Not open for further replies.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Buying a second one of these was a bit of an impulsive buy because I love this mod. I'm now realizing that a second one is just going to sit in the box for years. This mod is built like a brick shit house and will last so I don't need a second one.

I'm putting up the new one, it's had a tank on it for about an hour one day while I set up the board it's a 9.8/10 only because it was fired. The charger is unused, brand new and is the latest version that includes all of the tray adapters including the SBS one.

SBS + Charger I paid- $414 USD

Asking $280 - I'm taking a loss because it will just sit in the box and so a fellow VU member can enjoy this. PP F&F or you pay the fees. I'll be upgrading shipping to ensure quicker delivery.

20201230_131004.jpg

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Replied to your PM.

And since you asked about a rating on here which is 100% @Bluenatic , @bx10r , @dubya314 have all received stuff with no issues. There are others you can see in the feedback section on my profile
No it was just that I noticed the ratings dont show up for anybody in tapatalk, android at least. Never noticed it before. But now that @inganeer hath spoken, my confidence swells!

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors