Become a Patron!

Spamming thread hijacking.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For this I am calling out @Alvin Xiao.
For a new account, non vu vendor spamming his knock off shit 17 posts as I write this 15 of which are hijack and spam.
Seriously dude not the way to make friends or introduce yourself to a large vaping community in general.

While good natured ribbing and pointing out deals is fine in a post with questions is fine. The spam bullshit you are doing is not, I am not sure if your Chinese slave drivers are forcing you to do this or not but stop.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now Whiskey honey... Did you just move him on? Too bad there isn't a way to move his account to ECF. Password, avatar, and all. LOL. That would be pretty cool. On their next logon, they get a banner:

"Dear ALvin Xiao. It has been brought to our attention that you may find vapers who have more similar experiences to your own on our other server. Please update your bookmark from vapingunderground.com to our site's alternate address, electronic-cigarette-forum.com. We are currently sponsoring a contest this month to see who can spam the most threads with off topic posts about poor quality, counterfeit, equipment and / or lame advice. We look forward to your continued input, as we value our users and wish them nothing but the best in vaping experiences.".

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I kinda reported each of the non replies as spam.. I did not get to see his reply to my post :( :(

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's possible there was no Alvin. These things are often the result of automated bots that just spider the web looking for places to post.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's possible there was no Alvin. These things are often the result of automated bots that just spider the web looking for places to post.
He replied a few times, not a bot this time.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wonder if his overlords are whipping him or cattle proding him into jumping into the loving arms of the suicide nets..

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if his overlords are whipping him or cattle proding him into jumping into the loving arms of the suicide nets..
The majority of them are single or 2 person businesses that set up a website, ripoff photos and art work off the net and try to get larger marketer/manufacturers to drop ship for them and pay them a percentage for routing the sale. That type of shit is all over Alibaba.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interesting. I opened a conversation with "Alvin" going on 5am and explained that he was going to get more flack than sales using these tactics and needed to open his own thread in Sales and Promotions. He replied politely saying thanks at about 4:50. Too late though, he'd already doomed himself by then. Conversation is still there though.

VU Sponsors