Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im-not-saying-lets-kill-all-the-stupid-people.png

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The real slap in the face is when, even knowing that you yourself are moderately-to-extremely intelligent, and you find yourself doing something absolutely screamingly stupid. And when the inevitable happens and this stupid act results in stupid acts' usual consequences, you know you have no one to blame... but YOURSELF!

Andria

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The real slap in the face is when, even knowing that you yourself are moderately-to-extremely intelligent, and you find yourself doing something absolutely screamingly stupid. And when the inevitable happens and this stupid act results in stupid acts' usual consequences, you know you have no one to blame... but YOURSELF!

Andria
I'm middle of the line intelligence but I know some really smart people who do stupid shit and I see alot of stupid people do one or two smart things.
The world's changing and putting dipshits in charge while smart people sit on the sidelines watching and doing nothing because well "you can't fix stupid!"

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now, now.
There's a world of difference between the unfortunately unintelligent, and the willfully ignorant.

Don't punish them equally.
Give dummys a chance?
Actually if "dumb" people are willing to learn I put them in the "fixable" pile in my brain. If they choose to be willfully ignorant well.... there isn't any fix for that.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Give dummys a chance?
Actually if "dumb" people are willing to learn I put them in the "fixable" pile in my brain. If they choose to be willfully ignorant well.... there isn't any fix for that.

Quite. The obstinately ignorant can be downright dangerous.

I've said before... I enjoy being corrected. And it's not just about learning.
I get to dump a bit of incorrect data, and replace it with a piece of true knowledge.

That's a win/win... all day long.
Plus, you know... the learning. :p

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is it about driving a car and/or motorcycle that immediately gets ppl bitch slapped on the head with a stupid club?

It's a lever on your left side next to the steering wheel. If you push it up when you want to turn right people will be less likely to honk at you.

Also ...just because you feel like 65 is not fast enough despite the decisions of the State legislature does not mean that I'm going to speed up if you get close enough to my bumper.

When you find the address you're looking for there is generally a shoulder or lane in which you can sit until it's safe to turn. It is not necessary to sit in the middle of the freaking road while you wait.

Yellow does not mean go faster.

Red does, in fact, mean STOP.

Remember the turning lever on the left of the steering wheel? It's MULTIFUNCTIONAL!! You can also use it to let other drivers know you are changing lanes. Crazy, right?

Traffic accidents are not there for you to slow down to a crawl and stare. Keep going you idiot.

Conversely, school zones are designed specifically so you can SLOW DOWN TO A CRAWL.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It was in photobuckets...

Proudshamrock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What is it about driving a car and/or motorcycle that immediately gets ppl bitch slapped on the head with a stupid club?

Also ...just because you feel like 65 is not fast enough despite the decisions of the State legislature does not mean that I'm going to speed up if you get close enough to my bumper.

BY the same token however, if you are driving 65 in the left lane (which is called the fast lane by the way) and you notice someone who IS on your bumper and behind THAT person happens to be a line of additional cars, that's when you really should move over whether you want to or not because at that point you are just being one of those same annoying-as-hell drivers that you are talking about. Just saying .....

Ruadh gu brath! (Scots Gaelic for Red heads forever!)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
BY the same token however, if you are driving 65 in the left lane (which is called the fast lane by the way) and you notice someone who IS on your bumper and behind THAT person happens to be a line of additional cars, that's when you really should move over whether you want to or not because at that point you are just being one of those same annoying-as-hell drivers that you are talking about. Just saying .....

LikeLIKELIKE!!!! Do these idiots not ever look in their review and see that there's a 5 mile long parade behind them????????? Because they're too fucking stupid to get over into the SLOW LANE????

Andria

Proudshamrock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LikeLIKELIKE!!!! Do these idiots not ever look in their review and see that there's a 5 mile long parade behind them????????? Because they're too fucking stupid to get over into the SLOW LANE????

Andria
LOL! Still at the top of my absolute favorite people list, Andria!
I actually believe that they DO look in the rear view and they KNOW people want to pass but because their mommy and daddy always told them how perfect and right they were and most likely never once beat their ass as a child, they think it's their prerogative to be an annoying tool who probably has no friends!

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the one hand, I agree. Move the hell over it doesn't take much effort.

On the other hand the "slow lane" is for vehicles going under the posted speed limit because of weight/size/car trouble and not an excuse for others to speed since technically speeding is illegal.

Proudshamrock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On the one hand, I agree. Move the hell over it doesn't take much effort.

On the other hand the "slow lane" is for vehicles going under the posted speed limit because of weight/size/car trouble and not an excuse for others to speed since technically speeding is illegal.
Actually, the "slow lane" is for vehicles either driving the POSTED limit or under the limit. Whereas, the fast lane, left lane - or technically, the Passing Lane, is for those who are NOT going the posted speed.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always try to drive with flow of traffic..sometimes it varies on road conditions or weather..go smoothly with the flow has worked for me..no speeding tickets either, lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Proudshamrock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I obsessively go the speed limit. I drive at least 1000 miles a week for work. It saves me the effort of having to worry about police stopping me.
I also drive many miles each week for my job so I feel your pain. You just caught me on a bad day after dealing with a "not so polite" driver who caused me to be over 15 minutes late to an important meeting. This was/can be/OK, IS me! LOL!
69722514584e4298c9f48a090c0edab6.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I go the exact speed limit a) in school zones, and b) around ballfields where kids hang out, because I've gotten tickets in those areas and would prefer not having any more. I try to go *near* the speed limit (no more than 5 miles over) on most other roads, because I just don't want tickets. If it's dark and raining, I probably won't be driving, due to night blindness, but if I just have to, I'll probably be driving like your granny, or your great-granny. :D But there are some roads that aren't school zones, there aren't any recreational fields, and there is NO CONCEIVABLE REASON for a 35 MPH speed limit, in which case I'll probably be driving 45-50 MPH.

Andria

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also drive many miles each week for my job so I feel your pain. You just caught me on a bad day after dealing with a "not so polite" driver who caused me to be over 15 minutes late to an important meeting. This was/can be/OK, IS me! LOL!
69722514584e4298c9f48a090c0edab6.jpg

No worries. I deal with so many crap drivers on a daily basis it's a miracle I haven't had a nervous breakdown. I drive on a lot of single lane roads and tailgating is probably my #1 pet peeve of all time. Especially when the problem is the person in front of me. And I'm cursed. If there is a slow driver on the road I guarantee I'm going to end up behind them. It's kinda spooky tbh.

On the bright side I drive so much I know where the speed traps are and often have the pleasure of seeing karma in action.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I go the exact speed limit a) in school zones, and b) around ballfields where kids hang out, because I've gotten tickets in those areas and would prefer not having any more. I try to go *near* the speed limit (no more than 5 miles over) on most other roads, because I just don't want tickets. If it's dark and raining, I probably won't be driving, due to night blindness, but if I just have to, I'll probably be driving like your granny, or your great-granny. :D But there are some roads that aren't school zones, there aren't any recreational fields, and there is NO CONCEIVABLE REASON for a 35 MPH speed limit, in which case I'll probably be driving 45-50 MPH.

Andria
I always remind myself in school zones that if I was speeding and hit a kid I would never recover.

It's easiest for me to hit my cruise control so I don't have to deal with "to speed or not to speed" at all.

My husband has mild night blindness due to the glare of approaching headlights. He had his glasses coated with some kind of antiglare thing and wow! It's helped him SO much.

Proudshamrock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No worries. I deal with so many crap drivers on a daily basis it's a miracle I haven't had a nervous breakdown. I drive on a lot of single lane roads and tailgating is probably my #1 pet peeve of all time. Especially when the problem is the person in front of me. And I'm cursed. If there is a slow driver on the road I guarantee I'm going to end up behind them. It's kinda spooky tbh.

On the bright side I drive so much I know where the speed traps are and often have the pleasure of seeing karma in action.

LOL! I ALSO drive on many single lane roads in South Texas and I will always get stuck behind the ONE good-ol-boy out for a Sunday drive on a Wednesday at 3pm on that back road that has nothing but turns and hills for 10 miles! I'm constantly telling myself to breathe.....

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate the jackass drivers that purposely pace a right lane driver as a public service advocate do gooder.
You know why they created a left lane? Because it's illegal to pass on the right (of a solid white line). Obviously a lot of folks never skated at a rink.:mad:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I always remind myself in school zones that if I was speeding and hit a kid I would never recover.

It's easiest for me to hit my cruise control so I don't have to deal with "to speed or not to speed" at all.

My husband has mild night blindness due to the glare of approaching headlights. He had his glasses coated with some kind of antiglare thing and wow! It's helped him SO much.

Yeah the oncoming headlights are a real problem, but I just literally cannot see in the dark -- my husband has discovered this for himself, with me tripping over planters in our front yard in the dark, tripping over stuff in the house, etc -- stuff that I know is there, because I put it there! But in the dark, I just can't see it.

Andria

Proudshamrock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah the oncoming headlights are a real problem, but I just literally cannot see in the dark -- my husband has discovered this for himself, with me tripping over planters in our front yard in the dark, tripping over stuff in the house, etc -- stuff that I know is there, because I put it there! But in the dark, I just can't see it.

Andria
Weirdly enough, I too have night blindness. I am banned by everyone I know by driving from dusk to sun up.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL! I ALSO drive on many single lane roads in South Texas and I will always get stuck behind the ONE good-ol-boy out for a Sunday drive on a Wednesday at 3pm on that back road that has nothing but turns and hills for 10 miles! I'm constantly telling myself to breathe.....

Woo hoo!!! Texans Rule!! I live in East Texas.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Weirdly enough, I too have night blindness. I am banned by everyone I know by driving from dusk to sun up.

Dark is bad enough... but dark and raining? FUHGEDDABOUTIT! It seems to be genetic in my family, my mom has always been like that too. It didn't start affecting me till I was in my 30s.

Andria

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Indiana passed the law that allows cops to ticket drivers in the left lane, holding up traffic.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Indiana passed the law that allows cops to ticket drivers in the left lane, holding up traffic.
As a juvenile delinquent I was in the back of a cop car and he pulled a lady over for being in the left lane for to long. Honestly he was just being a dick because she was in his way and he couldn't keep going 90mph in a 55

Proudshamrock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wish Texas would do that too! There are a few highways that have signs posted every 2 miles or so stating that big trucks can ONLY pass in the left lane - no driving or they get ticketed. Around here, if traffic is backed up on an interstate or state highway, other than it being rush hourS it is due to idiots driving in and blocking the passing lane.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A wise man "learns from his past mistakes"

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[rQUOTE="freemind, post: 964730, member: 13176"]From whom?[/QUOTE]
Premium only bro
Don't wanna name names buddy

Vape On

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
[rQUOTE="freemind, post: 964730, member: 13176"]From whom?
Premium only bro

Vape On[/QUOTE]

I'll be honest, It don't really matter. I DIY and so do ALOT of people. A "premium" juice to me, is a juice that ACTUALLY tastes like it's flavor profile. Very few do, whether they are "premium" or house juice. And NONE of the "premium" juices are worth what people seem to be paying. It costs less than a buck to make a 30 mil bottle of juice. We are talking CENTS bro.

I'll buy juice here and there, to try other people's stuff. I won't pay much either, because none of it has that much worth to me.

Do yourself a favor, and consider DIY. You'll have a bigger vape budget to buy more Kanger mods, eventually. :D

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Premium only bro

Vape On

I'll be honest, It don't really matter. I DIY and so do ALOT of people. A "premium" juice to me, is a juice that ACTUALLY tastes like it's flavor profile. Very few do, whether they are "premium" or house juice. And NONE of the "premium" juices are worth what people seem to be paying. It costs less than a buck to make a 30 mil bottle of juice. We are talking CENTS bro.

I'll buy juice here and there, to try other people's stuff. I won't pay much either, because none of it has that much worth to me.

Do yourself a favor, and consider DIY. You'll have a bigger vape budget to buy more Kanger mods, eventually. :D[/QUOTE]
Hahaha been looking at the DIY, I will surely PM you when I do it...
Right now there's only 2 company that I will definitely buy again... Other than that I'm done buying shit... Btw my kanger 200 is still in the box
You wanna buy it?

Vape On

VU Sponsors