nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well, AVS was sold out of just about everything (I was looking for fused Clapton SS wire) so I found 3 spools at eciggity.

I think that's it for me. Got a bunch of bargain e-liquid on the way, plus this wire, just don't need anything else.

But yeah, @Cosmic, those of us who found this place are the lucky ones in this regard, I think. I'd have had no idea if I hadn't found VU, and the learning (and buying) curve would have been unmanageable. I feel bad for my sister - I've been telling her about this for a year now, and she's had the cash to stock up, but she hasn't. I've covered what I think I will need, but I haven't had the money to stock up for her and two or three other people. It's gonna be tough pretty soon.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1615052286598.png
SIMPLY VAPOUR

Vape Shipping and the PACT Act

1615052335840.png

What it is:
On December 27, 2020, the President approved an emergency Covid-19 economic relief and government spending package called the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021. In addition to numerous provisions designed to support other industries, the bill includes legislation that could have major impacts on the e-cigarette industry.

This legislation, the Preventing Online Sales of E-Cigarettes to Children Act, extends the Jenkins Act and Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (PACT) Act to cover all electronic nicotine delivery system (ENDS) products, including related accessories that do not contain nicotine.

What It Does:
Under the Preventing Online Sales of E-Cigarettes to Children Act, commonly referred to as the “vape mail ban”, the United States Postal Service (USPS) is required to impose new restrictions that prohibit the shipping of ENDS products through USPS no later than April 2021. It also imposes a number of stringent requirements for online sales. By March 27, 2021.

What we know:

On Feb. 19, USPS published its proposed rule, titled “Treatment of E-Cigarettes in the Mail,” in the Federal Register, and provided a 31-day window for public comment (which ends March 22). The final rule will take effect soon after publication—on March 27th, according to Tobacco Reporter. That is the same date the PACT Act rules will become law.

Fedex announced they will no longer ship ENDS products effective: March 1st

UPS will no longer ship ENDS products effective: April 5th

Post-March 27th online retailers will be required to:
Verify age of customers using a commercially available database
Use private shipping services that collect an adult signature at the point of delivery
Register with the ATF and the U.S. Attorney General
Register with state and local tax administrators in all states and localities where business is done
Collect and pay all applicable local and state taxes, and affix any required tax stamps to the products sold
Each month, a list of all transactions must be sent to each state’s tax administrator that includes the names and addresses of each customer sold to, the quantities and type of each product sold, and the name, address, and phone number of the person delivering the shipment to the recipient
Many business's including ours have been able to come up with solutions for each of these requirements except for private shipping services.

We are currently working diligently on a solution to continue shipping products to customers across the U.S. Until we find a solution please note:

After March 26th, 2021 we will no longer be accepting online orders for delivery outside the states of Wisconsin and Minnesota.

We will continue to fulfil online orders for Wisconsin and Minnesota-based customers as usual through April 5th, 2021.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're right Nada, we are the lucky ones to have found this forum and all, I've learned alot from here that I wouldn't have elsewhere. I think the vaping world is waking up to whats going on now, finally. Only three weeks now, sad times.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So not enjoying watching this last minute freak out people are having. Trying to stay off reddit as so many are just finding out and clueless. And we've been yelling about this for how long? (Maybe that was unkind of me, but this is all pretty hard to watch)
Yeah there was the ship blocking thing back in what, 2011? The 2016 chaos, we survived that. Now this is really SHTF time.

But, we're Vets, most of us. We'll manage.

It's the pod peeps and newbies, folks who relied on USAs online stores, and everyone who has never seen a vape forum or don't DIY all their shit that are in deep now. I have all my gear I've ever owned, back to 2012.

Me, I personally know some Chinese e-tailers and places like HiLiq....they don't care. Global shipping happens anyways. I could make a PO box in Canada, I'm a citizen.

Remember when we did biz over IM and Skype for direct buys? Internet has come a long way since then. ;-)

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For some good news, Nicotine Giant is not announcing anything about closing down their shop or website. At present, some flavors are getting scarce, and for good reason.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Probably already posted, I didn't see it on the list. But I noticed this today:

Screenshot from 2021-03-09 14-00-07.png

Looks temporary, but who knows?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1615390252236.png

Unfortunately, due to the recent amendment to the PACT Act, we will have to close the virtual “doors” to our retail site: saveurvape.com as of March 27th at 11:59 pm EST. Stock up on all your favorite flavors from SVRF, MET4, THE STANDARD, JAZZY BOBA & THE ORIGINALS, now. Can you imagine not having your favorite flavor?! We can’t.

Although we have to shut down the retail site we are not closing our manufacturing doors! We plan to keep supplying YOUR local vape shops with our premium brands. So, it’s super important that we hear from YOU, so we can get our products into your local vape shop.

Take 5, we appreciate and value your support.
SAVEURVAPE.COM

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like Vapeology.eu is shutting down also.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

BANNED IN THE USA​

33% OFF EVERYTHING - ORDER WHILE YOU CAN
I wish I had better news but we can no longer ship the same vape products after March. I don't know what to say except this sucks...

Even if smoking kills more people than covid, or ecigs are 95% less harmful than smoking, or PG is an ingredient in ejuice has shown to kill influenza in multiple tests, people will still suffer without covid as small businesses are killed by new restrictions introduced in a recent covid bill.

I've always said vaping is a great product for smokers but maybe we should all finally quit vaping. Quit because you will save time and money, quit so you don't go back to cigarettes because you can't get replacement coils, quit so you don't support big tobacco companies that sell cigarettes and even overpriced vapes. Big tobacco companies, journalists and experts don't give a shit about you. So be your own expert. Save your money, save your dreams and save yourself from all the bullshit including this.

While you'll still be able to order ecigs from China or buy off anyone brave or shady enough to use Tor and Bitcoin, expect prices to go up as variety goes down. But if you want to order from us, then please do so now.

Time is running out, order while you can...
Or just quit vaping. You might find it easier than to quit smoking.

That was hard to write and took too long. It's easy to end this and say sincerely the bottom of my heart, thank you for choosing Vapes.com and thank you for not smoking.
Love,
Jeff Lee.
aka Vapor Lord,
aka Big Cloud Daddy,
aka Yung Ejuice,
aka DJ E-Cigs
and the rest of Vapes.com especially Warehouse Man Sam and most certainly from customer service your boy Vinnie.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1615651190114.png
Congress has effectively banned purchasing vapes on-line with new regulations.

It is with great sadness that we at Juicemafia must share the news that as of March 28th, 2021 we will be suspending retail sales.

As part of the “Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021,” in the most recent COVID-19 relief bill signed into law on December 27, 2020, Congress amended the Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (“PACT”) Act to apply to e-cigarettes and all vaping products.

In short this makes it illegal for all vaping products and accessories to be shipped via the USPS. Adding to this shipping challenge, FedEx and UPS have announced they will no longer accept vaping shipments as of March 1, and April 5th, respectively. Finally, the PACT act requires monthly submissions of all vaping purchases (your name, address, and items ordered) to each state monthly. A single mistake in filing is subject to a $10,000 fine per shipment, as well as criminal prosecution by the ATF.

We are still working to determine if there is a path forward so that you don't lose access to the products you have historically gotten from us that are not currently carried by your local "Brick & Mortar" shops. Please encourage your local vape shop to contact us about carrying our products in their stores.

As a thank you for your loyalty over the years, we're offering 20 percent off all orders through the 28th. No code required. Due to the large volume of orders, processing time will be delayed longer than usual.

Thank you very much for your patronage over the last eight years. It has been our great pleasure helping each of you with your vaping needs.

Sincerely,
Dave & Joanne
Owners, Juicemafia

Shop Now

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1615840248123.png
THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS
ALL OF OUR JUICE LAST ABOUT 2 YEARS SO PLEASE STOCK UP

USE CODE THANKYOU TO GET 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER

On behalf of all of us here at E-Juice Steals want to express our deep love and appreciation for
all our loyal customers during the amazing 6 years we have been serving you.
Unfortunately, due to the enactment of The PACT Act by US Congress on December 27, 2020,
we will no longer be allowed to ship your favorite vape products after March 28, 2021.
To ensure we can get all orders of your favorite products out by the deadline, the

last day to place an order will be March 22, 2021.

We apologize for any inconvenience; we too, are deeply saddened to be losing our family of

customers. We will miss you.

Thank you for 6 years of patronage,
The Family at E-Juice Steals

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1615848478191.png

Vape Mail Ban/PACT ACT
Due to the Pact Act, we will stop accepting orders for shipment through UPS 03-25-2021 to ensure all orders are shipped out before the Mail Ban. Current order processing times are longer than normal due to an extreme influx in order quantities. Please be patient with us during this time of change.

Keep an eye on our website. The Propylene Glycol market is currently volatile. Logistic and manufacturing companies are backed up due to the pandemic and weather interruptions. This is causing a global supply issue and significant cost increase of product.

We are working with legal and special interest business groups to implement plans moving forward. We are being forced to cease all shipments to retail consumers. The primary focus of HeartlandVapes has always been wholesale. We expect our brick-and-mortar customers to have substantial growth. We have always been loyal to our stores and will continue to be. Thank you all for being our customer. We love you!
Our current plan:
Ship orders out as freight LTL (less than truck load) palletized shipments.

Explore shipping to surrounding states once a month, meeting at a designated area.

Encourage all customers to order and pick up at our facility 333 N. Portland Ave. OKC, OK

Ship USPS if feasible and allowed. We do not know until they post the regs.

What you can do:
Work with industry partners in your area, group buy to offset shipping costs.

Improve inventory management and order once a month.

Drive to our manufacturing facility and pick up orders.

Get involved with advocacy groups

FILL OUT OUR PACT/ACT FORM
PACT ACT FORM

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Om Vapors Last Dance​

It's been one hell of a ride, but the saga of Om Vapors is coming to a close.

Due to the PACT act's overburdensome regulatory hoops, we will no longer be in business after March 27th.

The PACT Act, also known as the Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking Act, was passed within the 5,500+ page stimulus package approved by Congress in late December of 2020.

For those who may not know, the PACT Act's language prohibits USPS from shipping vape products and requires companies that ship "tobacco" products to register with every state, local, and tribal municipality tobacco tax authority along with the ATF.

Failure to comply, even if it is just a simple mistake, can result in up to 3 years imprisonment and a $10,000 fine.

Until we close all Om Vapors and Umba Vape, 100mL bottles will be $5.99.

Hardware will also be steeply discounted, so stock up on coils and other supplies while you have the time.

On behalf of the Om Vapors team, I would like to thank you for giving us a chance to help you all transition from vaping to smoking. We couldn't have made it this far without your support, so from the bottom of our hearts, it's really meant everything to us. It's indescribably painful having to do this to everyone and abandon our mission of making vape products affordable. We didn't get into this to get rich, and we all live very modestly because we felt like these products were important to public health and that they had to be affordable to make any impact.

Ben and I have dedicated over half of our 20's to building this business and improving lives everywhere. It's heartbreaking that it has to end due to government corruption and excessive nanny-state regulations.

Due to this, we are going to have to make some hard decisions that are going to impact our families' futures. We aren't certain how we'll be able to pay ourselves or any of our employees; between everyone working here, we have children to feed, rents to pay, and bills to keep up with.

Check these links to shop for hardware, e-juice, and make a public comment to USPS regarding their regulations via Casaa's call to action.

As always, "Breathe Easy" Om Fam.

Les

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know Advanced Vape Supply is closing. They're already sold out of spools, but they still have prebuilt SS Claptons, Aliens and such.

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First a year of Covid obituaries, now a tidal wave of vape obituaries. It's to be expected but just sad.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you guys vape Habana Reserve? That was a damn good cigar flavoring. I vaped that for like a year straight.
I did, have some in the deep freeze.....loved the flavor

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Innokin Store

Updates Regarding the Ban of Vape Mail in the US

To our all valued customers in the USA:

Thank you very much for your constant support and trust in Innokin Store. As you may know, the upcoming PACT policy and Vape Mail Ban will be implemented on March 27, 2021, we will no longer be able to fulfill vape products via USPS, FedEx, UPS to individual consumers. Even though USPS is still available for the moment, they will no longer accept Vape Mails from March 30, 2021. To ensure that your orders can be shipped out before the Vape Mail Ban on March 30th, please make sure that you place the orders no later than March 29th.

However, we are still looking for available carriers to fulfill the vape parcels in the US. We will keep you informed through website announcements and email once we find the solution.

Sitewide Sale: 25% off for all products, ends March 30,2021
Coupon Code:USS25

Sincerely,
Innokin Store

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

This is it.

75% OFF ALL ITEMS
with code 101VAPEFAM in "My Cart"
(Discount Code section is in Cart, not Checkout)

In late December 2020, Congress passed a huge spending package that included a coronavirus relief (stimulus) bill, and buried deep in the 5,000+ page document, a law titled "Preventing Online Sales of E-Cigarettes to Children Act" (starting on page 5136). The first part of this act brings electronic cigarettes and vape items into the PACT Act. Complying with PACT Act forces us to register with the ATF, collect taxes, file monthly reports with your info and more. If this wasn't bad enough, also included are restrictions for shipping with USPS. Shortly after, UPS, Fedex, and DHL followed suit making a commitment to no longer ship vape goods to retail customers.

You've been seeing us run big sales recently, and some of you have taken the hint. Today, we're making our formal statement.

We have been evaluating the future of 101Vape under these new regulations and the high likelihood of future over-reaching regulations attacking our industry. Taking in the pros and cons, we have decided that we will not continue to operate under these rules. We are sorry to report that we will no longer be accepting orders after Friday 2pm PT 3/26/2021. To clearance off our remaining stock we are doing a final clearance event of 75% OFF all items on our site with code 101VAPEFAM.

We want to sincerely thank you for your business and support through the years. Whether you've been shopping with us since 2013 or you're a new customer, we value and appreciate you coming to us for your vape goods.

When we started up our store, vapes looked very different. It was a fun time, even though it was pretty much the Wild West. Over time, our industry has self-regulated with innovative safer products for beginners. The game changed when regulated box mods and subohm tanks came into play, making it easier and safer to vape. It really showed that the community was getting together to make vaping better and safer, even without government regulation. Whether you're building coils for a friend, filling up their tank with your awesome new flavor, or working with vape manufacturers to create better products, vapers have always looked after each other.

It's incredible difficult for us to write this letter, but we want you to know we really appreciate you coming to us, allowing us to build a great staff and providing for our families.

There are still going to be ways for you to get your vape goods. Physical in-person vape stores are subject to state laws, and will continue to operate as usual. This recent change in regulations only significantly affects online stores, especially stores like us who cater to retail customers rather than business-to-business.

It may not be the end for us. Though we will be shutting down our online store, we are still considering different ways 101Vape can still exist. We may still see you in the future, but until then... Thank you for being part of our 101Vape family.

*If you need to contact us about your order or items, please do so before the Friday cutoff time of 2pm PT 3/26/2021.​
*Must be of legal age to purchase. Limit 1 coupon per order. Retail customers only. FREE USPS Priority shipping for orders $75 and up (after coupon). For shipping and age restrictions, please click here. For Covid-19 update, please click here.​

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1616720796655.png

Hello Skwezed Fans!

On December 27th, 2020 the PACT Act was signed into legislation after being snuck into the five thousand plus paged document given to Congress that also included the additional stimulus package many Americans needed. Effective April 27th, 2021, the USPS will no longer be able to ship vape products and alike products to consumers. This comes as a shock and is disheartening as there was no ban on tobacco cigarettes implemented.

The SKWEZED family doesn’t want those who have yet to try our products, those who love our products, and those who have used our products to remain tobacco free to suffer; we also don’t want those who don’t have access to a local vape shop to miss out. In light of this ban, we are offering a BOGO on all of our products from now until midnight March 26, 2021.

Use code: FTHEPACTACT during check out
for BOGO FREE on www.SKWEZED.com.

Thank you,
Skwezed

Shop Now

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1616765972461.png
We are sorry to announce that due to new regulations with the PACT ACT we will no longer be shipping directly to customers. We will shut down internet ordering as of noon EST today (Friday, March 26, 2021).

If you are local to northeastern Pennsylvania you will still be able to purchase Infamous, The Fallen, Lowbrow and In House at Infamous Vape Shop at 3025 Pittston Ave in Scranton, PA. If you are not local, please have the closest vape shop(s) to you reach out to us for wholesale information so that they can carry your favorite Infamous flavors for you.

Vape shops can email us at [email protected] to be able to carry Infamous products for you to buy at their locations. All vape shop locations must have appropriate state and federal licensing and shipping will only be allowed to verified commercial vape shop addresses.

1616765908677.png

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1616770633141.png
The PACT Act
(Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking)

Warning: Last Day to Purchase Nicotine containing Products online is March 26th, 2021 before Midnight
Specifically, UPS, USPS, FedEx and DHL will stop transporting and delivering the nicotine products that consumers currently purchase online and have delivered directly to them. Unless current industry efforts to develop alternative shipping solutions are successful, it is our expectation that online sellers will no longer be able to ship nicotine products after early to mid April 2021.
Not knowing exactly what the future holds, we can only suggest that you may want to purchase enough supplies to get you through an extended period of time. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to supplying you with Food and USP Grade Chemicals, Extracts, Flavorings, Measuring and Mixing Labware, Safety and Apparel and Kits and Reagents as we have done since 2011.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50 (U.S. Only)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

1616782468304.png

1616782373685.png

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!
GET YOUR ORDERS IN BY TODAY 11:30PM (PST)
Dear Valued Customer,

We have been working 24-hours a day, in three shifts, to meet the surge of orders prior to the vape mail restrictions. To ensure all orders get out by the March 27th deadline, we made the cutoff to place orders March 24th at midnight (PST). Fortunately, our hard work has paid off and we have processed and shipped more than we thought. As a result, we can extend the shipping to today, March 26th, at 11:30PM (PST).

As you likely have heard by now, vape products ordered online will be greatly restricted and in some states/cities banned entirely. FedEx has already stopped shipping, UPS stops on April 5th, and USPS will stop any day now. In addition, the new PACT Act regulations will take effect on March 27th, which will also greatly impact vape sales.

Notwithstanding these new regulatory and logistical hurdles, Vapor Authority remains steadfastly committed to serving our valued customers. We have secured contracts with local and regional carriers in order to construct a viable network through which we can continue to ship. However, there will be some areas that we will not be able to ship to whatsoever.

As we first begin this immense transition, we will be limited to the states and cities to which we can ship, but rest assured that we are working diligently to expand our network and will be opening up to as many states and cities as we possibly can and as rapidly as we can.

STOCK UP WHILE YOU CAN!

To ensure that your order will be processed and shipped prior to the March 27th PACT Act deadline, we STRONGLY urge you to stock up as much as possible by 11:30PM TODAY (MARCH 26TH). Try to order the supplies you need for a few weeks so that you have enough vape products to last you during this transition period.

TAKE 5% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!

Use Code: VAPEMAIL

Code Expires Today at 11:30PM (PST)

SHOP NOW

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1616893025838.png

UPDATE**
We will stop accepting new online orders at 11:59:59(EST) Saturday April 17th 2021.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I don't know how many more of these I can stomach to post... this one tears my heart in pieces! 😭💔😭💔😭💔

1617029517253.png

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"I don't know how many more of these I can stomach to post... this one tears my heart in pieces!"
(We're all feeling the same way...Traumatized is a good word for it)
maybe we can work on a class action suit for damages

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There ya go, then get a fancy commercial with a peppy jingle.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am going to stop by my Local Vape Shop to see if he is able to accept orders for me or have them ordered by him for me, naturally for a kickback or fee. But with the Draconian Vape Bans in New York I am not sure he can do it but there might be a work around if he is not actually selling to me. If I find it is LEGAL and he will do it that just might be a way for him to make a little back of the lost revenue from Cuomo's BS and serve local vapers.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
NIcVape!!!

Must have a business license from both State and ATF... in order to pick up nicotine..

@Countrypami not sure where I saw it but someone on one of the vape sites was asking.
If this is not the right area to post it.. can you help me move it where it needs to be? :)

thanks!

1617150918047.png

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors