Become a Patron!

Sigelei 100W!!! Loving it.

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy shit !
I'm a machinest myself. I expect to get my sig100 vapemail next tuesday. I figured it would be perfect for work. Not having to bring spare bats with me. Never thought about the swarf issue. I figured I'd mill out the screw holes and pop another couple magnets in there. Boy with this sucker I won't have to clean the tray out at the end of the day. lol
Still I can't wait to get this mod.

wasteyrself

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is there a good chance that the 'fatbaby' will still be in stock tomorrow?

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wish I would had known of the 'fatbaby,' The one I ordered last week is a VR model, which claims to have the V3 SX330, like the fatbaby, it has no screw holes or Sigelei logo, but an etched steam blowing demon, its cool, but I really dig the logo on fatbaby, might have to buy another, my OCD will drive me nuts and I will end up with 3 Sig's lol

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wish I would had known of the 'fatbaby,' The one I ordered last week is a VR model, which claims to have the V3 SX330, like the fatbaby, it has no screw holes or Sigelei logo, but an etched steam blowing demon, its cool, but I really dig the logo on fatbaby, might have to buy another, my OCD will drive me nuts and I will end up with 3 Sig's lol
I like the design, too. I had the Thinman ipv3 in my cart until it sold out before I could get one. I ended up paying less and getting a limited edition carbon fiber ipv3, so I'm pleased, but the Project Sub Ohm is a cool design, and especially with the 10% off%, it's a good deal. Would definitely be my choice.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I've got a Fatbaby, it just performs without fail. I run my big dripper on it at .5 Ohms, I can refill the tank 5 times before I need to change out the batts.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.vapordna.com/Black-fatbaby-Mod-by-Project-Sub-Ohm-p/fb0001.htm

The Project Sub Ohm version just dropped. If you want a Plus I'd get on this, and I think we have a coupon code for 10% off, too.

Coupons i tried didn't seem to apply to this item. Worked for other items without the "This item excludes from certain discount offers" marker though.

Shame, i think i would have pulled the trigger if it had. Probably just wait for the non- wavy line version of the Sig 100+ to come out now. Shouldn't be a big thing...but those lines just ruin it for me :).

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Going to order my 100+ in the morning. Waves don't bother me much, probably going to wrap it anyway.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Coupons i tried didn't seem to apply to this item. Worked for other items without the "This item excludes from certain discount offers" marker though.

Shame, i think i would have pulled the trigger if it had. Probably just wait for the non- wavy line version of the Sig 100+ to come out now. Shouldn't be a big thing...but those lines just ruin it for me :).
try VTRz7Zws5k as a code, 10% off

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
try VTRz7Zws5k as a code, 10% off

That code did work for the record, thanks!

Although 10 minutes before coming back to see that, i pulled the trigger on the Sig 100 plus lol. Figured i'd probably end up using the sleeve anyway, so why stress over the lines. Itching to move on from my mech too.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered my Plus. Paid $95. Best of all ordered a 2 pack of Samsung 25Rs for $13 shipped! My local B&M is about $10 for one.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @Zamazam, I too pulled the trigger, and am now a proud owner of 3 Sigs. Gonna sell my demo and keep my fatbaby and VR. One for work, one for home. Keep my ZNA in the car. I think I spent about 3 grand total in 2014, and still have a few things I want before the year is out. Still cheaper than the analogs!
@CurlyxCracker damn, I should have picked up[ the Samsung's, from what I have heard, and I have heard this from about 10 people, they are as good as the Sony's, if not better. The amperage is 5 lower, but I think this would only slightly pronounce itself in a mech, if that.

Last edited:

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know of any current deals on the v2 or plus? Was going to order from elev8vape, but seems they are still out of stock and it appears Sigelei is in a tuff on FB because the plus is marked lower than msrp. I emailed him but haven't heard back yet. Planning on ordering in the morning.

Yea I kinda thought that was weird that the plus is only selling for 10$ more.. someone must have messed up!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea I kinda thought that was weird that the plus is only selling for 10$ more.. someone must have messed up!
Elev8 has them both listed for $90. I have spoke to Arlind, but he wasn't quick enough responding. Plus the shit I seen on FB concerned me a bit

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seen a plus on ebay for $89 but wasn't sure about the seller so I went with exclusive vapes on ebay out of NY (I'm in pa) $95 for the plus shipped was a decent price imo

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Congrats all on your Sigs! Man, I've been vaping my IPV3 since last night, and holy fucking hell this things a beast. The power is just silly, all I can think to say. Kayfuns at my build of 1.2-1.3 seem to like 20-25 watts, and I built a .7 twisted 30 gauge on my dripper. That can take way more, but it's an igo w so it's tiny juice well drys after around four hits, and fast ones. This high power regulated shit is fucking nuts. I'm gonna need to do some re building and experimenting for my kayfuns. Damn, that's all I got.

I'm thinking thicker wire for more wraps and surface area. Or, just build higher in my tanks and crank the watts to what I can actually get at said resistance. Steam Engine is gonna be my friend.

Done thread jacking, sorry ;)

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@TBCAmor
I started with twisted 32 on my RDA's about two years ago. I now, almost exclusively, use 24 (sometimes 22) on a 3/32 mandrel about 5 to 6 wraps. Comes out to around .2-.3 ohms. I load that sucker up with cotton (enough to hold about 1ml of juice) and vape at 60watts. I get maybe 10-12 really good hits before it starts to run a tad dry. This is on a Patriot V1.2. I have yet to use my new Hobo (still in the box) or my Paradigm Magma, got a case of the lazy vaper. I really want a Vulcan, great price and the design is stellar and very smart, the drip tips they offer for the Vulcan are straight dope. Need to post a pic of them. Anyone using a Vulcan????? Now I'm done with my thread jack, lol

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@TBCAmor
I started with twisted 32 on my RDA's about two years ago. I now, almost exclusively, use 24 (sometimes 22) on a 3/32 mandrel about 5 to 6 wraps. Comes out to around .2-.3 ohms. I load that sucker up with cotton (enough to hold about 1ml of juice) and vape at 60watts. I get maybe 10-12 really good hits before it starts to run a tad dry. This is on a Patriot V1.2. I have yet to use my new Hobo (still in the box) or my Paradigm Magma, got a case of the lazy vaper. I really want a Vulcan, great price and the design is stellar and very smart, the drip tips they offer for the Vulcan are straight dope. Need to post a pic of them. Anyone using a Vulcan????? Now I'm done with my thread jack, lol
Resume thread jack, though should be helpful for all of us. Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna get some thicker wire, only have 28 and a ton of 30. I won a V2 Mutation X on Mod Envy, so when that comes I'm gonna go nuts, and hopefully get into dripping more. I have six kayfuns, and they're my preference so I need to figure those out. I know they won't take more than 30 watts most likely, I got the big watt mod mainly for battery life, and the ability to mess around a bit, too. I bet I'll get days at 25 or so watts.

I love this thing so far, it's just fucking absurd. Don't know how anyone would need 100-165 watts, these 280 watt boxes are just obnoxious. Lol. To each their own, I bought way more than I needed lol. I am noticing I'm taking way shorter pulls than on my mechs, it's a different vaping style for sure.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@TBCAmor The vaping style is a lot different than a mech. I do love my mechs though, last night was the first time in a month and a half that I used something other the my Sig. I'm a sucker for authentics, I picked up my Panzer which has a Taifun GS sitting on it and vaped the entire night off it. The Taifun GS is my favorite RTA, I love my two Kayfuns, but when I got the Taifun about a year ago, they have been collecting dust. Kayfuns are great, I usually do a .7-.9 ohm build and I am in flavor heaven. If you can catch a Taifun GS used, or a good 1:1 clone (I think EHpro makes one), definitely pick it up. You will LOVE it.

bowtieduece

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Loving my sigelei! Day one for me , it got here quick too. I purchased it through fasttech on black Friday (82$ shipped) and it was at my house (california) yesterday:) very happy with the purchase!!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats all on your Sigs! Man, I've been vaping my IPV3 since last night, and holy fucking hell this things a beast. The power is just silly, all I can think to say. Kayfuns at my build of 1.2-1.3 seem to like 20-25 watts, and I built a .7 twisted 30 gauge on my dripper. That can take way more, but it's an igo w so it's tiny juice well drys after around four hits, and fast ones. This high power regulated shit is fucking nuts. I'm gonna need to do some re building and experimenting for my kayfuns. Damn, that's all I got.

I'm thinking thicker wire for more wraps and surface area. Or, just build higher in my tanks and crank the watts to what I can actually get at said resistance. Steam Engine is gonna be my friend.

Done thread jacking, sorry ;)
Don't push too much in a Kay fun, insulators like to melt

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What batteries is everyone else using in their sigelei?

bowtieduece

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm using vtc5s.. Have you guys seen pbusardos review of this mod? The Sigelei 100W M…:

Looks like you need a .6 coil or lower to reach the full 100 watts . Personally I'm not using this for clouds, I don't think I'll ever vape over 30 watts but at least its there if my preferences change.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I use LG HE2's. Since VTC 5's disappeared I've built up quite the collection of them for mechs, and got two pairs for my IPV3. At 20 amp continuous I know I need to limit my wattage, but I don't go near there. They've been great for me in mechs, though my builds draw around 3.5 amps.

Thanks for the advice, I never build kayfuns below 1.2 really, it's my sweet spot. I'm noticing some of my tanks want 20, some 25... It seems to be the juice, and it think wicking plays a part as well. I'm loving this thing, been chain vaping since last night.

I just metered my batteries since the bar is around 25% I'd guess! and they're at 3.54. I never drain batteries that low, should I charge, or do I go until it tells me to and or how low? I feel I need to charge them at that point, but I don't know if things are different in the world of regulated devices. Any answer would be appreciated.

SteveZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
http://www.vapordna.com/Black-fatbaby-Mod-by-Project-Sub-Ohm-p/fb0001.htm

The Project Sub Ohm version just dropped. If you want a Plus I'd get on this, and I think we have a coupon code for 10% off, too.

With the coupon that is a great price assuming the Project Sub Ohm is an authentic Sigelei 100W Plus. Do we know for sure that it is actually made by Sigelei and not that it just looks like a Sigelei with a different skin? If I am about to purchase an "In the Style of the Sigelei 100W Plus" instead of an authentic Sigelei I'd like to know that up front.

wasteyrself

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I always assumed all the Project Sub-Ohm stuff were the authentics but licensed/rebranded by VaporDNA, but maybe they did just straight up clone a Sigelei.

SteveZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was under the same impression - that they were authentic rebranded - but if I am going to shell out money I'd like to know for sure so if anyone knows the story (clone or authentic) I'd like to hear from them.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seen a plus on ebay for $89 but wasn't sure about the seller so I went with exclusive vapes on ebay out of NY (I'm in pa) $95 for the plus shipped was a decent price imo

Same here. Although i'm in Florida so it came out to be the same :)

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What batteries is everyone else using in their sigelei?

I snagged 2 Samsung 25R from RTDVapor on Cyber Monday, since any battery i have gotten from them always seem to perform the best of the bunch.

Also have 2 older Sony VTC5, one from them them and one i got elsewhere (Illumn). Second site has the Samsung's pretty cheap atm...but like i said above, the Sony i got from RTD held up a lot better. Not sure if i should just retire the Sonys altogether and get 2 more fresh batteries, or just keep using the 2 Sonys as my in between charge backups.

wasteyrself

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was under the same impression - that they were authentic rebranded - but if I am going to shell out money I'd like to know for sure so if anyone knows the story (clone or authentic) I'd like to hear from them.
I just called them, it's an authentic Sigelei rebranded for VaporDNA.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just called them, it's an authentic Sigelei rebranded for VaporDNA.
Yeah, that's what I thought... They are pretty cool looking.

I can't seem to find an answer on google anywhere as to if I should run my batteries to the cut off. Like I said, they're at 3.54, I think I'm gonna charge them. I have a second new married pair, and they need some cycles. 3.54 is so low I feel like. I can't find specs for where the cutoff is. I've never taken batteries this low before.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, that's what I thought... They are pretty cool looking.

I can't seem to find an answer on google anywhere as to if I should run my batteries to the cut off. Like I said, they're at 3.54, I think I'm gonna charge them. I have a second new married pair, and they need some cycles. 3.54 is so low I feel like. I can't find specs for where the cutoff is. I've never taken batteries this low before.
3.5 is low in a mech... You shouldn't be able to fire the full 100w that low but lower will. My hana clone cuts off at 3.3 if I remember correctly. What % does it read?

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
3.5 is low in a mech... You shouldn't be able to fire the full 100w that low but lower will. My hana clone cuts off at 3.3 if I remember correctly. What % does it read?
My IPV3 has a battery meter, no %. I was stuck between the Sig and the IPV, so that's why I'm in this thread. Maybe the firmware update has percentage... It was around 25% of the bar, maybe 20%, I just was using a multimeter... I'm OCD about batteries and have never run them that low. I put em on the charger. Life was decent, I put it through it's paces fairly well and fiddled and chain vaped. Also, first few cycles of batteries are always shorter.

Even if it lets me drain more, I'm gonna get in the habit of pulling and charging by when I did, or before. My batts will last longer.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just realized, they were at 3.5 on the dot when I put em on the charger, so going by 4.2 as a full charge, cutting out at 10%(3.3), I was right guessing 20% on the bar. I wish it had percent like the Sig.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just realized, they were at 3.5 on the dot when I put em on the charger, so going by 4.2 as a full charge, cutting out at 10%(3.3), I was right guessing 20% on the bar. I wish it had percent like the Sig.
My mech batteries go on the charger at 3.7 normally. Never go past 25% on my hana clone.
But the ipv3 has ohms to the hundredths now, I'd take that over percentage. But ipv3 has me concerned at lower wattages, I've seen one a friend has fire way higher than it should. Maybe a early unit though. And I don't find even 100w a "comfortable" vape. 80wish is usually what I usually go for on my mechs.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My mech batteries go on the charger at 3.7 normally. Never go past 25% on my hana clone.
But the ipv3 has ohms to the hundredths now, I'd take that over percentage. But ipv3 has me concerned at lower wattages, I've seen one a friend has fire way higher than it should. Maybe a early unit though. And I don't find even 100w a "comfortable" vape. 80wish is usually what I usually go for on my mechs.
Yup, haven't done the firmware yet, have to borrow my dad's PC... I got a Mac. The volts and ohms to the hundredths is actually what made my mind up. Once it seemed it was stable, I figured I'd rather have that than magnets for my battery, and it has a spring loaded 510 which is known to be reliable. Would've had a Plus on the way otherwise. Last weekends sales made price difference negligible, but I paid a bit more for the carbon fiber one, and it's awesome.

I don't know if your friend is accidentally switching presets, it has five, and they are easy to accidentally change. Also, mine is the newest one with the charge port plugged, since it's dangerous to use. Has a nice chrome plug, looks clean. I haven't experienced any strange firing issues yet at least, and hopefully won't.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yup, haven't done the firmware yet, have to borrow my dad's PC... I got a Mac. The volts and ohms to the hundredths is actually what made my mind up. Once it seemed it was stable, I figured I'd rather have that than magnets for my battery, and it has a spring loaded 510 which is known to be reliable. Would've had a Plus on the way otherwise. Last weekends sales made price difference negligible, but I paid a bit more for the carbon fiber one, and it's awesome.

I don't know if your friend is accidentally switching presets, it has five, and they are easy to accidentally change. Also, mine is the newest one with the charge port plugged, since it's dangerous to use. Has a nice chrome plug, looks clean. I haven't experienced any strange firing issues yet at least, and hopefully won't.
Yeah it'd make sense to have it on a device that can fire down to 0.15ohms,but I'm sure I'll live without it.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah it'd make sense to have it on a device that can fire down to 0.15ohms,but I'm sure I'll live without it.
Yeah, the Sig seems great, don't think you can go wrong with it. I think I kinda wanted the IPV anyway, but it was just an added perk. Both seems like great devices. Excessive, but great. Unnecessary power for most, but the two batteries is where it's at. Have to go big for that feature.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, the Sig seems great, don't think you can go wrong with it. I think I kinda wanted the IPV anyway, but it was just an added perk. Both seems like great devices. Excessive, but great. Unnecessary power for most, but the two batteries is where it's at. Have to go big for that feature.
Got to at least TRY to max it out so I'm ordering a Doge with wide bore top cap for it.
I have a all copper mech coming I had to get when I seen it, it was a steal. I'm not even excited for it to arrive now that my sig shipped

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Got to at least TRY to max it out so I'm ordering a Doge with wide bore top cap for it.
I have a all copper mech coming I had to get when I seen it, it was a steal. I'm not even excited for it to arrive now that my sig shipped
Lol. I got an authentic Copper Vanilla when ecig.com did the 52% off, and it! along with my 5 other clones might be getting neglected. I vaped a bit on my copper FUhattan a bit ago and thought, now I know why people are saying mechs are fading. Still love em, though, and they'll come to work with me. Beautiful and simple.

I'm gonna max mine out, too. Hopefully I find my V2 Mutation X in the mail soon. That thing is built to chuck clouds, and the delrin drip tip will be appreciated at high wattages. The Doge looks nice, I'm hoping I get into dripping with a better RDA.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol. I got an authentic Copper Vanilla when ecig.com did the 52% off, and it! along with my 5 other clones might be getting neglected. I vaped a bit on my copper FUhattan a bit ago and thought, now I know why people are saying mechs are fading. Still love em, though, and they'll come to work with me. Beautiful and simple.

I'm gonna max mine out, too. Hopefully I find my V2 Mutation X in the mail soon. That thing is built to chuck clouds, and the delrin drip tip will be appreciated at high wattages. The Doge looks nice, I'm hoping I get into dripping with a better RDA.
It was between the dark horse, doge, and mutation x v2, but that 2 in one top cap sold me, a friend said there's hardly any air flow resistance on the doge, figure it'd be a great cloud chaser. I mainly drip, sometimes I use my orchid.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It was between the dark horse, doge, and mutation x v2, but that 2 in one top cap sold me, a friend said there's hardly any air flow resistance on the doge, figure it'd be a great cloud chaser. I mainly drip, sometimes I use my orchid.
Nice! I'm the opposite, 6 kayfuns, rarely drip. I like that the V2 Mutation is designed to accommodate single coils, and the split positive post will make it easy for me to experiment with dual coils. It has triangle head screws, though. Fucking stupid. I won it, so if it's a pain I might have to find some Phillips that fit.

Really enjoying this new box! So different than a mech, a year ago we couldn't even push 30 watts regulated, it's nice.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really love the Magna, it's no cloud machine but it flavor production is par excellance. Both coils are aligned perfectly with the air holes without having to compensate by pulling the coil over to align it with the air vents. Gonna get the Doge, have a Mutation X and it blows clouds for miles, the triangle heads were promptly replaced. A screw specialty store is about 3 miles from my house, I drive them crazy. I never let my batteries drop below 40%. I have 4 VTC4's that are about 2 years old and have been charged so many times I wouldn't fathom to guess the number. I love my regulated devices, but I really love my mechs. I have a Peacemaker (1st batch of 200 number 43) that I have had in the wooden box until about 1 hour ago. It's a genny and I fucking love it. I genuine work of art. If you haven't seen one, check them out at www.steamboy.cz Lifetime warranty, cannot beat it. Okay, Ramble On, geez, lol o_O

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice! I'm the opposite, 6 kayfuns, rarely drip. I like that the V2 Mutation is designed to accommodate single coils, and the split positive post will make it easy for me to experiment with dual coils. It has triangle head screws, though. Fucking stupid. I won it, so if it's a pain I might have to find some Phillips that fit.

Really enjoying this new box! So different than a mech, a year ago we couldn't even push 30 watts regulated, it's nice.
When I started vaping the dna 20 was top dog

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I just got my plus and I love the adjustable pin and no screws. Now I just hate to convince my brother to buy my original.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I just got my plus and I love the adjustable pin and no screws. Now I just hate to convince my brother to buy my original.
How's the pin look feel? Is it cheap or you think it'll last?
The waiting is going to kill me!

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Didn't really feel it out. Just switched between 3 attys and laughed at my screwdrivers.

VU Sponsors