Become a Patron!

Shipping With Fasttech: Registered Airmail Any Good?

Parrish

Member For 1 Year
Just like the title says, has anybody tried shipping with:
• Registered Airmail by TNT-PostNL
• Registered Airmail by Singapore Post

If so, how long did it take? How did it go? Is it worth it?

I’m from Canada and I’m planning to buy a few pod systems there, but those are the only shipping methods available with items containing batteries.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
idk about those. but I just got something from china airmailed . it took 3 days = WOW. DHL, it was.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just like the title says, has anybody tried shipping with:
• Registered Airmail by TNT-PostNL
• Registered Airmail by Singapore Post

If so, how long did it take? How did it go? Is it worth it?

I’m from Canada and I’m planning to buy a few pod systems there, but those are the only shipping methods available with items containing batteries.

Since this is the only way to buy items with internal batteries and have them shipped to Canada you should pretty much expect about 6 to 8 weeks but it could take as long as 12 weeks. This is a pretty normal time frame for registered mail from China. I'm in Canada too and I avoid buying stuff like this from FT.

Parrish

Member For 1 Year
Since this is the only way to buy items with internal batteries and have them shipped to Canada you should pretty much expect about 6 to 8 weeks but it could take as long as 12 weeks. This is a pretty normal time frame for registered mail from China. I'm in Canada too and I avoid buying stuff like this from FT.
Is there a scenario where it wouldnt come at all though? And does it come with a trackig number? Also, do you know of any other sites that may carry a smok novo for cheap?

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Is there a scenario where it wouldnt come at all though? And does it come with a trackig number? Also, do you know of any other sites that may carry a smok novo for cheap?

If you're wondering if customs will seize it you have no worries - it will make it but it will take a long time is all. I've ordered hundreds of packages from China and they've all made it (eventually). NLPost has a slight speed edge over Singapore Post so always go with NLPost if you have the option. Both NLPost and Singapore Post will supply you with a tracking number.

You could try some of the other Chinese websites to see what their prices are - just about everybody has a Chinese New Year sale going on right now.

Fasttech has 15% off with code CNYSALE15 until Feb.7th.

Other Chinese retailers to try:

3FVape.com
Efun.top
URVapin.com
HeavenGifts.com
2FDeal.com

These are the best choices for relatively cheap shipping to Canada. Make note of their Chinese New Years discount codes when you visit the main page.

Parrish

Member For 1 Year
If you're wondering if customs will seize it you have no worries - it will make it but it will take a long time is all. I've ordered hundreds of packages from China and they've all made it (eventually). NLPost has a slight speed edge over Singapore Post so always go with NLPost if you have the option. Both NLPost and Singapore Post will supply you with a tracking number.

You could try some of the other Chinese websites to see what their prices are - just about everybody has a Chinese New Year sale going on right now.

Fasttech has 15% off with code CNYSALE15 until Feb.7th.

Other Chinese retailers to try:

3FVape.com
Efun.top
URVapin.com
HeavenGifts.com
2FDeal.com

These are the best choices for relatively cheap shipping to Canada. Make note of their Chinese New Years discount codes when you visit the main page.
Thank you so much! Do those other sites have authentic items? Also, do you know if customs charge us for vapes with batteries inside? (Like a pod system).

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you so much! Do those other sites have authentic items? Also, do you know if customs charge us for vapes with batteries inside? (Like a pod system).

Yup they're pretty much all similar - if it says "Authentic" then it is. If it says "Styled" or outright "Clone" then it is.

Customs won't nail you just because there's a battery. It won't even really effect it coming in as long as it was not sent via Epacket. After shopping in China for more than 15 years now I can honestly say I've never had anything seized or stopped at Customs and never got charged any duty or taxes.

Parrish

Member For 1 Year
Yup they're pretty much all similar - if it says "Authentic" then it is. If it says "Styled" or outright "Clone" then it is.

Customs won't nail you just because there's a battery. It won't even really effect it coming in as long as it was not sent via Epacket. After shopping in China for more than 15 years now I can honestly say I've never had anything seized or stopped at Customs and never got charged any duty or taxes.
Alright because I was looking into getting novos on fasttech, and I am getting A LOT (for me and my friends), so we can all save money and use DHL.. I’m planning to buy around 11 of those, and I’m afraid that because it’s a big order and it has batteries inside that customs will charge me a hefty amount, or even at all, and if they do it might not be so “money saving” for us afterall.

I also wanna ask you, which site do you think offers the cheapest authentic vape products? And if customs seize products with 18650 batteries that arent inside a mod?

Last edited:

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Alright because I was looking into getting novos on fasttech, and I am getting A LOT (for me and my friends), so we can all save money and use DHL.. I’m planning to buy around 11 of those, and I’m afraid that because it’s a big order and it has batteries inside that customs will charge me a hefty amount, or even at all, and if they do it might not be so “money saving” for us afterall.

I also wanna ask you, which site do you think offers the cheapest authentic vape products? And if customs seize products with 18650 batteries that arent inside a mod?

Well now 11 devices by DHL? That could get scrutinized by Customs. You might even get charged GST because importation rules are usually pretty lenient when importing for personal use but buying 11 devices won't look like "personal use" to CBSA. I don't recommend buying that many at once and having them shipped in one package - you're sliding down a slippery slope there.

All the websites listed are pretty reasonable - sometimes one is cheaper than another on certain devices and sometimes you will see a really good deal on a sale item. I have about 80 mods and over 100 tanks now and I've never been hit by CBSA. Maybe just lucky but I think most people slip through that don't try to bring in too much at once. If you try to bring a bunch of items in at once you'll look like you're trying to import vape devices for resale and you'll get nailed with customs fees and taxes.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors