Become a Patron!

SMOKIE'S DAILY PIC OF THE DAY

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
barber-meme-what-you-want-geico.png
That thing is sucking all the blood out of his brain, no wonder he thinks it looks nice.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm just glad that food stamps are now on plastic EBT cards, so getting behind one of those people in the checkout line isn't the nightmare it used to be, waiting for the stupid checker to ring up all the little pieces of paper. :facepalm:

Andria

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm just glad that food stamps are now on plastic EBT cards, so getting behind one of those people in the checkout line isn't the nightmare it used to be, waiting for the stupid checker to ring up all the little pieces of paper. :facepalm:
That also means it's less apparent when people use them these days. Whether that's a good thing or not depends on your perspective.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That also means it's less apparent when people use them these days. Whether that's a good thing or not depends on your perspective.

I think it's a good thing; when our son got home from the navy, he had a VERY hard time finding a job, and he really didn't WANT food stamps, but he was living with us, and we were having a hard time just getting by, in 2010. That EBT card helped us a great deal, and allowed him to keep some measure of dignity -- he WAS looking for a job, and also trying to help his parents from going under!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hurricane Hermine creates Destruction Here In New Jersey

View attachment 60744

ROFL! Been following the *breathless* reports of this cat1 "weather disaster"..... As the FDA has never read The Emperor's New Clothes, meteorologists have apparently never read The Boy Who Cried Wolf. :giggle:

Has reading just gone completely out of fashion????? I despair for the illiterate future.

Andria

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ew on the urinals. I would not rest my head or hand on a porous surface in a public bathroom, ever. I touch as little as possible. Luckily I'm still pretty flexible and can flush with my feet.

And the pizza, man, that's not true love, that's stoner megamunchies, just look at her.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, and have to admit, I did not see a guy reading, at first. :D

OldBat

Member For 3 Years
Ew on the urinals. I would not rest my head or hand on a porous surface in a public bathroom, ever. I touch as little as possible. Luckily I'm still pretty flexible and can flush with my feet.

And the pizza, man, that's not true love, that's stoner megamunchies, just look at her.

Getting too old to "flush with my feet" contributed to my leaving my previous job. (People who think used toilet paper belongs on the floor...) Bring home more money, have far less stress and can understand 99% of my coworkers instead of 20%. Job title sucks but not complaining.

Oh, my favorite urinal of all time!
Urinal.jpg

Will purchase a couple when I win the lottery.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Getting too old to "flush with my feet" contributed to my leaving my previous job. (People who think used toilet paper belongs on the floor...) Bring home more money, have far less stress and can understand 99% of my coworkers instead of 20%. Job title sucks but not complaining.

Oh, my favorite urinal of all time!
View attachment 61812

Will purchase a couple when I win the lottery.
OMG, in our building, we had a printing company move in. When I say "company", I mean one guy who charged premiums to inherited regular customers and downsized himself out of the market due to Staples and Kinkos and such. Anyway, shortly after he moved in, one of the stalls mysteriously developed a habit of being consistently wet about the floor and seat, and reeked of old guy urine. People started complaining and a sign was hung above the toilet by the landlord. Shortly thereafter, this "gentleman" moved out of the building and the "firehose style" urination ceased. Nasty. But now, our building has about three times the male population as it did then and, for god's sake people, watch what you eat, lay off the dead rat and swamp weed salad, or do you business at home. Opening the door to vent is a common practice in our building.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Who flushes in a public bathroom anyway? :devil:

VU Sponsors