Become a Patron!

Smok tfv8 tank help!!!

Ok so I just picked up a new smok tfv8 tank today to go with my ipv4s mod. First off when I got home to set it up it wouldn't even register with my mod, it would just say check atomizer. So I tinkered a little bit with it and got it to register. But now that with the coil set up I have with it it should be at .15 ohms but it's reading at .60-.70 ohms and the volts are reading at bout 6.5-7.2. It all seems weird to me and I'm a noob when it comes to ohms and volts so I need a little help and guidance. Thank you for anything

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ok so I just picked up a new smok tfv8 tank today to go with my ipv4s mod. First off when I got home to set it up it wouldn't even register with my mod, it would just say check atomizer. So I tinkered a little bit with it and got it to register. But now that with the coil set up I have with it it should be at .15 ohms but it's reading at .60-.70 ohms and the volts are reading at bout 6.5-7.2. It all seems weird to me and I'm a noob when it comes to ohms and volts so I need a little help and guidance. Thank you for anything
either bad coil, it's not screwed all the way down (coil or tank itself) or the mod is bad

VU Sponsors