Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Now, Run Fast

• No Experience With Them

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No Comment

• Total voters
I’m sorry if this is in the wrong place. Mods please move it if needed.

I want to buy a Sourin Air, but I’m not sure where the best place to purchase is. I’ve only bought from b&ms.

I found while Direct Vapor charges $5 more, they offer free shipping, they’ll auto ship items I need like refillable pods, and they have a promo going on for a Blu starter kit ($18+) for $1 which is something I’d opt to get for $1 (why not?). But... and this is a HUGE but, while there are a ton of good reviews about this place from other websites and a user or 2, the BBB site is riddled with horrible, nightmarish reviews, recent ones I might add.

I was going to place my order today, & had it all ready to go, but before I hit the order button I decided to look around at reviews one more time & found the BBB site. That definitely has me very worried. From cards being hacked, to items not being shipped etc. Plus, the free shipping doesn’t include tracking, which as a long time cigar smoker & selling on eBay for a decade, I understand how important tracking is. To get priority shipping you’d add another $8, which is a bit of a jump from free. My favorite cigar sites are either free shipping or $5 give or take for priority, or of course free priority shipping at $50.

So I come to you all. What do you think of Direct Vapor? Stay away, or go for it?

If the former, do you have any sites you would swear by that also sells the Sourin Air.

I’m going to Vegas on the 14th for IPCPR the cigar trade show for retailers, and need a slim mod for the event. Plus, I’d just like one compact enough for salts to use while at work, and generally just being out & about.

ANY assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

AGAIN, I Apologize If This Is In The Wrong Place. First, but NOT last time poster here. I’m a newbie all around, I’ve been smoking cigars for 8 yrs, and a PAD cigarette smoker for 20 yrs.im trying to quit the latter, & vaping isn’t only helping immensely, but I’m really, really enjoying myself.

Note: I want the sourin air because my close friend has one & I love the design, and the way it hits. I really want that mod right away.

Thank You Again All.

-Schism85

randallpiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Direct Vapor is ridiculously overpriced, they ship free to make you think you're getting s good deal.
They clearance things occasionally for a decent price, but generally they are expensive.
eBay.
Or D h gate.

VU Sponsors