Become a Patron!

Scam Alert! GC eCigs

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell trolling through their other gear for sale it appears they're trying to pass off Clones as Authentic's. Example is I see an Abaddon Clone for $150 but it does not list it as a Clone.

They also do not have any contact page

Scam, Scam, Scam written all over

GratefulAlvin

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow, that's pretty messed up. That anubis is wicked fake looking, I own an authentic and could tell immediately it was a clone, and in the description it says side fire button? Too bad there's not a contact available I would like to see what they have to say.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You "think" they're authentic ;)

Wow, that's pretty messed up. That anubis is wicked fake looking, I own an authentic and could tell immediately it was a clone, and in the description it says side fire button? Too bad there's not a contact available I would like to see what they have to say.
Yep I also looked at their Abaddon, Kato and few others, all clones
Scam
Scam
Scam

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
of course I only paid $10 each for my Kato clones on a Mountainoak vapor clearance sale a while back.
The are good 1:1 clones.

GratefulAlvin

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
None of that trash is authentic, I'm against clones 100% I mean it's not that hard to make a decent mech mod, close to what's out there but with a unique switch, or engraving that makes it different then they could charge a full retail price and no one would be upset. I'm not saying anything against those of you who do buy clones, I just don't agree with them at all.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
None of that trash is authentic, I'm against clones 100% I mean it's not that hard to make a decent mech mod, close to what's out there but with a unique switch, or engraving that makes it different then they could charge a full retail price and no one would be upset. I'm not saying anything against those of you who do buy clones, I just don't agree with them at all.
Only times I buy Clones is for the following reasons
  • If I cannot find the Authentic
  • Test high end gear before making the commitment
  • Out of spite (example: The O-Atty which is nothing but a NarDa Clone)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand how some feel about clones.
But there are not enough authentics to cover demand and the price....
Well without clones by vaping would be quite limited due to costs.
For many/most of us.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand how some feel about clones.
But there are not enough authentics to cover demand and the price....
Well without clones by vaping would be quite limited due to costs.
For many/most of us.
That's well understood, but then there are those who will pay $12 for a Clone of an $18-$20 device, that's ridiculous IMO.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's well understood, but then there are those who will pay $12 for a Clone of an $18-$20 device, that's ridiculous IMO.
good point, who would buy a clone of a Wanko?
And some clones do not exist in the authentics.
Such as the Dreringer with velocity style posts? V3? Got one and like it.
Or the Tobeco Velocity Mini?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh ECF strikes again.

Silly me but if one sees a site that is perpetuating fraud and blatantly ripping people like off like selling Clones as Authentic I think it's important to get the word out.

Nope, not ECF for they deleted the thread I started saying bashing is not permitted.

Fuck that site is a piece of work, isn't it?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to wonder if that site is a registered vendor over there?

I do not go there.
Got banned for telling a mod to consume excrement and expire.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to wonder if that site is a registered vendor over there?

I do not go there.
Got banned for telling a mod to consume excrement and expire.
I still pop over there every now and again, they haven't banned me as of yet.

I wouldn't doubt that those lowlife's selling Clones as Authentic are a paid advertiser there ..........

IMO deleting threads that report blatant rip off fraud as this is really a low point, even for ECF ya know.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still pop over there every now and again, they haven't banned me as of yet.

I wouldn't doubt that those lowlife's selling Clones as Authentic are a paid advertiser there ..........

IMO deleting threads that report blatant rip off fraud as this is really a low point, even for ECF ya know.
Yeah well over there it is about the money not the community.
With a retired minister running their ethics department.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, with no doubt a taste for young boys ;)

Reddit and ECF are sure a couple of shit holes ya know. VU may have a couple of quirks here and there but nothing even close to the shady bullshit that goes on at ECF.
Agreed.
esp on the taste for young boys thing :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I noticed one thing, though... the .nz domain. In New Zealand, isn't $150 the same as $15 USD? :giggle:

Andria

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed one thing, though... the .nz domain. In New Zealand, isn't $150 the same as $15 USD? :giggle:

Andria
haha no really. But that IS why I buy most of my stuff from FastTech. And also why I'm careful to do some homework cause sending shit back from wayyyyyyy down here ain't happening. ALL vape gear is expensive here in NZ.

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh and having said that if someone proves he is selling fakes the NZ law is tough on that.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so if you paid $119 US for the VTC mini set. You would be paying $200 NZ or so for it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
haha no really. But that IS why I buy most of my stuff from FastTech. And also why I'm careful to do some homework cause sending shit back from wayyyyyyy down here ain't happening. ALL vape gear is expensive here in NZ.

Sure is gorgeous down there, though. One day when I got lost in Google Earth, I explored all over NZ.... AMAZING country down there. Bet it really freakin cold at the tip of the south island, though. :D I got lost there because of the article I read about Zealandia, the underwater landmass that's freaking HUGE, under NZ.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure is gorgeous down there, though. One day when I got lost in Google Earth, I explored all over NZ.... AMAZING country down there. Bet it really freakin cold at the tip of the south island, though. :D I got lost there because of the article I read about Zealandia, the underwater landmass that's freaking HUGE, under NZ.

Andria
NZ is one of the very few places on this miserable 3rd rock from the sun that I would consider emigrating to.

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
I live in Dunedin. Way down south. I'm a kiwi redneck :yes::drunk: Just to prove it I'm away in 2 hours for Duck shooting. It's opening weekend and half of southern NZ comes to a grinding halt. As for prices here a halfway decent mod will cost NZ$90-150.
The ONLY real vape shop in Dunedin https://vapourium.nz/ Smok Alien Vape Kit $134.90

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live in Dunedin. Way down south. I'm a kiwi redneck :yes::drunk: Just to prove it I'm away in 2 hours for Duck shooting. It's opening weekend and half of southern NZ comes to a grinding halt. As for prices here a halfway decent mod will cost NZ$90-150.
The ONLY real vape shop in Dunedin https://vapourium.nz/ Smok Alien Vape Kit $134.90
Around here in KY it is Deer hunting season that causes massive call ins at jobs.
I do not even own a camo snapback so do not fit in....

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Around here in KY it is Deer hunting season that causes massive call ins at jobs.
I do not even own a camo snapback so do not fit in....
I hate this shit hole.
Our state bird should be some obese chick in labor with her son-brother, drinking a big gulp at her 4th wedding with her uncle in-law.

Sent from my E5306 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate this shit hole.
Our state bird should be some obese chick in labor with her son-brother, drinking a big gulp at her 4th wedding with her uncle in-law.

You sure you do not live in Kentucky?

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do. (accidentally triggers singing fish)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh wow you have my sympathy....
Vaping is in the dark ages in the bible belt....

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So is everything else.
It's never stopped me from learning. Luckily I don't like people here so I have more time to learn.
You can't even get an RTA in West KY and everything is overpriced so I had more drive to learn to make juice and build.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So is everything else.
It's never stopped me from learning. Luckily I don't like people here so I have more time to learn.
You can't even get an RTA in West KY and everything is overpriced so I had more drive to learn to make juice and build.

West KY. I am east central.

I do not like humans anywhere.
My neighbors know I am half crazy and have guns so they leave me alone.

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
West KY. I am east central.

I do not like humans anywhere.
My neighbors know I am half crazy and have guns so they leave me alone.
I meet exceptional beasts sometimes. Like my wife. I made a new friend a few months ago for the first time in 10 years or so.

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We don't claim to be of this planet.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Well, GA's the bible belt, but we're somewhat fortunate to have Atlanta, all filled up with liberals and hipsters; vaping is a pretty big deal down here, mainly because so damn many people are/were still smokers, so it's really caught on, and our republican lawmakers believe in less gov't, not more, so it works out well for us. Also, GA is blessed to have lawmakers who never sold bonds based on the MSA, so the advent of vaping really doesn't hurt state revenues very much at all -- in fact, there are so many shops, it's probably bringing LOTSA BUCKS to the state revenues.

Andria

Hell trolling through their other gear for sale it appears they're trying to pass off Clones as Authentic's. Example is I see an Abaddon Clone for $150 but it does not list it as a Clone.

They also do not have any contact page

Scam, Scam, Scam written all over
I noticed the word "STYLE" in the description. Maybe they're hoping people don't catch it and think it's authentic.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed the word "STYLE" in the description. Maybe they're hoping people don't catch it and think it's authentic.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
It was "style" only on the Anubis, on the other Fakes it wasn't even there

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, that is so wrong :(

I do buy clones from China myself, but I know they are clones and pay the price of a clone. To see someone taking these clones, and selling them at these prices, with no mention of them being copies upsets me.

I guess I am a bit naive in that respect- I like to think of us vapers as a group that looks out for each other, and most of the time we are. There is always a bad seed to spoil it all though.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I was the one who was considering buying the Anubis from the company but I checked with ro55co first to make sure everything was legit. Lucky I did or I would have pissed $150 dollars down the drain. I emailed them calling them out on their scam this morning and received no reply.

Pieces of shit.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was the one who was considering buying the Anubis from the company but I checked with ro55co first to make sure everything was legit. Lucky I did or I would have pissed $150 dollars down the drain. I emailed them calling them out on their scam this morning and received no reply.

Pieces of shit.

Wow, I'm glad you didn't get caught out mate and glad @r055co helped you out there.

I doubt you will get a reply, and even if you do I do not think it will be of the friendliest in nature- if they are charging this much for clones it is quite obvious they are not the most customer orientated people around.
I did look on their site for a contact form as I wanted to message them too, I couldn't see any contact information and that always raises a red flag too if it is hard to find.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Wow, I'm glad you didn't get caught out mate and glad @r055co helped you out there.

I doubt you will get a reply, and even if you do I do not think it will be of the friendliest in nature- if they are charging this much for clones it is quite obvious they are not the most customer orientated people around.
I did look on their site for a contact form as I wanted to message them too, I couldn't see any contact information and that always raises a red flag too if it is hard to find.

Yeah me too buddy. I definitely won't get a reply now that I've called them out on their scam. I actually had to do a whois lookup to find their contact information. Their email address is: [email protected].

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah me too buddy. I definitely won't get a reply now that I've called them out on their scam. I actually had to do a whois lookup to find their contact information. Their email address is: [email protected].
That would be why I couldn't see it then lol- well done for actually finding some information on them though. Did you manage to find an address or phone number?

I only ask as they could be running more than one page, and if people know the phone number or address they could avoid being scammed. I know buyer beware and all that, but if I was fairly new to vaping and saw a mech at that price, I would assume it was authentic.

I also gather as the website is running there are many people who have been stung, and they may not even realise. If it is their only mod, and are not buying any more, it may be nicer for them not to realise though, instead of knowing they have payed 10 times more for a mod than they should of.

VU Sponsors