Become a Patron!
I purchased a new Smok T-Prive today and I put the tank/atomizer/coil on, primed the coil, filled the tank and got about 2 or 3 puffs on it and it keeps repeatedly asking me if it is a new coil. I hit yes, and then when i look at the screen, my OHMs are at 0.00 and when I go to actually use it again, a message comes up saying "Short Atomizer". I unscrew it and put it back on, go to use it (asks me again if it's a new coil), get about 1 puff or so and then it repeats the whole process. What am I doing wrong? Before this I had a CoolFire IV, so it was much simpler haha any help would be appreciated!

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ugh, that's no bueno. Either a short in the coil, the atty base pin, the mod's 510 connector, or a bum board.

I'd try another coil if you have one. If it still won't work properly, back to the vendor it goes.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ugh, that's no bueno. Either a short in the coil, the atty base pin, the mod's 510 connector, or a bum board.

I'd try another coil if you have one. If it still won't work properly, back to the vendor it goes.
this^ sounds like a bad coil. I've had no issues with mine yet

VU Sponsors