Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I now have no more stuff to look for since finding this...

cd7ffc3c0a000811fd2aa873ed630de9.jpg

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
These collections are fucking bananas. I thought I had shinyitus because I bought a second pico Squeeze 2 on sale even though I had several other squonkers and no real need. Some beautiful setups you guys got and I may have to open a separate thread for those of us who thought we had shinyitus, only to come down with a case modenvyitus.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anyone see the ipv revo? It’s going to basically be the budget version of the six mini x class auto squonker.

Kinda eyeing that up as a new travel mod when it drops.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a Mozaic Java which I also really wanted...... Now I'm really done with wanting a new mod.......

Now I need to start doubling up like Rob......
8405efc494e2cd5fdf477c4f64567a02.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanx. yeah I seen those. like Manny says, top dollar. he will be sitting on them for a while, but he will sell them.
if they were $300, I would be very tempted . hey Manny, wanna go talk to the guy for me ?

He also reported another seller to eBay who then removed all her posts. This was after purchasing a pristine mod then complaining it was damaged to PayPal. I wouldn’t buy any gear from him just my two cents

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
He also reported another seller to eBay who then removed all her posts. This was after purchasing a pristine mod then complaining it was damaged to PayPal. I wouldn’t buy any gear from him just my two cents

what now :confused:. your saying the guy with all that stab stuff, bought a mod from someone else and then reported them to ebay that it was damaged. just to get her to remove her listings ?

VU Sponsors