Become a Patron!

SICK AS TITS!!! - Any Rip Trippers fans out there?

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Not sure why lots of folks like to hate on rip. His videos are entertaining and informative.

It's called they hate me cuzz they ain't me syndrome.

Many people that hate success in this world. I bust on Rip a lot but its all in good fun.

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Except when you have a 2 bit douche on your show claiming 3rd party hearsay is the gospel truth,.....then it's not so much fun. :)

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Except when you have a 2 bit douche on your show claiming 3rd party hearsay is the gospel truth,.....then it's not so much fun. :)

Everything in the vaping community is hearsay. Hey at one point I was being accused of hating white people :D :D :D

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i fucking cant stand white people ! my god we are just the worse. with our priuses and biking in the middle of the road like we are to good for god damn cars and kale...fuck kale

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
i fucking cant stand white people ! my god we are just the worse. with our priuses and biking in the middle of the road like we are to good for god damn cars and kale...fuck kale

facultyfocus_Summer2013.jpg

spartanstew

Member For 4 Years
It's called they hate me cuzz they ain't me syndrome.

Many people that hate success in this world. I bust on Rip a lot but its all in good fun.

lol, not at all. There's plenty of successful people that I like, but Rip is just a douche.

"I'm great, so they must hate me cuz they ain't me" is a poor philosophy.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To answer the original question l think he may be over the top a little sometimes but he seems to knows his stuff.As for being an industry shill, there's a lot of that going around these days. He's better than some I've seen that really don't know much at all . I wouldn't mind some freebies myself .
He knows how to use a dripper....he is a bit limited,as well as annoying as hell.....I don't think he ever really mastered using a genny.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As far as reviewers go I like Pegasus Vamping Academy. That guy is smart and genuinely seems to want to teach, with no ego and never talks down to Newbies . I've learned from his videos .

I just checked the guy out and you're right: I like his videos.

Dresden247

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm new to vaping and just getting into building and his videos are helping me SO MUCH. I like his video personality, he keeps the video fun while delivering a lot of good information.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rip knows how to build which is what I appreciate the most from his videos. The act gets old. I can get a chuckle out of it, but it's too bad it's so much a part of his vids these days. His earlier videos were more informative with less reading between the lines required to get at the information. And then there are reviews like the one he did on the Sigelei 150 which IMO really missed the boat.

Busardo has changed lately too. He was my go-to reviewer the first couple of years I vaped, but the last year or so I get less out of his vids.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rip knows how to build which is what I appreciate the most from his videos. The act gets old. I can get a chuckle out of it, but it's too bad it's so much a part of his vids these days. His earlier videos were more informative with less reading between the lines required to get at the information. And then there are reviews like the one he did on the Sigelei 150 which IMO really missed the boat.

Busardo has changed lately too. He was my go-to reviewer the first couple of years I vaped, but the last year or so I get less out of his vids.

Been wondering about that myself, maybe we have been vaping too long and its just getting more difficult to be thrilled or impressed. I used to enjoy watching Pbusardo vids with all the new gadgetry and updates, but I don't know, maybe its just the kind of gear that's he is reviewing now, or lack of, that's making it more of a yawn than the excitement I used to have.

BuddJohnson

Member For 4 Years
I get a good laugh out of his persona. It adds some spark and character to the vape world and Rip is the go to man whenever I get a new atty. His tutorials taught me most of the builds I still use to this day. He's often the common element I connect with when taking to a vaper on the street. Most vapers know of him and it often makes for some good conversation.
I also think he's sincere and have never had any doubts on his reviews. Hell, he's had the Vape Army go over him during the Vw420 episode and came out pretty much unscathed, that should say something right there about his integrity!! He tries his best to lay out the facts, yeh probably he's missed on a couple, but overall he does a great job.
He has earned his brand and I hope he does well, nothing wrong with pursuing the American Dream.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a dripper Rip has the chops few do. Yes he's a twit....but I gotta say he has more class than that collection of douches at mod envy that tried to discredit him.

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been wondering about that myself, maybe we have been vaping too long and its just getting more difficult to be thrilled or impressed. I used to enjoy watching Pbusardo vids with all the new gadgetry and updates, but I don't know, maybe its just the kind of gear that's he is reviewing now, or lack of, that's making it more of a yawn than the excitement I used to have.

I agree. When I got started vaping if you wanted technical info you went to busardo or steeljan. He's gotten boring lately. All the videos are an hour long and as much as I want technical info, he goes to far.

Personally, don't care about factory visits either. Review stuff for me. Including the clones (which he probably can't do since he gets the authentic for free)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The only thing I listen to Busardo about is juice...I think the guy has a great palate...I trust his judgment on juices..as for gear and builds.....he doesn't generally vape the kind of stuff I'm interested in.

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The only thing I listen to Busardo about is juice...I think the guy has a great palate...I trust his judgment on juices..as for gear and builds.....he doesn't generally vape the kind of stuff I'm interested in.

Yeah, I generally never listen to juice recommendations and tried good life melon boba and deadly sin based on his visit to them and recommendation. Of those two flavors. They're outstanding.

Good company too. I accidentally ordered their 30ml sampler pack (4, 30ml bottles) in 12mg. I contacted them because I vape 6mg and they sent me 4 bottles of 0nic and 100ml bottles to mix them

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I generally never listen to juice recommendations and tried good life melon boba and deadly sin based on his visit to them and recommendation. Of those two flavors. They're outstanding.

Good company too. I accidentally ordered their 30ml sampler pack (4, 30ml bottles) in 12mg. I contacted them because I vape 6mg and they sent me 4 bottles of 0nic and 100ml bottles to mix them

Yeah I tried a juice company called dripezz on his recommendation and it is one of the best juices I've tried.

VU Sponsors