always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3ff8c3944a7d03f324f2d547b2bfd6dc.jpg

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Eh I had my fun dying it all the time. I don't have time for that shit anymore. Quick trims here and there and that's it. Not walking around looking like a slob or anything, just embracing the natural
What are you talking about trimming??

A landing strip is nice. A hairy jungle is someplace I won't go.....

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yikes. It appears my hiatus happened at an inopportune time...

Translation: I'm lost. So fucking lost. Does any of the social apparatus I remember still remain?

Side note: Pechanga. CSM. Fuck that. No real card games left in SoCal that I'm not too lazy to drive to...getting rusty. +1+1-1-1-1+1-2+1+1-1-1+2+1-1-1+1=???

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, dive bars are the best! I took the wife out Friday and she had some kind of reaction on 3 drinks and spent all Saturday from 2:30am until like 6 that night praying to the porcelain God! You know who had to hold hair and nurse her to health.

Glad you had fun....we need to take SO's out more....

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, dive bars are the best! I took the wife out Friday and she had some kind of reaction on 3 drinks and spent all Saturday from 2:30am until like 6 that night praying to the porcelain God! You know who had to hold hair and nurse her to health.

Glad you had fun....we need to take SO's out more....
Good grief, poor girl. I lost count on pitchers of beer we shared after a bit lol. Going out isn't my scene as much anymore but it's fun sometimes to forget everything else.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, for that night, all our woes are forgotten, we laugh and there's normally good company. Oh yeah and no cooking so there's no mess to clean up either, lol.

Yeah she had a tough day, couldn't have been from 3 drinks so we don't know what happened.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, for that night, all our woes are forgotten, we laugh and there's normally good company. Oh yeah and no cooking so there's no mess to clean up either, lol.

Yeah she had a tough day, couldn't have been from 3 drinks so we don't know what happened.
Medicines maybe? I've forgotten about taking something earlier in the day that shouldn't have affected me with alcohol but did.

And I love the no clean up part!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Medicines maybe? I've forgotten about taking something earlier in the day that shouldn't have affected me with alcohol but did.

And I love the no clean up part!

Yeah we thought about that too and maybe food poisoning but bit really sure what caused it, I know it wasn't fun for me cleaning up and what she was going thru was just awful, I felt helpless. Well I was helpless except for the cleaning up part. Needless to say I expect it will be a while until she drinks again.

Hank, you need another cup of coffee bro? Or should we put some kaluah in that coffee?

VU Sponsors