Become a Patron!

So I just started building advanced coils.... Dragon Skin Vs. Quad Clapton?

5k6985E
NtyEYa6

^QUAD DOUBLE WRAP CLAPTON COIL(current coil)^

First off I'm using an IPV3(150w regulated mod), with an Alliance V2+ Big Boy Edition.

The lowest mine should go without the update(it takes a fuck ton of time to update) is 0.1 Ohm; BUT, since mine rounds upward & Ohms jump a little; my quad clapton runs .09 Ohms. It chucks & taste great.

My Dragon skin runs arounds 0.215 Ohms. I think the wire is two 22g wrapped with 36g(same as the clapton quad) wrapped around one of those cheap small blue screwdrivers that comes with some mods & RDAs.

Anyways I only have premade clapton strands now so witch would be best on an IPV3.

AND! I also have an Cigreen ABS parallel with two green Samsung 18650s; WOULD EITHER work WELL in that. It always seems to fire slowly on a full charge.

I have an LLUC V4 charger.

Last edited:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which would be best on the IPV3? Either that work and you enjoy! :).

It's regulated, so whichever you prefer, use. Just stick within the mods resistance limit, anything too low it will not fire, so even if it is at 0.09 Ohms it seems in this case the mod is detecting it as a 0.1 build.

You may wish to increase over 0.1, only to ensure your mod does not give an 'atomiser low' error.

VU Sponsors