelical Christian
  • He runs the Tampa-based Revival Ministries International, a 'Bible school'
  • Howard-Browne gave a sermon on Monday at River Tampa Church
  • He urged followers to shake each other's hand despite coronavirus outbreak
  • Howard-Browne says he will only close church 'when Rapture comes'

And the Darwin Award goes to...this dumbass Pastor.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And the Darwin Award goes to...this dumbass Pastor.
And any dumb enough to follow his lead.

I have to wonder if this is the same guy that said the rapture was going to happen a few years ago?
It was some preacher in FL.
Guess what? it really did happen but so few qualified they were not missed.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
And any dumb enough to follow his lead.

I have to wonder if this is the same guy that said the rapture was going to happen a few years ago?
It was some preacher in FL.
Guess what? it really did happen but so few qualified they were not missed.

That’s hilarious!! Thanks, Crom.

VU Sponsors