Member For 4 Years
I pee'd myself a little today laughing
th_1203993996CRbalamm-Bonk1.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe, if when wanting to say something, I just come here and say it, then post what I'll actually say in the other thread. Nothing here would make sense, but could be good for some laughs. The only thing is, though, that many people just say what they want to, anyway.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Heavy pg gives me mudbutt

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Crocs with socks should be illegal for SoCal Pinoys. Chin check on sight!!!

Hahaha just fuckin with ya homie. My bad if you're not Pinoy either..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm loving this screen
b886c92b36397da0443091e854a4566d.jpg

The RX200 screen looks anemic compare to this..

VAPE ON

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I pee'd myself a little today laughing
Oh Whiskey, you know full well there's a pee thread already.

Things you want to say on another thread but you don't want to say it...
Say it here...

When I'm scrolling through New Posts that have a question in the title, I often feel compelled to post an answer with some variant of "Your Mom."
Example: The thread titled "Where to store juice?"

[Edit: I just realized what an unfortunate coincidence it is that I combined Whiskey and Your Mom in the same post. For the record, I harbor no ill will toward Whiskey's mom, and firmly do not believe anyone should be storing their juice in her.]

Last edited:

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Things you want to say on another thread but you don't want to say it...
Say it here...

I absolutely hate that it's called steeping. Steeping is actually soaking. And pulling flavors out of solid stuff. I've steeped aforementioned stuff for years, making stupid liquor for people, juggling all sorts of stupid spices and... stuff. That's steeping.

Letting your liquids sit together is called... sitting. Maybe aging. Or mellowing. Possibly evaporating or spoiling or oxidizing or flavorizing or wonderfulizing.

But hey, who the hell am I? Call it whatever the hell you want. As long as you all know what you're all talking about.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I absolutely hate that it's called steeping. Steeping is actually soaking. And pulling flavors out of solid stuff. I've steeped aforementioned stuff for years, making stupid liquor for people, juggling all sorts of stupid spices and... stuff. That's steeping.

Letting your liquids sit together is called... sitting. Maybe aging. Or mellowing. Possibly evaporating or spoiling or oxidizing or flavorizing or wonderfulizing.

But hey, who the hell am I? Call it whatever the hell you want. As long as you all know what you're all talking about.
I think "wonderfulizing" is probally the term we should adopt.It would give vapers a sort of more positive image..."All our juice are pre-wonderfulized in medevial oak casks made by monks in the swiss alps"....

JYnXX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like having 1 ball hanging out my sling when I go swimming.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Temp control VAPERS be like
I CANT adjust wattage on SS mode....bullshit!!!

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nasty shit, people taking a shit and doesn't look back to check if they left something.. Nasty people

VAPE ON

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I see that you just asked for free hardware, tools and juice. I understand that you're broke because you've been diagnosed with eyelid cancer, and the last remaining money and belongings you had were looted the day after your house was destroyed by flooding on the Mississippi. Yes, I do believe blowing thicker clouds would ease the stress of losing every member of your immediate family.

Here's the thing though. I took the liberty of tracking you down online. Because I can.

You're 19 and started vaping a month ago, using hardware that's more expensive than mine. You went to a private high school and now attend college in Seattle. The only water you've been subjected to is a little rain, which you mentioned on Facebook to your family and friends, who are all alive and well. In fact, your dad is an electrical engineer with his own company. He can probably build you a mod.

Your avatar pic is a cropped photo that was published and copyrighted by the Associated Press last week. The most dramatic photo you've actually taken is a pic of your dog in a Christmas sweater. ROFL indeed.

By the way, your dating profiles are embarrassing.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see that you just asked for free hardware, tools and juice. I understand that you're broke because you've been diagnosed with eyelid cancer, and the last remaining money and belongings you had were looted the day after your house was destroyed by flooding on the Mississippi. Yes, I do believe blowing thicker clouds would ease the stress of losing every member of your immediate family.

Here's the thing though. I took the liberty of tracking you down online. Because I can.

You're 19 and started vaping a month ago, using hardware that's more expensive than mine. You went to a private high school and now attend college in Seattle. The only water you've been subjected to is a little rain, which you mentioned on Facebook to your family and friends, who are all alive and well. In fact, your dad is an electrical engineer with his own company. He can probably build you a mod.

Your avatar pic is a cropped photo that was published and copyrighted by the Associated Press last week. The most dramatic photo you've actually taken is a pic of your dog in a Christmas sweater. ROFL indeed.

By the way, your dating profiles are embarrassing.
Fucking brilliant......this whole phenomena is really recent...I don't know if it's because there are more younger kids vaping or what......but nobody used to beg gear from people it was unheard of until recently......

VU Sponsors