Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ORANGE COUNTY NOW ANNOUNCED FACE MASK IN PUBLIC IS NOT REQUIRED, BUT RECOMMENDS WEARING ONE?!

THE OC ACTING LIKE THEYRE OWN THE STATE AND SHIT’. BTW NUMBERS ARE UP!!
It is now acceptable for people to die to keep the economy going.
Another 100K dead by September they say. I suspect it may be more since numbers are climbing in several states.

Cool. We're talking about corona and politics in this thread again? I knew all I had to do is wait.

Yes, it is acceptable for people to die to keep the economy going. We let people die in traffic accidents and a whole host of other "avoidable" losses of life without locking anything down. Why? Because everybody dies. There is no stopping it. People die, especially when they are old. That's called "life". Death and taxes.

In the mean time, while people are dying of old age, virus's, car crashes, sports/activities, the rest of us go about living our lives. The people that are still alive need to eat, we need shelter, we need to pay our electric bill, we need to make money to bury those that die.

As I sit here writing this, somebody I know may die while driving or they may get the virus. But, I'm not going to sit here all day every day and worry about it. I have a life to live and I'm gonna live it before I die, because I will die sooner or later anyway.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh no! I must have attracted one of my fanboys here.
No more posting in this thread for me.
Sorry folks.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool. We're talking about corona and politics in this thread again? I knew all I had to do is wait.

Yes, it is acceptable for people to die to keep the economy going. We let people die in traffic accidents and a whole host of other "avoidable" losses of life without locking anything down. Why? Because everybody dies. There is no stopping it. People die, especially when they are old. That's called "life". Death and taxes.

In the mean time, while people are dying of old age, virus's, car crashes, sports/activities, the rest of us go about living our lives. The people that are still alive need to eat, we need shelter, we need to pay our electric bill, we need to make money to bury those that die.

As I sit here writing this, somebody I know may die while driving or they may get the virus. But, I'm not going to sit here all day every day and worry about it. I have a life to live and I'm gonna live it before I die, because I will die sooner or later anyway.

Nothing political about my statement and you have no idea what the fuck you talking about...

Our ICU’s ARE FULL of COVID-19 PT’s, the hospital can’t accept anymore covid-19 pts, staff are infected, my co-workers wife is currently Intubated, people are losing jobs because of these pandemic, my workplace announced 3,000 layoffs these coming months, nurses are overwhelmed because of the influx of COVID-19 then here you are talking about CAR ACCIDENTS and shit, what is that shit have to do with the VIRUS?!

You live in a farm asshole and you hate people, so don’t worry about people staying home and just worry about your chickens!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nothing political about my statement and you have no idea what the fuck you talking about...

Our ICU’s ARE FULL of COVID-19 PT’s, the hospital can’t accept anymore covid-19 pts, staff are infected, my co-workers wife is currently Intubated, people are losing jobs because of these pandemic, my workplace announced 3,000 layoffs these coming months, nurses are overwhelmed because of the influx of COVID-19 then here you are talking about CAR ACCIDENTS and shit, what is that shit have to do with the VIRUS?!

You live in a farm asshole and you hate people, so don’t worry about people staying home and just worry about your chickens!
Reckon things opened up too early. Admittedly I slacked off on following anything in the news. It was getting so cyclical I needed a break from it. I did; however, see some blurb about texas starting to see a huge influx.
Guess no one really knows what to do. I hope this vaccine going into final trial in July turns out well and gets given to the mass populus sooner rather than later.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Cumwell was political.

I told you I'd be waiting.............................

I'll be here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,waiting. Half of them won't be able to contain themselves and will be talking politics again.

And Cumwell the liar said he wouldn't talk about the virus here. He lied.

Yep I will avoid Corona virus in this thread as it seems to be impossible to separate the fight against it and politics right now.
thanks for the new thread.

If your going to talk politics and virus, let's hash it out. I'm ready. :bingo:

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our ICU’s ARE FULL of COVID-19 PT’s, the hospital can’t accept anymore covid-19 pts, staff are infected, my coworkers wife is currently Intubated, people are losing jobs because of these pandemic, my workplace announced 3,000 layoffs these coming months, nurses are overwhelmed because of the influx of COVID-19 then here you are talking about CAR ACCIDENTS and shit, what is that shit have to do with the VIRUS?!

Your hospital ICU's are full? I can't find any news stories about it and the news loves that kind of thing. You got a link?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your hospital ICU's are full? I can't find any news stories about it and the news loves that kind of thing. You got a link?

I’m in Orange County bro, I’m not In LA, off course you’re not gonna hear anything, and why would I made up stories about it? Come on man, you don’t know what it feels like to be working in an environment we are in right now.. The reason for the guidelines is to not overwhelm the hospitals bro, hospitals aren’t COVID-19 exclusive, we have other sick people as well.... I work in NEUROLOGY FLOOR, we have a lot of cases of STROKES, bleed, etcccccc and we are COVID-19 floor if needed, guess what’s gonna happen if we are flooded with covid-19 patients? Those strokes, brain bleed, neurological-defects that needs fixing, they all gonna have to stay home cuz we can’t accommodate them.....

LINK? Really? Wtf!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reckon things opened up too early. Admittedly I slacked off on following anything in the news. It was getting so cyclical I needed a break from it. I did; however, see some blurb about texas starting to see a huge influx.
Guess no one really knows what to do. I hope this vaccine going into final trial in July turns out well and gets given to the mass populus sooner rather than later.

Texas? Shit! July is gonna be a very interesting month bro!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Texas? Shit! July is gonna be a very interesting month bro!!!
It is... and this coming winter is going to be even more Interesting.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m in Orange County bro, I’m not In LA, off course you’re not gonna hear anything, and why would I made up stories about it? Come on man, you don’t know what it feels like to be working in an environment we are in right now.. The reason for the guidelines is to not overwhelm the hospitals bro, hospitals aren’t COVID-19 exclusive, we have other sick people as well.... I work in NEUROLOGY FLOOR, we have a lot of cases of STROKES, bleed, etcccccc and we are COVID-19 floor if needed, guess what’s gonna happen if we are flooded with covid-19 patients? Those strokes, brain bleed, neurological-defects that needs fixing, they all gonna have to stay home cuz we can’t accommodate them.....

LINK? Really? Wtf!

Here's a link; https://www.latimes.com/projects/ca...ses-tracking-outbreak/orange-county/#patients

I'm not saying you were making up stories about it, I just wondered why the fearmongering media hadn't reported it. I've been hearing about "hotspots" in the Country and California wasn't one of them.

The link I posted says OC meets the standard to reopen to next level but your hospitals ICU rooms are full with covd patients?

In order to reopen, counties must show that hospitalizations have stabilized, meaning that daily increases have averaged less 5% over a seven-day period, or that a county can’t have more than 20 hospitalizations on any single day over a 14-day period.

Currently, 55 of the state's 58 counties pass this test, which is one of several that can be applied. Orange County currently meets the standard.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ELECTION TIME.... yikes
Schools reopening are more my concern.
Kids that love with grandparents or other elderly and infirmed can really wreak havoc.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a link; https://www.latimes.com/projects/ca...ses-tracking-outbreak/orange-county/#patients

I'm not saying you were making up stories about it, I just wondered why the fearmongering media hadn't reported it. I've been hearing about "hotspots" in the Country and California wasn't one of them.

The link I posted says OC meets the standard to reopen to next level but your hospitals ICU rooms are full with covd patients?

In order to reopen, counties must show that hospitalizations have stabilized, meaning that daily increases have averaged less 5% over a seven-day period, or that a county can’t have more than 20 hospitalizations on any single day over a 14-day period.

Currently, 55 of the state's 58 counties pass this test, which is one of several that can be applied. Orange County currently meets the standard.

COVID-19 status
COVID-19+ individuals (cumulative total): 603
COVID-19+ patients in-house: 39
COVID-19+ patients discharged: 163
COVID-19 PUIs: 0
COVID-19 + co-workers: 97
COVID-19 + co-workers returned to work: 81

I don’t really wanna get into the politics of the virus, but, I’m just stating the reality where I work and where I live...

ORANGE COUNTY?! They don’t give a shit about the STATE...

Btw those numbers are growing....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Schools reopening are more my concern.
Kids that love with grandparents or other elderly and infirmed can really wreak havoc.

Yup..... that’s gonna be the shit....
I’m worried more about the new stRain thAt is popping up here in there, but yeah we shall see!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yup..... that’s gonna be the shit....
I’m worried more about the new stRain thAt is popping up here in there, but yeah we shall see!
What makes the new strain different?

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Less baby morons running around I suppose

There is a children's song called babyshark.. Fun little song for very young children.

With recent events.. Everyone is trying to get their ideas trending on Twitter.

The most overpowering trend often is a boy band BTS.. Baby shark for the 10-25 age group. It's disturbing to think they hold the fate of our nation down the road. At 20-25.. I would expect the population to be interested in cars. Homes. College jobs.. Nope they seem content with nothing but a simple job and mom's house. The group is active and popular in the BLM movement.

Funny note.. We all understand the concept of balance.. In finance you have.. Stocks. Bonds. Gold/crypto..debt.. Profits and losses.. Houses/cars .....Shift any one of those and the whole wheel shifts to adjust. But we are in bizzaro world now.. RobinHood is a trading app designed for new traders... Like really clueless traders. And it grows bigger every day.
(Bear with me)

So.. Hertz rental car looking at filing BK. And those RobinHood traders chase the stock UP to $6..resting at $3 now. Hertz recognized these traders are stupid to pay more than $0.10.. So they asked the govt if they could dump $1billion of shares on them.. Govt looked it over and said yes!! This means if hertz wants they can collect the $1B to keep for the new owners of their company(the lenders/bond holders) & wipe out all of the shareholders. You just don't buy a BK company until the BK structure is formally announced. Some keep the shareholders some don't.

To another topic.. With the RobinHood community chasing everything. We have actually avoided a normal crash.. This is driving fundamental traders crazy. (I say trade what you see not what is proper! Eat from the garden that feeds you while it's free!)

So.. There is this web-based video game fortnight(sp) popular with kids.. School being out for covd19.. They expected lots of traffic..it tappered off real fast.. But got heavy at night.. Someone stumbled across the reason.. Parents opened up RobinHood accounts for their kids at home! We have "gangs of 10 year old kids killing it in the markets" I am so amused that I get to see whacky history in the markets. I couldn't believe my eyes that day I watched oil go negative'- we talked about that kind of craziness back in 2008.. Always wondered how it would work out.. Now we know!-bring it!

PS-the media blaming jobs report for crash the other day.. Nope the traders in the market want 100million unemployment.. The worry was anyone who has ever had email exchange with Hilary and the consequences of the content.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fuck dental pain!
Fuck this week!

FUCK!

wAmPLid.gif

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Weird that it's okay to insult liberals in this thread, but liberals have their posts moved to the mudpit

And I'm not anti gun at all, just an observation

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Must be ok to post political stuff here again since a senior staff is doing it?
What political stuff? I don't see any parties mentioned or politicians!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What political stuff? I don't see any parties mentioned or politicians!
did not read your meme? "conservatives exposing liberal lies"
Seems quite political to me and anyone with reading comprehension skills.

so If i post one about liberals exposing presidential lies about the Corona virus it is not political?

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The corona virus is just a hoax.
The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.”
The pandemic is “getting under control.”
99%” of COVID-19 cases are “totally harmless.”
“We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.”
the FDA had approved the antimalarial drug chloroquine to treat COVID-19.
medical experts should research the use of powerful light and injected disinfectants to treat COVID-19
The coronavirus is “going to go away without a vaccine … and we’re not going to see it again, hopefully, after a period of time.”
Taking hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 is safe. “You’re not going to get sick or die,”

I mentioned no parties or politicians. As per management approved practices, to avoid this being a political post..

I kinda like this approach :)

and a late addition:
YOU KNOW THAT DRUG PRICES ARE COMING DOWN, BIG,' 'Favored Nations Clause means USA will pay the lowest price of any nation in the World. Never done before. Watch!!!'

yeah and Santa Claus will be our pharmacist?
Or the
Easter Bunny?

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just another shit show with disingenuous claims that VU admin does not support racist assholes

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Weird that it's okay to insult liberals in this thread, but liberals have their posts moved to the mudpit

And I'm not anti gun at all, just an observation
[/QUOTE Source taken out. The meme only suggests the way life was before.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
did not read your meme? "conservatives exposing liberal lies"
Seems quite political to me and anyone with reading comprehension skills.

so If i post one about liberals exposing presidential lies about the Corona virus it is not political?
Source taken out. The meme only suggests the way life was before.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just another shit show with disingenuous claims that VU admin does not support racist assholes

It seems to me your signature is a hate statement. BLM is a white hate terrorist group. Stop the virtue signaling. Crommie doesn't like it when you out-cry him.

Oh...and here's Israel's new gold coin. ;)

Eeb0FUAXoAAPs6P

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean this one, a commemorative coin that sells for $1.99 on Amazon?

Best Sellers Rank#138,067 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
#20,804 in Beading & Jewelry Making

Arts and crafts LOL

VU Sponsors