Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sturgis set for 250,000 bikers.....

"I'm pretty much fighting two wars," Dr. Joseph Varon told NBC News in Houston. "A war against COVID and a war against stupidity. And the problem is the first one, I have some hope about winning. But the second one is becoming more and more difficult."

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Sturgis set for 250,000 bikers.....

"I'm pretty much fighting two wars," Dr. Joseph Varon told NBC News in Houston. "A war against COVID and a war against stupidity. And the problem is the first one, I have some hope about winning. But the second one is becoming more and more difficult."

So if there is a Covid outbreak, will they call it a Sturg ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sturgis may well bring covid up to Dracos neighborhood which up till now had not been too bad on covid.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Georgia's largest school district has confirmed that around 260 employees have either tested positive for Covid-19 or have been exposed.

"As of last Thursday, we had approximately 260 employees who had been excluded from work due to a positive case or contact with a case," Roach said. "This number is fluid as we continue to have new reports and others who are returning to work," she added.

The district -- which is in the metro Atlanta area and is the largest in the school system in the state -- is set to reopen with online learning on August 12.
Despite the high case count and the confirmed community spread, some parents held a protest last week demanding that children be allowed to return to in-person learning

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Georgia's largest school district has confirmed that around 260 employees have either tested positive for Covid-19 or have been exposed.

"As of last Thursday, we had approximately 260 employees who had been excluded from work due to a positive case or contact with a case," Roach said. "This number is fluid as we continue to have new reports and others who are returning to work," she added.

The district -- which is in the metro Atlanta area and is the largest in the school system in the state -- is set to reopen with online learning on August 12.
Despite the high case count and the confirmed community spread, some parents held a protest last week demanding that children be allowed to return to in-person learning

Thousands march in Berlin against coronavirus curbs
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...erlin-against-coronavirus-curbs-idUSKBN24X3RZ

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
post the stupit stuff, It only reflects on you.
:cheers:

I will just post facts on covid.
or at least what the experts consider facts.
Everyone is still learning.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh facts.....OK here's a fact for you...Big Pharma has spends over 4.5 billion dollars a year lobbying congress to push the poisons the "experts" call medicines......Big Pharma underwrites 75% of the CDC's budget for scientific review.......you do the math.

Once again...we have someone who ignores the so called "experts" and FDA, and he continues to vape....and meanwhile he tells YOU to obey the FDA when it comes to the Plandemic....."Oh the "experts" are full of shit, when it comes to vaping......but they are "facts"....when it comes to the Shamdemic.".....

FDA Repays Industry by Rushing Risky Drugs to Market

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like them pushing hydrochlorquine? Oh wait they did not.

Yeah the FDA sucks but for now better than nothing or non medical experts pushing treatments.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like them pushing hydrochlorquine? Oh wait they did not.

Yeah the FDA sucks but for now better than nothing or non medical experts pushing treatments.
Oh really....then why are you still vaping......the FDA has offered you numerous nicotine replacment therapies and condemed vaping......

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh really....then why are you still vaping......the FDA has offered you numerous nicotine replacment therapies and condemed vaping......
Not one of your more brilliant off plumb replies there :)

I am not stupit. I do not take vaping advice from the FDA, nor any advice from you.
Nor do I rely on others meme's to get my point across.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey guys... it stops NOW. We are not going to allow yet another thread be de-railed with all this crap.
No politics... no inciting each other... PERIOD!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fine by me.

He started it waah!

LOL

If attacked personally or insulted I will reply in kind, within board rules of course.

Demeaning misspellings of my name, being called a liar, etc.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing different now. I have no one on ignore so certain people cannot hide behind that to brerate/slander me to the rest of the board without my giving an appropriate response.

If management thinks I will just bend over spread em and take it without complaint they are wrong.

I will stay within board rules.
Too bad all others do not.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing different now. I have no one on ignore so certain people cannot hide behind that to brerate/slander me to the rest of the board without my giving an appropriate response.

If management thinks I will just bend over spread em and take it without complaint they are wrong.

I will stay within board rules.
Too bad all others do not.
I don't think the management thinks you will bend over and spread em....however I do....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nearly half of COVID-19 patients at a New York City hospital developed severe kidney damage - and 82% of them had NO history of renal problems
  • Researchers looked at 4,000 patients at Mount Sinai Health System in New York City from February 24 to May 30
  • About 46% of coronavirus patients developed acute kidney injury, which is when they kidneys fail to filter waste, with 17% requiring dialysis
  • Around 82% had no history of kidney problems and one-third of those who survived did not regain the same kidney function they had.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back off of this thread since anything I seem to post here seems to be viewed as bait by some.

Sad that management will let someone just posting covid facts be shut down by those wanting to kill all opposing truths.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just stop that’s the end of it

1596478837951.gif

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I deleted my 2 memes because some are offeded, or took them the wrong way.

If anyone condones roiting with looting, and hurting people you should be ashamed of yourself.
Further more those actors should be considered communists, and terrorists with being charged with treason.
YOU DON'T LIKE THIS COUNTRY, MOVE OUT!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow more racist posts from Juicy..when will the manegment stop this insanity......everyone knows hot dogs are racist dog whisteling....of course the sausages could be pork.....then it's anti-semetic and Islamaphobic...of course it's blatantly anti woman, and it looks like it targets an underage child...yep....it sure looks as if it victimizes marginalized groups to me alright.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I deleted my 2 memes because some are offeded, or took them the wrong way.

If anyone condones roiting with looting, and hurting people you should be ashamed of yourself.
Further more those actors should be considered communists, and terrorists with being charged with treason.
YOU DON'T LIKE THIS COUNTRY, MOVE OUT!
nah dude .....I say let it ride, let it ride....right into a brick wall.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
communists

anger.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1st review:
"it did take 2 or 3 weeks or so because the package came straight from China."

You mean this one, a commemorative coin that sells for $1.99 on Amazon?

Best Sellers Rank#138,067 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
#20,804 in Beading & Jewelry Making

Arts and crafts LOL

VU Sponsors