Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The political pissing match posts have been moved to http://vapingunderground.com/threads/conora-politics-and-bullshit.530951/ Please keep those types of posts in their appropriate place.

Me thinks it has more to do with who is posting in the thread and less about the politics. Given the fact that politics have been in this thread for some time. You only need to go back and read the posts that are still here to see the truth in it. You can go back one page or all of them.

I think you mean only some people can post their politics here. At least be honest about it.

Posts like this are still here and were never frowned on, never moved.

Thanks for the update I am kind of ignoring the bail out bill until after it passes and the actual details are clear.
Well as clear as and govt thing is anyway :)
so annual easter egg roll at the WH as per usual? With the president socializing? snicker snicker.
sorry could not resist.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Me thinks it has more to do with who is posting in the thread and less about the politics. Given the fact that politics have been in this thread for some time. You only need to go back and read the posts that are still here to see the truth in it. You can go back one page or all of them.

I think you mean only some people can post their politics here. At least be honest about it.

I could care less WHO posted. I care that the entire back n forth pissing match took over this thread. So it has been moved to the appropriate area of the forum. This has been a good thread and now it will be again.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could care less WHO posted. I care that the entire back n forth pissing match took over this thread. So it has been moved to the appropriate area of the forum. This has been a good thread and now it will be again.

That's what I said, without the sugar coating.

It was a good thread,,,,,,,for you,,,,,,,, when only certain people posted politics and now that you've moved the posts from those 'others', it'll be a good thread again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for you.

There's no need for the word salad, just say what you mean.;)

I think if there is any thread I follow now, it'll be this one. I'll be posting my opinion when one of the regulars brings up politics again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and somebody will.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

yeah...we got ...Themtubed.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what I said, without the sugar coating.

It was a good thread,,,,,,,for you,,,,,,,, when only certain people posted politics and now that you've moved the posts from those 'others', it'll be a good thread again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for you.

There's no need for the word salad, just say what you mean.;)

I think if there is any thread I follow now, it'll be this one. I'll be posting my opinion when one of the regulars brings up politics again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and somebody will.
Oh no ,no........it was just our algorythims

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had been away awhile. They used to move the whole thread to the basement. Now they just move the members they don't care for to the basement.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep I will avoid Corona virus in this thread as it seems to be impossible to separate the fight against it and politics right now.
thanks for the new thread.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ir must be the end of times.

Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne said he wouldn't close the doors of his Tampa, Florida, megachurch until the End Times begin. The police weren't willing to wait that long.

On Monday, Florida sheriff's deputies arrested the evangelical pastor, who has continued to host large church services despite public orders urging residents to stay home to help contain the spread of the novel coronavirus.
Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister said Howard-Browne has been charged with two counts: unlawful assembly and a violation of health emergency rules. Both are second-degree misdemeanors, Chronister said at a press conference Monday.
American rights are;
The right to religion.
The right to assemble.
The right to speech.
The Pastor used his rights and if people want to take a chance on getting sick, well that's on them.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
American rights are;
The right to religion.
The right to assemble.
The right to speech.
The Pastor used his rights and if people want to take a chance on getting sick, well that's on them.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Please see post from countrypami above.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you mods for doing what you all did....

SAY IT HERE THREAD IS MAINLY A RANTING THREAD YOU KNOw, this is not the place to be political, I created a thread called GOVERNMENT WATCH 2.0, you all are free to rant there, but always remember to be ready to argue or not!

I have a lot going on right now, I think this covid-19 thing is affecting me metabolically, I’m for the most part calm and collected dude, but seeing our countryman, wearing mask, gloves, won’t even say how are you today anymore is SAD, then my workplace is so incompetent, people/co-workers are testing positive with the covid, shit man, me having symptoms that is hard to figure out, my marriage is CRAP, am I being selfish, shit, am I depressed? Should I see a stupid doc to just close my eyes and just talk? Man, right now it’s 16:22 it’s currently 72 windy as fuck, got my beer,I’m about to shave my head, drink and chill and later
Fat rib-eye “SEASONED”
a5e31e5b59c830706165a6a4e4535f4d.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

SAY IT HERE THREAD IS MAINLY A RANTING THREAD YOU KNOw, this is not the place to be political, I created a thread called GOVERNMENT WATCH 2.0, you all are free to rant there, but always remember to be ready to argue or not!

I have a lot going on right now, I think this covid-19 thing is affecting me metabolically, I’m for the most part calm and collected dude, but seeing our countryman, wearing mask, gloves, won’t even say how are you today anymore is SAD, then my workplace is so incompetent, people/co-workers are testing positive with the covid, shit man, me having symptoms that is hard to figure out, my marriage is CRAP, am I being selfish, shit, am I depressed? Should I see a stupid doc to just close my eyes and just talk? Man, right now it’s 16:22 it’s currently 72 windy as fuck, got my beer,I’m about to shave my head, drink and chill and later
Fat rib-eye “SEASONED”
Looks awesome Bro!
You should put that steak.

It’ll all work out to be the way it’s supposed to be, brother. Much love
http://vapingunderground.com/posts/2796884/

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
One of the daughter persons assignments from school is to have her "make" a family meal and write a report about it.

Looking forward to it tomorrow. I'm going to teach her how to make chicken parmigiana from scratch. It'll be interesting teaching her how to make proper knife cuts. She has the interest but when I've tried showing her in the past she gets nervous

Last edited:

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
One of the daughter persons assignments from school is to have her "make" a family meal and write a report about it.

Looking forward to it tomorrow. I'm going to.teaxh her how to make chicken parmigiana from scratch. Itll be interesting teaching her how to make proper knife cuts. She has the interest but when I've tried showing her in the past she gets nervous
Chicken Parmigiana? Does she need an impartial taste tester?

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Fat rib-eye “SEASONED”

You’re not selfish being affected by things now. These are very strange times for everyone. I’m so sorry things are messed up at home and at work. I hope you can work them out eventually.

You can’t change what other people do. So just try to stay calm and grounded yourself, it’s all you can do. And rant here, bro. It’s what this thread is here for!! :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I would if I could...
Hell, when the kids get a little older and we move back south I want to open up a restuarant

I’d come down there for it!! Your food looks so yummy. <3

Hope you and the family are getting through lockdown okay. At least you can cook for them, though!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’d come down there for it!! Your food looks so yummy. <3

Hope you and the family are getting through lockdown okay. At least you can cook for them, though!
Yeah we're good, making the best of it. Hope y'all are well also.

I wish you success with that. Owning and running a restaurant is a tough business.
Thank you...
I know it can be tough as all hell. I was a chef at a few restaurants between 1998 and 2010. Also have a few family members in the industry. I'm hoping the concept and food itself are enough to break in.. have plenty of time to hammer out details,so for now it's just s pipe dream and a prayer.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thank you...
I know it can be tough as all hell. I was a chef at a few restaurants between 1998 and 2010. Also have a few family members in the industry. I'm hoping the concept and food itself are enough to break in.. have plenty of time to hammer out details,so for now it's just s pipe dream and a prayer.
Hope your dream works out for ya.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Thank you...

Were you in NOLA during Katrina? I hope they’ve managed to get most of the city back to what it was. I’ve never been there, but I’d love to visit one day.

We can tell by the way you cook that you’re a chef, btw. <3

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Were you in NOLA during Katrina? I hope they’ve managed to get most of the city back to what it was. I’ve never been there, but I’d love to visit one day.

We can tell by the way you cook that you’re a chef, btw. <3
I was.
The storm hit on a sunday morning/Saturday night

I was at a saints game the friday night before in the dome, at the time the storm was headed to mobile and we were on the dry side. I got home about 3 am to my ex saying it moved and was headed upriver. I grabbed my humidor and play station and headed to family in Houston.
I went back after with homeland security clearance, then my job sent me to tucson for two years to help start a new branch and keep us afloat. But man that trip back along the i10 was ever nightmare you would ever have about life after a catastrophic event.

Now the storm has become part of our culture. Like everything in nola, we embrace what makes us different. That's part of what makes it a beautiful place to live. I didnt realize that until I lived away.
Its every culture that has ever been there all wrapped up into it's own identity.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you ANTHONY, thank you to all the advices, I was being selfish!, I told the wife I was being that, I slept good man, I mean shit, sometimes, you just have to figure it out what’s going on with the other person, it’s hard though, but, it’s doable if you ain’t being selfish......

I’ll give it a chance man, pulsevape said this is the time to be forgiving and I was wrong to be reacting this way, he’s right.....

Work......
I emailed the occupational doc, told him my symptoms for 14 days, mother fucker emailed and told me that I can’t go back to work till MAY5 and I have to contact my PCP, which I did, I mean wtf is my PCP gonna do?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you ANTHONY, thank you to all the advices, I was being selfish!, I told the wife I was being that, I slept good man, I mean shit, sometimes, you just have to figure it out what’s going on with the other person, it’s hard though, but, it’s doable if you ain’t being selfish......

I’ll give it a chance man, pulsevape said this is the time to be forgiving and I was wrong to be reacting this way, he’s right.....

Work......
I emailed the occupational doc, told him my symptoms for 14 days, mother fucker emailed and told me that I can’t go back to work till MAY5 and I have to contact my PCP, which I did, I mean wtf is my PCP gonna do?

Your pcp will send you know a violent rage with superhuman strength for about 8 hours until you come down

Glad everything is looking better bro!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Work......

Your Primary is the intermediary, as redundant as that is. He/She will upon hospital preventative protocol have you go through the hoops, which the soonest is May 5th for you, and give their opinion to Occupational (2nd opinion) 'tis then and only then upon the PCPs recommendation, that Occupational will consider releasing you back to work.

I wouldn't wait for them to review, for you know the back log of cases and phone video calling PCPs are doing these days is immense, if you wait, I highly doubt that the call/video call will happen 'til the end of May at the soonest.

I'd also keep tabs on your vitals and statistics up to the 5th and email them to your primary daily... this will have the attending RN notate it for the PCP (you know this part of the message system (assuming its like Kaiser) )

I'd also if UCI has a system like Kaiser to request video conference call for the 5th, what the video call will portray is the physical look that is part of assessment, not just spoken or typed words that normal calls and emails give.

Good luck

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cdbd2917651a9a30de28a8e41eb9eb95.jpg

FUCKING OC COUNTY BE ACTING LIKE THEY HAVE POWER OVER THE STATE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS PANDEMIC.... LA COUNTY shut all them beaches down, where the fuck do you think all these LA county people gonna go to, THATS FUCKING correct OPEN BEACHES/ORANGE COUNTY!

The VIRUS is fucking real OK, just because the SUN is out, that doesn’t mean we are out the woods ok, these Orange County Supervisors fucking people are making it worse mAn, I get it, if you’re WEAK don’t come out, but how can you determined that shit, there’s no way!

I’m sure, this lock down will be extended till July, California had 254 cases added for covid-19 and we are expecting to have more cases because of this stupidity, my work place now have 64 covid-19!

I will take that 2 weeks stay in a hotel for free.....
FUCK IT!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your Primary is the intermediary, as redundant as that is. He/She will upon hospital preventative protocol have you go through the hoops, which the soonest is May 5th for you, and give their opinion to Occupational (2nd opinion) 'tis then and only then upon the PCPs recommendation, that Occupational will consider releasing you back to work.

I wouldn't wait for them to review, for you know the back log of cases and phone video calling PCPs are doing these days is immense, if you wait, I highly doubt that the call/video call will happen 'til the end of May at the soonest.

I'd also keep tabs on your vitals and statistics up to the 5th and email them to your primary daily... this will have the attending RN notate it for the PCP (you know this part of the message system (assuming its like Kaiser) )

I'd also if UCI has a system like Kaiser to request video conference call for the 5th, what the video call will portray is the physical look that is part of assessment, not just spoken or typed words that normal calls and emails give.

Good luck

Thank you....

Got a call from KAISER! I’ll be seeing a doctor that I never saw before tom @9:30! I mean wtf is this doctor gonna do or say to me? Shit! I mean it’s good for documentation i guess, oh and umm, I wouldn’t be surprised if, they cancel the appointment! I tested negative for covid-19 now they want me to COME and see a doc for $20
Shit!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you....

Got a call from KAISER! I’ll be seeing a doctor that I never saw before tom @9:30! I mean wtf is this doctor gonna do or say to me? Shit! I mean it’s good for documentation i guess, oh and umm, I wouldn’t be surprised if, they cancel the appointment! I tested negative for covid-19 now they want me to COME and see a doc for $20
Shit!
No idea, hopefully you have the documentation to take, for I highly doubt there is intra-connectivity for history on Kaisers system to see what UCI has.

Sure its not Psychology appointment ;) cause Paco, you need to decompress ;)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No idea, hopefully you have the documentation to take, for I highly doubt there is intra-connectivity for history on Kaisers system to see what UCI has.

Sure its not Psychology appointment ;) cause Paco, you need to decompress ;)

Oh..... they took my MRN when I got tested for COVID-19, and I think that’s one reason they want me to see a doc face to face....

Dude, I need to drive non-stop to relax!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh..... they took my MRN when I got tested for COVID-19, and I think that’s one reason they want me to see a doc face to face....

Dude, I need to drive non-stop to relax!

Have a drink and stay off the roads, if you think about it much safer than accidental exposure. Just a suggestion my friend.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a drink and stay off the roads, if you think about it much safer than accidental exposure. Just a suggestion my friend.

I’ve been driving around too much since there’s no traffic, today, I’ve been home, I cooked some Indian style salmon, took a nap, emailed people, now I’m thinking about dinner, I’m thinking about chicken?!

Thanks for the advice...

VU Sponsors