Become a Patron!

Smok alien with Tfv8 cloud beast cuts off after 0.5 seconds

I've searched the entire internet without luck so i thought i would give this a go. I have a smok alien 220w mod. about a week ago i decided to upgrade my Smok Tfv8 baby beast to at cloud beast. After about 2 days it started acting really weird. whenever i go above 60w the vape simply cuts off after 0.5 seconds. It also messes my coils up really weirdly. I've got the V8-T10 coil in right now, and i doesn't produce any taste other than a slight burned taste. I bought the coil today, prepped it properly and all that stuff. it did the same with my V8-Q4 coil. What should i do? my vaping experience is completly ruined right now.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If i go into the temp mode i've got 3 options. Tc-Ti, TC-Ni, TC-ss. not really sure what u mean since they all have TC in them

You probably want it in watt mode. Click the fire button 3 times. It will say Mode. Click the fire button once. Move the up or down buttons until it says Watt. Click and hold the fire button until it shows the regular screen. Then try it. On the main screen, it should say MODE: WATT on the lower left side of the screen.

You probably want it in watt mode. Click the fire button 3 times. It will say Mode. Click the fire button once. Move the up or down buttons until it says Watt. Click and hold the fire button until it shows the regular screen. Then try it. On the main screen, it should say MODE: WATT on the lower left side of the screen.
Thats the one i've been using all along. do u know how to factory reset it?

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thats the one i've been using all along. do u know how to factory reset it?

Sorry, I have no idea. I don't see it in the settings anywhere. Do you have the latest software for it?

VU Sponsors