Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't help myself, got the one on the right...

Also a Tripod RTA that'll show up eventually.

ad8b9f381fc1d4357108b44f82f3ce45.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Authentic (or sold as, so I'm hoping) Drop Mods Euphoria, and it uses 18500s. I wondered about the box, but after doing some digging I found other pictures of authentics that had come in that box so... Here's hoping rofl

nice looking mod for sure. you get it on trader ?

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nice looking mod for sure. you get it on trader ?
Yeah haha I'd seen it on there for a little bit and decided to bite. He had the 2 available, said he had quit vaping. I was going to go with the lower serial number but changed my mind because of this picture:

b72f48b812a5fef3ec0688fda62c303e.jpg

He was nice enough to send me plenty of pictures before we went through with the purchase.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My shinyitis has subsided finally after a month of crazy spending. Thank the vape gods lol.

Now I have to do adult stuff, like pay doctor bills booooo
I want to fill categories. I don't need to have everything that exists, but I want good specimens of each category or type of equipment at least. Of course, even categories and what fills them can be somewhat subjective, but since it's my money, my categories are what matter to me. :D

The good news is, I have gone a LONG way toward filling that wish list in the last year. That means less spending. That SX Mini G-Class I got from you was a major checkbox for instance. I now have quite a bit of really good stuff in most of the categories, that I got for great prices.

The bad news is there's still some empty check boxes. Like that infernal Billet Box which I know is going to present a bunch of temptation, but it is kind of in a category by itself and I want one. So there :wait:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want to fill categories. I don't need to have everything that exists, but I want good specimens of each category or type of equipment at least. Of course, even categories and what fills them can be somewhat subjective, but since it's my money, my categories are what matter to me. :D

The good news is, I have gone a LONG way toward filling that wish list in the last year. That means less spending. That SX Mini G-Class I got from you was a major checkbox for instance. I now have quite a bit of really good stuff in most of the categories, that I got for great prices.

The bad news is there's still some empty check boxes. Like that infernal Billet Box which I know is going to present a bunch of temptation, but it is kind of in a category by itself and I want one. So there :wait:
35e5a20bf04eb99ba5ebe61e38059934b1f794cecc086a089dfac180aa09f3d8.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I seem to fill my check boxes and then someone goes on my phone and creates more boxes! Idk who's doing it but it's there, so I have to buy it right?

Trying to stop that sneaky check box maker guy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I seem to fill my check boxes and then someone goes on my phone and creates more boxes! Idk who's doing it but it's there, so I have to buy it right?

Trying to stop that sneaky check box maker guy
Yeah and it's not always black and white either. Sometimes there are competing items within a category too. And the category, and the way that they compete makes multiples items necessary in some larger categories.

Like the Paranormal 250C and SX Mini G-Class for instance are aimed at the same general market space and hence are the leading competitors in that category, so you have to have both :rolleyes:

Then there's single and dual RDAs and RTAs, with deck and airflow types and designs that make even more items in those hard to define categories a must for another instance.

Let's not even get started on the growing category of mesh atomizers, which I'm not even a huge fan of, but still have to have items there too, because, ya know, well, it's a category right? Now we have the unique Slatra and it's rebuildable dual mesh so I'm gonna need one of those too.

Even pods, which I never thought I'd have the slightest interest in, I have a couple of those now too. That is a category after all though. :idea: AND with it's own subcategories.

Last edited:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've done enough research to know that I'll have to play it tight and patient there. :cool: Seriously. That's a black rabbit hole all by itself. Gadget's deal the other day was the first and only one I've actually tried to buy because it was an awesome deal. Great startup package. I'm hoping there will be others.
Stay off Facebook, just look away.
medusa_myth_monstersvault_01.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a little bit of everything really.
2 authentic BB's
1 clone BB
3 Mech Tubes
Single battery regulated mod
2 triple battery mods
A few squonkers
RTAs/RDAs
Pods at work

Idk when I'll get off the billet box kick though. It's so nice with the vapeshell and MTL inserts. Perfect vape and a tank and battery last all day. I even wicked up one of my tube set ups, took about 10 hits and said nope, back to MTL.

Only thing I don't have now is a dual battery mod. Sold both without realizing.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 triple battery mods
I save myself from this one by telling myself that triple battery mods (regulated ones anyway) are just duals with an extra battery. That's been working out pretty well. Quad battery para-series is another matter though.
Only thing I don't have now is a dual battery mod. Sold both without realizing.
You have no dual battery mods now?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I save myself from this one by telling myself that triple battery mods (regulated ones anyway) are just duals with an extra battery. That's been working out pretty well.Quad battery para-series is another matter though.

You have no dual battery mods now?
Yeah sold you the g class and sold Ninja cat the wild wolf.

Triple battery mods don't get much use at all but they look good lol.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you know what kind of vape you wanna get from it, we can help so you don't have to buy a bunch of stuff. As long as you don't care about aesthetics. Lots of money there.
Yeah, but here's the problem with that. Once you have one, not only is it it's own category, but it singlehandedly creates a platform for even more categories within itself. So you have to have at least one each of those too. I have thought this through and am not kidding myself :)

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If you know what kind of vape you wanna get from it, we can help so you don't have to buy a bunch of stuff. As long as you don't care about aesthetics. Lots of money there.

thanx, but I am going to pass. really, the only reason I was think'n about it was cause you guys have em. same with the Dots

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, but you've been saying stuff like that since I've known you and look at all the crap have now :giggle: Don't feel bad. I had no idea when I bought that Procolor kit either. LOL!

yeah, I know. but you know I am a tech tard, and this seems to be a tech gadget. sides, the Primo took a big chunk out of my buying desires, for now. yeah, you called me right = "guys, our new friend here is going to have a shelf full of stuff". and I do, and I ain't done.
I almost bought that red Dot 75w …… if it was 76w = SOLD !

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, I know. but you know I am a tech tard, and this seems to be a tech gadget. sides, the Primo took a big chunk out of my buying desires, for now. yeah, you called me right = "guys, our new friend here is going to have a shelf full of stuff". and I do, and I ain't done.
I almost bought that red Dot 75w …… if it was 76w = SOLD !
Takes a BOW

With some people you can just tell. :D
[Billet Box] this seems to be a tech gadget...
I don't know if it's exactly a tech gadget. You already have Evolv and YiHI based devices. Those are tech gadgets. It seems to me that the BB is just a versatile design more than anything though they can have a DNA processor too.. Not that I'm saying you should get one.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first ever setup about 10 minutes ago. I bought this Procolor/Big Baby Beast kit a year and a half ago. The RBA deck is awesome in this one. That's a VooPoo drip tip too. The only thing wrong with it is the USB port because I was in a hurry one day before I had a charger and tripped over the cord, slinging the mod across the room.
20190729_224213_cr.jpg

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first ever setup about 10 minutes ago. I bought this Procolor/Big Baby Beast kit a year and a half ago. The RBA deck is awesome in this one. That's a VooPoo drip tip too. The only thing wrong with it is the USB port because I was in a hurry one day before I had a charger and tripped over the cord, slinging the mod across the room.
View attachment 143438
Much nicer than my first setup: an eGo C Twist with a Vivi Nova

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Takes a BOW

With some people you can just tell. :D

I don't know if it's exactly a tech gadget. You already have Evolv and YiHI based devices. Those are tech gadgets. It seems to me that the BB is just a versatile design more than anything though they can have a DNA processor too.. Not that I'm saying you should get one.

you went and dug that up :giggle::cool:. maybe on my 1yr I will go back and read it again.

tech is not always electronics. coils for example.

VU Sponsors