Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I would agree but I don't want to hurt someone's feelings and be called a "Karen" again.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Oh no we can't have that. We'd all lose sleep. And as far as rainy and hell dude.... You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy.lololo

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I’m on the fence with this one…

I said it many times before, I am truly a watch the world burn type while holding the matches and accelerant all the while looking for shit I missed to set a blaze.

Younger me was the, “Fight now” and lets see who is right; best knock me the fuck out, ‘cause I’m right til then.

Older me is much of the same person, but I tend to weigh consequences/effort more…

l can pay cash for a bus ticket, buy a burner phone, take the 4 days while on said bus ride to Said culprits location and fuck them up… and I mean like burn that motherfuckers house down kind of fuck’em up…then take said bus ride home laughing about it… phone is on at home proving my location… job log in at home to prove I was home…I WAS AT HOME!

Then I weigh the effort… is said piece of shit worth the lost time? That’s a whole 8-10 days just to fuck a dude up… what could I of done in that time? Hang out and watch a few baseball games, have a nice dinner out with the wife… hand out meals to the homeless…you know.. moments you can’t ever get back…

Crazy right? Wait what? ~Don~ don’t say you’re psychotic like that? No, well… maybe?

I was, but how does the saying go… if you do it once you’re likely to do it again… I’ve fucked some people up in my younger days.. and not this pussy ass shit you see these days where people say stop cause they think said person has had enough, it was til I felt they had enough.

That’s me in a nut shell daily… neighbor smokes excessively… I turn on the smoker and put a log in and set it to smoke a shit ton… and set an oscillating fan to blow said smoke out in their open at night windows setting off their smoke alarms…why? Cause being nice and asking didn’t have a positive result…

Oh I’m sorry does the smoke bother you? Similar to enjoying the nice breeze with my windows open but I have to deal with you smoking on your patio stinking up my home???

Yeah eat a dick…

They stopped smoking on the patio after I did that the 4th time

I’ve cut family off from them not choosing blood over marriage when I was in the right… my older sis and I have been estranged since I lived in Michigan in 2001… told her when I left in the heat of the moment, “this will be the last time you hear from and or see me, and your pussy ass husband will get his ass beat to near death if we ever meet again”

He hit my sister and she sided with him… I have not spoken or seen my sister since 2001… there is a time unfortunately not long off…my mom will pass… and I will fuck that lil Queerbec mother fuckers ass up at the funeral… and yes I told my mom that will probably happen, and she said, “good, he’s a piece of shit”

So Don where does this wall of text have relevance?

With what you all know of me previous to this post, the amount of times I admitted to doing wrongs and paying for my sins of past… my insatiable need to give back to the homeless and give freely to those in need, it’s a debt I can never repay.

I am a firm believer in its 100% right or 100% wrong… You did me wrong, make it 100% right… I give two shits about the why or how you ended up… I give a shit about you making it 100% right. Til you make it right, you’re always 100% wrong and take your lumps til then… or til I get my pound of flesh if you refuse.

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors