Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn skippy!!!
I only use charmin 4Ply. If it can wipe the shit it can sure block the shit.
YEAH!!!! you don't need any of that fancy Science ..... you have propoganda, and toliet paper........Thank God we have social media censoring anybody that thinks, or hasn't been bought off by Big globalist corporations huh.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
A new study shows the best and worst face masks to guard against coronavirus
The message has been steady around the world, albeit for longer in some countries than others: Masks save lives. As the number of COVID-19 infections continues to soar, past 20 million worldwide as of Tuesday, more and more experts are encouraging not just the use of masks, but the use of the correct masks.
In a new study published by researchers from Duke University, scientists revealed their findings after testing the effectiveness of many different mask types to compare the protection offered against respiratory droplet transmission. As they found, some commonly used face coverings offer hardly any protection at all. Other popular mask alternatives might even be worse than not wearing a mask at all.
The study, led by Dr. Martin Fischer, a research professor in Duke's department of chemistry, compared the efficacy of 14 different mask types, ranging from the N95 mask to the bandana to the neck fleece, also known as a buff or gaiter.
New York Yankees manager Aaron Boone wears a neck gaiter as a mask during a baseball summer training camp workout at Yankee Stadium, Wednesday, July 8, 2020, in New York. Duke University researchers concluded in a new study that a gaiter does more harm than good. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens)
“We want to emphasize that we really encourage people to wear masks, but we want them to wear masks that actually work,” Fischer told CNN.
To set up the experiment, Fischer and his team used a box, a laser, a lens, and a cell phone camera to track the number of droplets that spread during regular speech. According to Fischer, the laser formed a thin sheet of light between the slits in the box, and the camera was used to record the light that was scattered by the droplets.
Here are some of the study’s results:
Most effective masks
1/4
The Duke study found the medical n95 mask to be the most effective. (Emma Fischer, Duke University)
Unsurprisingly, the fitted N95, or the “3M 1860 Surgical Mask and Particulate Respirator,” that has been used by healthcare professionals for years performed the most effectively at reducing transmission of droplets.
The disposable surgical mask also performed well, ranking as the second-best at reducing spread, ranging from zero to 0.1 in terms of particles spread.
After that, the three-layered mask made of synthnetic material polypropylene, laid in between two layers of cotton, and the two-layered mask of synthetic material ranked as the next two best.
Less effective masks
According to the study, there are six different mask styles made from cotton material that all performed somewhat effectively, but their efficacy depends on certain variables.
Along with factors such as facial hair, the effectiveness of the homemade cotton masks “depends how loud you speak and how well it fits around your face,” Fischer said.
1/7
The cotton mask with ties was found to be the fifth-most effective mask. (Emma Fischer, Duke University)
Those masks include the cotton mask with ties, the two-layer cotton mask, the hand-sewn cotton mask (using the popular “Olson” pattern), the single-layer cotton mask, and the pleated two-layer cotton mask.
The valved N95 and the MAXIMA AT mask were also included in this category. In its COVID-19 guidelines, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said that respirators with exhalation valves should not be used where a sterile field must be maintained “because the exhalation valve may allow unfiltered exhaled air to escape into the sterile field."Annotation 2020-08-12 120329.jpgAP_20190767434139.jpgAnnotation 2020-08-12 120349.jpgAnnotation 2020-08-12 120408.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A new study shows the best and worst face masks to guard against coronavirus
The message has been steady around the world, albeit for longer in some countries than others: Masks save lives. As the number of COVID-19 infections continues to soar, past 20 million worldwide as of Tuesday, more and more experts are encouraging not just the use of masks, but the use of the correct masks.
In a new study published by researchers from Duke University, scientists revealed their findings after testing the effectiveness of many different mask types to compare the protection offered against respiratory droplet transmission. As they found, some commonly used face coverings offer hardly any protection at all. Other popular mask alternatives might even be worse than not wearing a mask at all.
The study, led by Dr. Martin Fischer, a research professor in Duke's department of chemistry, compared the efficacy of 14 different mask types, ranging from the N95 mask to the bandana to the neck fleece, also known as a buff or gaiter.
New York Yankees manager Aaron Boone wears a neck gaiter as a mask during a baseball summer training camp workout at Yankee Stadium, Wednesday, July 8, 2020, in New York. Duke University researchers concluded in a new study that a gaiter does more harm than good. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens)
“We want to emphasize that we really encourage people to wear masks, but we want them to wear masks that actually work,” Fischer told CNN.
To set up the experiment, Fischer and his team used a box, a laser, a lens, and a cell phone camera to track the number of droplets that spread during regular speech. According to Fischer, the laser formed a thin sheet of light between the slits in the box, and the camera was used to record the light that was scattered by the droplets.
Here are some of the study’s results:
Most effective masks
1/4
The Duke study found the medical n95 mask to be the most effective. (Emma Fischer, Duke University)
Unsurprisingly, the fitted N95, or the “3M 1860 Surgical Mask and Particulate Respirator,” that has been used by healthcare professionals for years performed the most effectively at reducing transmission of droplets.
The disposable surgical mask also performed well, ranking as the second-best at reducing spread, ranging from zero to 0.1 in terms of particles spread.
After that, the three-layered mask made of synthnetic material polypropylene, laid in between two layers of cotton, and the two-layered mask of synthetic material ranked as the next two best.
Less effective masks
According to the study, there are six different mask styles made from cotton material that all performed somewhat effectively, but their efficacy depends on certain variables.
Along with factors such as facial hair, the effectiveness of the homemade cotton masks “depends how loud you speak and how well it fits around your face,” Fischer said.
1/7
The cotton mask with ties was found to be the fifth-most effective mask. (Emma Fischer, Duke University)
Those masks include the cotton mask with ties, the two-layer cotton mask, the hand-sewn cotton mask (using the popular “Olson” pattern), the single-layer cotton mask, and the pleated two-layer cotton mask.
The valved N95 and the MAXIMA AT mask were also included in this category. In its COVID-19 guidelines, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said that respirators with exhalation valves should not be used where a sterile field must be maintained “because the exhalation valve may allow unfiltered exhaled air to escape into the sterile field."View attachment 166589View attachment 166590View attachment 166591View attachment 166592
Fucking people may as well wander around with a rabbit's foot in their pocket to ward off the evil spirits......

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking people may as well wander around with a rabbit's foot in their pocket to ward off the evil spirits......

I have not heard 'him' say that yet. But would not be surprised if 'he' did :)
It would just magically make the corona virus go away.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not heard 'him' say that yet. But would not be surprised if 'he' did :)
It would just magically make the corona virus go away.
You know the Coronavirus won't go away until CNN tells you right.........by the way are you still vaping?.....you know all them genius who are telling you that we are all gonna die, and you have to hunker down in fear...are the same genius who told YOU to stop vaping.....so why do YOU insist on using violence against people to obey them about the Shamdemic, .......but ignore them about vaping......are vapers immune to medicine and science....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hydroxychloroquine works in high-risk patients, and saying otherwise is dangerous

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...sk-patients-and-saying-otherwise-is-dangerous

Harvey Risch, M.D., Ph.D., is a professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health.

Yeah he is probablly some half baked quack......I mean who ever heard of a college called "Yale"....or epidemiolgy...the word sounds made up.

.this is fucking insane....the AMA started an oxycontin epidemic that has murdered tens of thousands, by handing out synthetic opiates like fucking candy, but we can't get our hands on a harmless malaria drug.I can go to a doctor to become an addict, but not to cure myself.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hydroxychloroquine works in high-risk patients, and saying otherwise is dangerous

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...sk-patients-and-saying-otherwise-is-dangerous

Harvey Risch, M.D., Ph.D., is a professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health.

Yeah he is probablly some half baked quack......I mean who ever heard of a college called "Yale"....or epidemiolgy...the word sounds made up.

.this is fucking insane....the AMA started an oxycontin epidemic that has murdered tens of thousands, by handing out synthetic opiates like fucking candy, but we can't get our hands on a harmless malaria drug.I can go to a doctor to become an addict, but not to cure myself.
Kind of sick and tired of insurance companies and bureaucrats making medical decisions for me. Any form of treatment should be between the patient and doctor- no one else.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know the Coronavirus won't go away until CNN tells you right.........by the way are you still vaping?.....you know all them genius who are telling you that we are all gonna die, and you have to hunker down in fear...are the same genius who told YOU to stop vaping.....so why do YOU insist on using violence against people to obey them about the Shamdemic, .......but ignore them about vaping......are vapers immune to medicine and science....

Well it is obvious that at least one vaper is immune to logic and reason.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Cool...I offer the opinion of a guy whose a doctor...has a Phd....and teaches at epidemiology at Yale......and you offer the opinion of a Pharmacist....cool

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I didn't think you could answer the question.
Oh there was a question there?
"

pulsevape said:
."

Shamdemic? Over 1000 deaths for the past 16 days from Corona virus.

The world recognizes the Pandemic.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"

pulsevape said:
."

Because I love you. Walk away, another direction. You're on ice most thin. No worries with me, just don't want to see you vanish.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not talking politics nor am I name calling or breaking rules, etc.
I will persist for as long as I choose to.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"

pulsevape said:
."

If you can't find the question, go find one of the members of the holler you live in who was born with teeth...and let them help you sound out the words.......

No, the world does not reognize your bullshit sham...there have been demonstratiuons all over the world against the totalitarian crimes of the goverments pushing this lie...people don't recognize your Sham...all they recognize is the state is using violence agianst them if they don't comply....in order for your myth to survive you need guns, nightsticks, and the ability to control the internet and silence science and medicine, and force the propoganda of a computer geek in Seattle with no medical training whose already murder thousands and thousands in India and Africa with his vaccinies...and made a fortune doing it create your public health policy..in order for him to make billions of more dollars...if the world rceognizes it you wouldn't need lockdowns....you wouldn't need arrests...you wouldn't need censorship of information....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you can't find the question, go find one of the members of the holler you live in who was born with teeth...and let them help you sound out the words.......

No, the world does not reognize your bullshit sham...there have been demonstratiuons all over the world against the totalitarian crimes of the goverments pushing this lie...people don't recognize your Sham...all they recognize is the state is using violence agianst them if they don't comply....in order for your myth to survive you need guns, nightsticks, and the ability to control the internet and silence science and medicine, and force the propoganda of a computer geek in Seattle with no medical training whose already murder thousands and thousands in India and Africa with his vaccinies...and made a fortune doing it create your public health policy..in order for him to make billions of more dollars...
LMAO was blowing spittle and pounding keyboard just used by you?

Born with teeth. Now that is both hilarious and a really pitiful insult on your part.
How many are born with teeth?
Perhaps you were?

lets see what is next? My workshop burning down? Always was a fav of yours.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Corna virus is non political it does not care what party you are.
It does like covidiots though who will not take reasonable precautions to protect themselves, their family and those around them.

Reactions: MC5

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Corna virus is non political it does not care what party you are.
It does like covidiots though who will not take reasonable precautions to protect themselves, their family and those around them.
How fucking ridiculous..of course it's political....if you wanna have a political demonstrationa and burn down a city or shoot cops ...iz all gud...if you wanna go to church they arrest you....if you wanna go bury your dead mother only 10 people can be at the funeral, but if John Lewis dies, then hundreds can attend...that's why you need guns to push your lies, that's why you need censorship to silence people, that's why you need CNN to spew propoganda, because the masses have all realized it's one big fucking scam....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some just cannot understand science and face reality.
the majority of violence now in our big cities is related to BLM protests with some just plain bad people mixed in. NO cities are being burned because of corona. That is just a ludicrous claim.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

America also has the world's-highest death toll of more than 160,000
How long you think you can keep these bullshit balls of lies in the air......remember when Italy had the worlds highest death rates....and all the karens had their little panties in a twist, ...remember that...huh...and then months later we find out the Italian goverment was lying through their teeth...and 90% of the people who died had 2 or more major health issues.....nah you don't remeber that do you....you are using a test that has a 80% false positive test rate...you are using a test who the man who created the test said it was useless for diagnostics and wasn't to be used for it....you have one lie after the other... one hoax after the other,,,,you have the threat of violence and terrorisim to prop up your lies, you have censorship and propoganda, to sell your lies.....and still it is crumbeling.....hell you haven't even isolated the virus...you can't even prove it exists.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some just cannot understand science and face reality.
the majority of violence now in our big cities is related to BLM protests with some just plain bad people mixed in. NO cities are being burned because of corona. That is just a ludicrous claim.
SCIENCE????.....hahahahahahahahha...science does not need censorship, and threats,SCIENCE isn't a fucking democracy...it doesn't care how many people vote for it...one voice can totally turn SCIENCE on it's head.......you have no better understanding of what science is than you do reading....besides what the fuck do you care...according to the so called SCIENCE you vote for...we all are gonna be dead in 11 years...

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMAO was blowing spittle and pounding keyboard just used by you?

Born with teeth. Now that is both hilarious and a really pitiful insult on your part.
How many are born with teeth?
Perhaps you were?

lets see what is next? My workshop burning down? Always was a fav of yours.
in the hills of Kentucky...I suspect entire families are born with 8 fingers on each hand, and childeren who grow up never being able to develop the ability to read....after all this is Kentucky we are talking about.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long you think you can keep these bullshit balls of lies in the air......remember when Italy had the worlds highest death rates....and all the karens had their little panties in a twist, ...remember that...huh...and then months later we find out the Italian goverment was lying through their teeth...and 90% of the people who died had 2 or more major health issues.....nah you don't remeber that do you....you are using a test that has a 80% false positive test rate...you are using a test who the man who created the test said it was useless for diagnostics and wasn't to be used for it....you have one lie after the other... one hoax after the other,,,,you have the threat of violence and terrorisim to prop up your lies, you have censorship and propoganda, to sell your lies.....and still it is crumbeling.....hell you haven't even isolated the virus...you can't even prove it exists.
Umm that was From FOX....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
in the hills of Kentucky...I suspect entire families are born with 8 fingers on each hand, and childeren who grow up never being able to develop the ability to read....after all this is Kentucky we are talking about.

One must consider who is doing the talking as well. This is KY that YOU are talking about.
Never include in your world of delusions.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SCIENCE????.....hahahahahahahahha...science does not need censorship, and threats,SCIENCE isn't a fucking democracy...it doesn't care how many people vote for it...one voice can totally turn SCIENCE on it's head.......you have no better understanding of what science is than you do reading....besides what the fuck do you care...according to the so called SCIENCE you vote for...we all are gonna be dead in 11 years...

At least I am intelligent enough to follow the REAL experts advice unlike some.
When the vast majority of experts agree on something it must be true.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At least I am intelligent enough to follow the REAL experts advice unlike some.
When the vast majority of experts agree on something it must be true.
What part of SCIENCE are you having a problem wrapping your head around...SCIENCE doesn't give a shit what the vast majority thinks...one idea, one voice can unseat established SCIENCE.....that is why people like you need censorship.You are not intelligent, you are compliant....there is a difference..you think obeying people with authority is thinking...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlike you I don't listen to any major propoganda mill. I've never even seen a FOX newscast.I don't have a television.

I virtually never watch TV news. I read over 90% of mine.
I really have trouble believing that you do not watch FOX...
You fit the profile of a Fox viewer to a T.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What part of SCIENCE are you having a problem wrapping your head around...SCIENCE doesn't give a shit what the vast majority thinks...one idea, one voice can unseat established SCIENCE.....that is why people like you need censorship.
People like me needs censorship? That post really says a lot about your mental state.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You two fight like 3rd graders... his is bigger... NO MINE IS BIGGER!.... KNOCK IT OFF! :soapbox:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL I made it all the way thru 5th grade not so sure about ..... though :)
Actually I skipped 5th grade :)
Double promoted.

I pretty much just post facts and get attacked for it.

but as per usual it winds up here like a teacher who will not single out the bully and just punishes everyone.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fuck my neighbors...
no fucking reason why there should be ten people outside my bedroom window fighting at 1am.
And fuck the jackass that decided to let out 3 gunshots in the middle of it.

cannot wait to move. That’s fucking horseshit, we have kids sleeping upstairs and now we have to worry about stray bullets and ricochet?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
LOL I made it all the way thru 5th grade not so sure about ..... though :)
Actually I skipped 5th grade :)
Double promoted.

I pretty much just post facts and get attacked for it.

but as per usual it winds up here like a teacher who will not single out the bully and just punishes everyone.
I was talking to BOTH of you... not singling one or the other out. Why don't you both just put each other on IGNORE and be done with it? ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Fuck my neighbors...
no fucking reason why there should be ten people outside my bedroom window fighting at 1am.

cannot wait to move. That’s fucking horseshit, we have kids sleeping upstairs and now we have to worry about stray bullets and ricochet?
Yikes! Doesn't surprise me though where you are at.... guess you shoulda went further west :p

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was talking to BOTH of you... not singling one or the other out. Why don't you both just put each other on IGNORE and be done with it? ;)
Oh I had him on ignore for a couple of years and he would still just hide behind the ignore and insult me.
I currently have no one on ignore for them to hide behind. And I will reply in kind for insults and will do my best to avoid breaking rules while doing it unlike some others.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yikes! Doesn't surprise me though where you are at.... guess you shoulda went further west :p
We definitely should have... live and learn, I guess.
The neighborhood itself looks so nice and peaceful on the covers. Manicured lawns, well kept homes and vehicles; but, then at night it turns into a whole different place.
In any event we’re hoping to be out of here before Christmas. Thinking about heading to Amherst or Sheffield.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck my neighbors...

DAMN! So sorry about your bad neighbors.
Why I like living in the sticks.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
DAMN! So sorry about your bad neighbors.
Why I like living in the sticks.
We both want to live in the sticks... lmao.
unfortunately to many extenuating circumstances at the time.
truthfully we have no one to blame but ourselves. We didn’t do ample research before we moved here. Things finally reached an apex last night.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We both want to live in the sticks... lmao.
unfortunately to many extenuating circumstances at the time.
truthfully we have no one to blame but ourselves. We didn’t do ample research before we moved here. Things finally reached an apex last night.
We are fortunate if we can just get a portion of what we want out of life.

do the best that you can and make the most of what you have.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Because I love you. Walk away, another direction. You're on ice most thin. No worries with me, just don't want to see you vanish.
Dull+timid+enormous+wallaby_48a31a_7894567.jpg

VU Sponsors