Become a Patron!

SOLD! - SURA 70W MD Regulated, Engraved Tube Mod & 21 Grams Sea of Souls Engraved RTA - SOLD!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I finally got my pretty, regulated, Modtech SURA purple etched 70W tube mod. 2 weeks! The 21 Grams Sea of Souls 25mm/5ml RTA fits perfectly on top. My photos don't do the beauty of this justice. With both the mod and RTA engraved, it's stunning. No matter how I turn it, it sparkles.

:cry: Too bad I need to let it go. I'm pretty much home all day due to medical and other issues. My family has moved farther north and it's just us and my oldest son still here in town. So, I believe this needs a home where it can be appreciated. I'll never show this off or take it anywhere. I just had to get the mod because this RTA I have is so beautiful. And they pair perfectly due to the top knurling.

4qtxwaJ.jpg

eDitO8m.jpg

RZU1CMm.jpg

vAKDyk7.jpg

It is difficult to find a regulated tube mod that is unique and not part of a kit. I searched everywhere. This is truly a one of a kind set-up.

$49.96 Shipped via First Class. CONUS. PP F&F.
150d2b4a62767104831413c38f3acae9cbea8e72.jpg
zHbCoQCb8WxVux3USqTDfNbMGxjwAberrGYnKY0-z71QSLbhq_v-a28EisOv3suME0lag937mmKlWZceji1IDnLeA-jcEy_PyaI-_NtdEuQnIgczv63CWLJ3Sx7e7GKRFlA2UVsyGhQO1GaoiXNE4xCBdb5t6EkXrnJDlRCeQUTbWzk_KNzNKZ8SXniP9tE8E98L9QzAY76movQ

Authentic MODTECH SURA MD70W 18650 TC VW APV Box Mod 24mm
Parameter
Depth 24 mm
Height 117 mm
Width 24 mm
Product Weight 95 g

Features
Aluminum construction
Variable wattage: 5W-70W
Temperature control: 200'F-600'F / 100'C-300'C
Support TC(Ni,Ti,SS) output mode
Voltage output range: 0.5V-8.5V
Atomizer resistance: 0.15-3ohm (0.1-1.0 under temperature control mode)
0.49 OLED screen dispaly
Press the ignition bottom 3 times to enter into the menu setting
Single air hole on the button
510 threading connection
Houses single 18650 battery (battery sold separately)

Package Included
1* Authentic MODTECH MD70W 18650 TC VW APV Box Mod 24mm
1* User Manual

21 Grams Sea of Souls RTA
Parameter
Diameter 25mm
Height 41mm
Weight 100g

Features
510 threading;
Stainless + Silver construction;
Resistance: 0.3 ohm – 0.4 ohm
25mm diameter;
Top filling;
Supports single / dual coil;
Adjustable bottom airflow control

Package Included
1* Authentic 21Grams Sea of Souls 25mm RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer 5ml - Silver
* Dual Coil / Single Coil
* 2 Pre-made Coils
* 1 510 Drip Tip
* 1 Pack of Accessories (cotton, Allen key & 6 o-rings)

Last edited:

Jlmancuso1134

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Absolutely beautiful combo. Even being purple. So damn tempting. If my wife didn't destroy mods like Godzilla I would definitely get her this.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I don't normally do stick mods. The only thing I normally do is tube tube style Mech mods.

Although this one is really nice. I'm assuming it's not variable wattage?

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

It is VW and it does TC. There is a small screen on the other side of the button. I don't do mechs.
It's fully regulated, Edwin. For the price, even if you're not comfortable using it, it is SO worthy of your display. That's why I tagged you.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I can't remember what I paid for the 21 Grams. I'm sure I didn't care because of it's design. I'm only asking for what I think I paid for the setup. You can see the screen in one of the photos. I didn't have it on in the photo but it's a bright and shows mode, material, battery life...the usual you'd find on any mod.

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I finally got my pretty, regulated, Modtech SURA purple etched 70W tube mod. 2 weeks! The 21 Grams Sea of Souls 25mm/5ml RTA fits perfectly on top. My photos don't do the beauty of this justice. With both the mod and RTA engraved, it's stunning. No matter how I turn it, it sparkles.

:cry: Too bad I need to let it go. I pretty much I'm home all day due to medical and other issues. My family has moved farther north and it's just us and my oldest son still here in town. So, I believe this needs a home where it can be appreciated. I'll never show this off or take it anywhere like my doctors appointments. I just had to get the mod because the RTA I already have was so beautiful. And they pair perfectly. :(

4qtxwaJ.jpg

eDitO8m.jpg

RZU1CMm.jpg

vAKDyk7.jpg

It is difficult to find a regulated tube mod that is unique and not part of a kit. I searched everywhere. This is truly a one of a kind set-up.

$49 plus $4.92 First Class Shipping.
Wow she is beautiful. I Googled sura vw tube mod and came up empty. I want to read reviews and such, perhaps consider as a wife mod. She deserves something uniquely nice..

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Wow she is beautiful. I Googled sura vw tube mod and came up empty. I want to read reviews and such, perhaps consider as a wife mod. She deserves something uniquely nice..

I posted specs in the OP.

Last edited:

Jlmancuso1134

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

Google modtech suru 70w. The only YT reviews I saw were not English.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Google modtech suru 70w. The only YT reviews I saw were not English.

I looked, too. I couldn't find anything either. The word SURA isn't used in the full title description. Okay, I just found a video but we need a Russian translator.

Fasttech sells it but no review. 2F sells it but no reivew. That's it. Here is the review. I didn't try it in Chrome to see if it will translate it.

Get the Google Translate extension. It helps with the comments.

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
These were on sale at 2fdeal for $15 last week and I was going to order a couple then forgot and sale was over :(

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
The more I look at it the more I love it.
I'll keep it up this weekend. If it doesn't sell I think I'll keep it. I need the funds more, but hey, it's beautiful.
Check my rebuildables thread to see the 21 Grams RTA and the build deck.
Oh. That's right. It's a cool looking dual build deck. I prefer single coil. There is no plug.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Added photos of 21 Grams Sea of Souls Build Deck. Reduced price.

VU Sponsors