Become a Patron!

SMPO KI Open Pod system 650mAh 1.8ml Pod 3 power modes half-DL

ECOAO

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
SMPO KI claims a strong back with strengthened abilities! Featuring still portable design yet yield higher expectations than its predecessor SMPO OS.

Advanced patented CTAP chipset gives you the safest vaping experience. A brand new experience of smoother and fantastic half-DL vaping comes from optimized pod structure, to be the most concentrate flavor tracker. Just enjoy the powerful output beyond its little measure.

SMPO KI Open Pod system
  • Portable size
  • Three power modes
  • Pure taste
  • Massive vapor
  • Efficient anti-leaking
  • Impressive throat hit
  • LED light indicator
In the box:

1 X SMPO KI 650mAh Device
1 x SMPO KI POD
1 x SMPO KI USB Charging Cable
1 x SMPO KI User Manual

ECOAO

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
SMPO KI claims a strong back with strengthened abilities! Featuring still portable design yet yield higher expectations than its predecessor SMPO OS.

Advanced patented CTAP chipset gives you the safest vaping experience. A brand new experience of smoother and fantastic half-DL vaping comes from optimized pod structure, to be the most concentrate flavor tracker. Just enjoy the powerful output beyond its little measure.

SMPO KI Open Pod system
  • Portable size
  • Three power modes
  • Pure taste
  • Massive vapor
  • Efficient anti-leaking
  • Impressive throat hit
  • LED light indicator
In the box:

1 X SMPO KI 650mAh Device
1 x SMPO KI POD
1 x SMPO KI USB Charging Cable
1 x SMPO KI User Manual

I am so glad that have a chance to test this new launching KI pod system from SMPO vape brand. I’ve tried and reviewed different pods. The SMPO KI filling on the top by taking out the mouthpiece that comes with efficient anti-leaking performance. This pod matches high VG vaping, I vape it with 30:70 and just deliver awesome nicotine hit. I love the fantastic draw between MTL and DL, which is nice restrictive. Just similar with UWELL Carliburn. Both of Carliburn and SMPO KI are in elegant type, but SMPO KI would be more portable due to its shorter body design. And SMPO KI was driven by more powerful built-in 650mAh battery, which is last your vape duration longer on the go. Love it!

VU Sponsors