VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
* SOLD! * SOLD! * SOLD! * SOLD! * SOLD! * SOLD! * SOLD! * SOLD! * SOLD!

Hey Everyone -

I'm Rick, from Absolute-Wood. Been vaping a little over 10 years. A bit less than a year ago, I got to zero nic. My wife vapes as well, and will soon hit zero as well. So, we can see the day we quit.

Like many others, the FDA has caused us to stock up through the last few years. Lots of Mods, RDAs, etc... With quitting on the horizon now, I thought we should sell some of the new gear that I know we won't use.

An oldie but goodie - a new iTazte SVT Tube Mod Kit. Mod, two tanks and two battery sleeves (18500 & 18650)

49470914903_0a3c1e31ae_o.jpg

$20

I'm making threads for (6) other Mods I have for sale. Other items to come shortly.

Thanks for looking -

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Wow that is a mod from the past, tank makes me laugh, remember the tanks with wicks going down like that was all the rave back then.

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wow that is a mod from the past, tank makes me laugh, remember the tanks with wicks going down like that was all the rave back then.
Yep - the tootling days - LOL. I remember using a Silver Bullet with stacked 3v batteries and a "low resistance" 1.5 ohm 510 atty for dripping! Seems ancient now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors