VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Verde Valley Vapes looks like going kaput, tried to order some liquids, but my Visa was denied. Checked recent reviews and see many complains about lost money. Actually did not see anything positive since last December.
@B-boy-V3 hasn't been active since Nov. So I have no clue what's up there. But there is nothing official on their site.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In more positive news, both MyVaporStore and Element Vape are using alternate methods of shipping. Both sites are up and accepting orders. Read this to get an idea of what to expect now as our other online retailers follow suit:
while true some states are still closed to them... one can only hope to find a vendor who can...

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
In more positive news, both MyVaporStore and Element Vape are using alternate methods of shipping. Both sites are up and accepting orders. Read this to get an idea of what to expect now as our other online retailers follow suit:
This information can all be found here:
Vendors that will continue to ship: https://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendors-that-will-continue-shipping-pact-act.647087/

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

My Freedom Smokes

4/7/21 @ 3:40pm

URGENT PLEASE READ: NEW CHANGES:

Unfortunately, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend all shipping starting April 9th, 2021 at 3:00 PM EST. If you have vaping supplies that you need, please make sure to get your orders in before then.
On a brighter note, we are happy to announce that in-store pick-ups will once again begin for North Carolina and South Carolina customers starting April 8th, 2021!
However, for now, we will not be opening the storefront for customers to come in and make purchases inside of the store location. Please make sure your orders are placed online in advance of your arrival. I-store pick-ups will be available from 8am to 5pm EST Monday through Friday.
Again, we are working diligently to be fully compliant and look forward to getting everything in order so we can meet the needs of all the vapers and faithful customers we have had throughout the years!
Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Many of you are already aware of the changes that have occurred affecting the vaping industry. The most recent being the Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (PACT) Act that includes any ENDS (Electronic Nicotine Delivery System) devices and components. We are working diligently to become compliant with the new laws. As such, much required work on our part is yet to be completed to ensure that we are adhering to all required protocols and procedures.

UPDATE 5/24**

WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.

MFS Shutdown​

20% OFF Everything!!​

It's a sad day here at MFS​

Due to ongoing compliance requirements and new regulations of the e-cig industry, it has become nearly impossible for a shop like MFS to function without turning into something completely different. This was never the goal for MFS as we always prided ourselves on being able to offer customized products and service at great prices. So unfortunately, we will be shutting our doors at the end of the month.

Here is what you need to know:
  • Orders placed up until Monday, May 31st at 11:55pm Eastern Time will be processed as normal.
  • Customer service will still be available after your purchase
  • Get 20% off your entire order using the coupon code below
Save 20% on EVERYTHING!!

Use Coupon Code: SHUTDOWN20

*Put items in cart and add the code when you are ready to check out*

*Cannot be combined with any additional discounts (including wholesale) or coupons
**Expires Monday, May 31st, 2021 at 11:55pm EST**

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

My Freedom Smokes

4/7/21 @ 3:40pm

URGENT PLEASE READ: NEW CHANGES:

Unfortunately, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend all shipping starting April 9th, 2021 at 3:00 PM EST. If you have vaping supplies that you need, please make sure to get your orders in before then.
On a brighter note, we are happy to announce that in-store pick-ups will once again begin for North Carolina and South Carolina customers starting April 8th, 2021!
However, for now, we will not be opening the storefront for customers to come in and make purchases inside of the store location. Please make sure your orders are placed online in advance of your arrival. I-store pick-ups will be available from 8am to 5pm EST Monday through Friday.
Again, we are working diligently to be fully compliant and look forward to getting everything in order so we can meet the needs of all the vapers and faithful customers we have had throughout the years!
Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Many of you are already aware of the changes that have occurred affecting the vaping industry. The most recent being the Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (PACT) Act that includes any ENDS (Electronic Nicotine Delivery System) devices and components. We are working diligently to become compliant with the new laws. As such, much required work on our part is yet to be completed to ensure that we are adhering to all required protocols and procedures.
About a 2 hour drive from me.. Hope they do open up to pick up sales..

Thanks @Countrypami

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
UPDATE*** 4.8.21

We will stop accepting new online orders at 11:59:59(EST) Friday April 17th 2021
. Hopefully this will be a temporary closure while we attempt to find a new carrier to carry your orders to your doors. So, the rest of this week and next week will be your last chance to order online from us.

If you are wondering why, and did not see our previous message, this is what is going on...

on December 27th, 2020, the Consolidated appropriations Act 2021 amended the PACT (Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking) Act to include e-cigarettes and all vaping products.

This addition of all vaping products to the PACT Act will prohibit retailers from shipping vaping products through USPS, UPS, and FedEx directly to consumers. This means that no products including: kits, coils, e-liquid and accessories will be able to be shipped to your home, PO Box, or APO.

Again, to all of our loyal online customers, we will deeply miss you all. Thank you for your patronage, we would never have achieved the success we have without you! We hope that we will be able to ship vaping products again at some point. We are currently looking into other shipping alternatives, but there will definitely be a significant gap in service.

While these shipping restrictions will close down our online store, all of our B&M stores will remain open. We do have plans to open more stores within our region in the near future as well, and who knows where we will open up shop after that.

Thank you all, we will miss each and everyone of you!

The Hoosier E-Cig Crew

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
PremiumECigarette.com

"
Store Unavailable

This store is currently unavailable due to maintenance. It should be available again shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
"

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got this...IDK if previously posted.

They aren't effected by PACT, just like AK shops. So not a closure...but may as well be for most of us.
They won't be shipping to the lower 48 anymore.

1618641954247.png

Screenshot_2021-04-16-15-46-55.png

ADDED BY STAFF*
Hawaii Residents: There will be no change in service since Hawaii is exempt from the PACT ACT.
Hawaii and Alaska are the only two states where intrastate shipping of vapor products direct to consumers is not outlawed by the PACT Act.
If you're not a resident of Hawaii, please read on.

Dear Customers,

The PACT ACT was passed at the end of December 2020 and it will bring major changes to our business starting April 26, 2021.

Since the PACT ACT labels vapor products as tobacco products, we will not be able to ship out orders via USPS (Our Main Carrier) as well as all the other major carriers (UPS, FedEx, DHL).

Due to the PACT ACT, we will stop shipping orders from our website for All States, Territories, and APO/FPO (EXCEPT HAWAII) on April 26, 2021.

If you need to stock up, we encourage you to do it ASAP, as we will not be able to ship out the order to you after April 26, 2021.

We would like to thank all of our customers who have been with us throughout the years. We hope that we will be able to serve you again in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
UPDATE*** 4.8.21

We will stop accepting new online orders at 11:59:59(EST) Friday April 17th 2021
. Hopefully this will be a temporary closure while we attempt to find a new carrier to carry your orders to your doors. So, the rest of this week and next week will be your last chance to order online from us.

If you are wondering why, and did not see our previous message, this is what is going on...

on December 27th, 2020, the Consolidated appropriations Act 2021 amended the PACT (Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking) Act to include e-cigarettes and all vaping products.

This addition of all vaping products to the PACT Act will prohibit retailers from shipping vaping products through USPS, UPS, and FedEx directly to consumers. This means that no products including: kits, coils, e-liquid and accessories will be able to be shipped to your home, PO Box, or APO.

Again, to all of our loyal online customers, we will deeply miss you all. Thank you for your patronage, we would never have achieved the success we have without you! We hope that we will be able to ship vaping products again at some point. We are currently looking into other shipping alternatives, but there will definitely be a significant gap in service.

While these shipping restrictions will close down our online store, all of our B&M stores will remain open. We do have plans to open more stores within our region in the near future as well, and who knows where we will open up shop after that.

Thank you all, we will miss each and everyone of you!
Weird. did not see that warning and ordered from MFS on 4/18 and the order was shipped via USPS, delivered just minutes ago, simply dropped into mailbox. USPS label say Adult Signature Required...
Automated delivery notification via text stated "left with individual" so I run outside to catch mail guy, he said that due to Covid they been instructed simply drop the packages either in mailbox (if fit) or as close as possible to addressee apartment door.
Go figure.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1619121668342.png

Due to the PACT act that was passed in the last Omnibus Bill (Stimulus bill) USPS will not be able to ship vape products to retail customers after 4/27/21. UPS and Fedex have already stopped shipping vape products entirely.

As such, we will be forced to stop taking retail orders after that date until and unless another shipping service becomes available. We would encourage you to stock up on the vape supplies you need for now, and get in touch with your local vape shops about carrying any products that you need. We do offer wholesale shipments, so if we carry products that your vape shop does not, we would be happy to supply those to them.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. Thanks so much for being valued customers to Kanvape for the last 7 years.

30% OFF ENTIRE SITE USING DISCOUNT CODE APRIL30

60% OFF ALL CLEARANCE USING DISCOUNT CODE CLEARANCE60

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just got this...IDK if previously posted.

They aren't effected by PACT, just like AK shops. So not a closure...but may as well be for most of us.
They won't be shipping to the lower 48 anymore.

View attachment 180788

View attachment 180775

ADDED BY STAFF*
Hawaii Residents: There will be no change in service since Hawaii is exempt from the PACT ACT.
Hawaii and Alaska are the only two states where intrastate shipping of vapor products direct to consumers is not outlawed by the PACT Act.

Dear Customers,

The PACT ACT was passed at the end of December 2020 and it will bring major changes to our business starting April 26, 2021.

Since the PACT ACT labels vapor products as tobacco products, we will not be able to ship out orders via USPS (Our Main Carrier) as well as all the other major carriers (UPS, FedEx, DHL).

Due to the PACT ACT, we will stop shipping orders from our website for All States, Territories, and APO/FPO (EXCEPT HAWAII) on April 26, 2021.

If you need to stock up, we encourage you to do it ASAP, as we will not be able to ship out the order to you after April 26, 2021.

We would like to thank all of our customers who have been with us throughout the years. We hope that we will be able to serve you again in the future.

Well, VU has a friend in Hawaii and access to Eciggity...

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Would likely still beat B&M prices
very possibly true depending on how it is handled but would need a company of people to organize it for more than a few people

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
VapeMenu

From Bad to Worse.​

We've been trying to open up shipping where we can, but now it looks like there will be no B2C solutions- even within our state. Our delivery solution had previously told us that they have no problem shipping vapor products with the Age on Delivery service. Yet when trying to ship, the shops won't accept a B2C shipment- saying that they can only ship B2B. In short- once again, cigarettes are everywhere- but nobody is standing up for the science that supports vaping vs. smoking.​

Goodbyes are Difficult​

We've always said that we'll fight to the end. Without shipping options, or enough shops carrying your TPR favorites- this is the end. We will have product available for pick-up and personal local delivery for as long as we can.​

Getting TPR at your local vape shop​

The future of TPR is really in the hands of our fans now. To continue, we need our fans to ask their local vape shop to carry your favorite TPR flavors. Unfortunately, this has to happen quickly. Some selling points that you might mention are:​
▪​
Around since 2012​
▪​
Spinfuel Brand of the Year 2020​
▪​
Many awards​
▪​
Great customer service​
▪​
Quick shipping​
▪​
Great flavors​
▪​
PMTA accepted for FDA review​
Let us know if we missed anything.​
Just in case this is our last message to you- We appreciate your patronage and support over the years. Our customers are the best! We've made a lot of friends along the way, and are thankful that we had the pleasure to serve you. Many fans are emailing telling us that they only vape TPR, and cannot find enjoyable flavors locally. Don't give up! Please never go back to smoking. Don't let them win!​

#WeVapeWeVote​

Vape Happy,
Troop, Andrea & The Plume Room Crew

https://www.ThePlumeRoom.com

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Off Your Purchase With Code: TENOFF

Dear Customers,

The PACT ACT was passed at the end of December 2020 and USPS has released the Final PACT ruling this morning. This ruling will be published tomorrow, which you can check out here:
https://public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2021-22787.pdf

Due to the PACT ACT, we will stop shipping orders from our website for All States, Territories, and APO/FPO (EXCEPT HAWAII).

If you need to stock up, we encourage you to do it ASAP, as we will not be able to ship out the order to you once the ruling is in effect.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So sad to see Totally Wicked closed. That was our first order over ten years ago. Haven’t had a cigarette since then.
My very first vapemail was from that big red devil. Always thought that was terrible marketing, but whatever. I kinda wish I had bought that last attempt to break into the mod market, their first real mech. What was it called again? It was a SS 18650 that tapered a bit to the 510. A matching RTA was also made for it.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My very first vapemail was from that big red devil. Always thought that was terrible marketing, but whatever. I kinda wish I had bought that last attempt to break into the mod market, their first real mech. What was it called again? It was a SS 18650 that tapered a bit to the 510. A matching RTA was also made for it.

Odyssey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm getting so sick of the BULLSH!T!!! I thought this was the land of the free? When did we become the land of be on the safe side? F*&^ING Damn NANNY STATE.

Well, we get what we vote for (supposedly).

We have to start taking an active role in our government, and we can probably be most effective starting at the local level. Start running for local boards, like parents are who are fighting the good fight trying to keep the evil D.I.E. religion and it's racist, CRT tenants from indoctrinating our kids, we must fight for our freedom to choose the most successful smoke-cessation device ever conceived.

I don't know if it's Big Pharma trying to kill the industry (because they make the gums, patches, Chantix, etc), or the greedy state reps themselves who were counting on the future smokers to maintain that sweet, sweet cash revenue source from Big Tobacco settlements, and I don't really care. I am sick of watching America turn into an ever increasing Authoritarian state of greedy pussies who have zero conviction, zero courage, and zero concept of the scientific method by constantly reminding us to "follow the science". like some sort of golden calf. Fucking idiots.

michaelvapors

Member For 2 Years
VU Patreon
Indeed... my first eliquid too. Got to meet the big red devil at the 2012 Vapestock https://guidetovaping.com/vapestock-2012-florida-an-image-gallery/ !

VU Sponsors