Become a Patron!

SPOTLIGHT: ANGELCIGS - CHINA PRICES SHIPPED FROM THE USA

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am not afraid to prove I don't receive anything for free.... ARE YOU?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 5694
Theres my juice orders for the last couple of months lol
It proves you aint a plant LOL

I must be lost, as don't how that proves I'm not a plant, but here is my last juice order I just got today
oJJeJt6.png

and topper I just ordered

O6lRQT2.png

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
Well I can provide receipts for everything i got...can you?

You are a paid shill shitbag. I'm sure you could show me a receipt from AC for a lap dance if the need arose. You joined the two main vape forums in less than a month and only post in gripe threads complaining about AngelCigs defending them, yet you talk, act and sub-ohm like a veteran vaper. It is painfully obvious this is an alt account you use for shilling. You suck at this and everyone see's right through your pathetic shit.

If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck........

yoda duck.jpg

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I must be lost, as don't how that proves I'm not a plant, but here is my last juice order I just got today
oJJeJt6.png

and topper I just ordered

O6lRQT2.png
OH MY GOD I KNEW IT.... suckin that cheap flavoring though a cheap RTA probably using chinese kanthal/recovered toaster nichrome and used bits of cotton has really really f**cked up your brain LOL

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OH MY GOD I KNEW IT.... suckin that cheap flavoring though a cheap RTA probably using chinese kanthal/recovered toaster nichrome and used bits of cotton has really really f**cked up your brain LOL

So now your insulting all vapors that DIY and build their own coils, your a smart one, but no my kanthal comes from lightening vapes and I use japanese cotton, you want receipts for them too?

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You are a paid shill shitbag. I'm sure you could show me a receipt from AC for a lap dance if the need arose. You joined the two main vape forums in less than a month and only post in gripe threads complaining about AngelCigs defending them, yet you talk, act and sub-ohm like a veteran vaper. It is painfully obvious this is an alt account you use for shilling. You suck at this and everyone see's right through your pathetic shit.

If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck........

View attachment 5695

Got video to prove i am a sub-ohm veteran vaper too but you failed to mention that. So I just decided to join a couple of forums that you paranoid bottom feeders troll in, could be that I heard there were a bunch of little pansy haters spreading false stories and disinformation and decided to chime in with my positive truths. Then you little pansies get all twisted up and try to shout me down... Well if it walks like a pansy and it talks like a pansy etc...

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So now your insulting all vapors that DIY and build their own coils, your a smart one, but no my kanthal comes from lightening vapes and I use japanese cotton, you want receipts for them too?
Well no shitbird... Just those who buy cheap shit to do it LOL

Buy REAL quality flavors

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well no shitbird... Just those who buy cheap shit to do it LOL

Buy REAL quality flavors

Your insulting people who buy cheap flavors, but you buy cheap (receive) mods, now that one is classic :D

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got video to prove i am a sub-ohm veteran vaper too but you failed to mention that. So I just decided to join a couple of forums that you paranoid bottom feeders troll in, could be that I heard there were a bunch of little pansy haters spreading false stories and disinformation and decided to chime in with my positive truths. Then you little pansies get all twisted up and try to shout me down... Well if it walks like a pansy and it talks like a pansy etc...

Uhm you need to read back, your the one throwing all the insults, all I've said is I believe your a plant, not thrown insults like so many you have done already, but if makes you feel better, I am glad I can't help get all that angry out of you ;)

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have zero issues with their product pricing....it's pretty good....until you add the exorbitant shipping costs....then it really loses it's lustre...looking at the dates of your orders, it appears that they were all shipped before the shipping prices changed...
Actually no that is the middle page but you can continue to believe that it loses its luster until you actually take the time to look

Capture4.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture5.JPG

Now to be honest I did find a fleabay one for 34 but it was out of china

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Uhm you need to read back, your the one throwing all the insults, all I've said is I believe your a plant, not thrown insults like so many you have done already, but if makes you feel better, I am glad I can't help get all that angry out of you ;)
You call me a plant and I call you a f**kin moron and now you gonna cry???

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But just to be clear I dont work for, represent in anyway or am affiliated with other than being a customer of angelcigs and I will challenge anyone to actually prove otherwise

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Far from it, but I can BS and say I am if it makes you feel better, like you BS about your 30-40 prefect orders ;)
Oh we are back to that you got nuthin else? You are just so perfect you never made a typo eh? Shit son far from being perfect I firmly believe you fall in the lowest .00001% of mouth breathin forum trolls ;) which by the way is the reason I don't normally hang out in forums because you wind up with all kinds of shit on your shoes...

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh we are back to that you got nuthin else? You are just so perfect you never made a typo eh? Shit son far from being perfect I firmly believe you fall in the lowest .00001% of mouth breathin forum trolls :)

Yep I am a troll, just look at my post count on here and the other place all over the forums, then check your posts in both places ;)

Anyway been fun, but I got to make some of this cheap ass juice to vape on my cheap mod, why don't you take a break and vape some of that really high quality expensive juice on your cheap mod, see ya ;)

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep I am a troll

The truth finally prevails..... LOL

And seriously dude TFA and CAP flavoring has all kinds of nasty shit and lightning vape how do you think they offer such good prices on kanthal? Do you get your VG off the shelf at tractor supply co too?

Do yourself a favor and use Good Italian flavor, buy your chemicals from a fda approved and inspected lab and use arsenal wire, it is truly the best.....

Your health and mental health are the most important things.

Yes I save on mods and attys from angelcigs.com so I can afford to by FLAVOURART FLAVORS and arsenal wire and only the finest Japanese cotton (not the amazon makeup pads) see it is a win-win lol

Last edited:

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually no that is the middle page but you can continue to believe that it loses its luster until you actually take the time to look

View attachment 5696 View attachment 5697 View attachment 5698

Now to be honest I did find a fleabay one for 34 but it was out of china
Sorry dude...12.40 is not a good deal for shipping....regardless of the price of the mod...today I was gonna buy a mod and 2 drippers...17 bucks shipping...that put it at the price level of 2 of my favorite and trusted stateside vendors...I'll stick with tried and true...it doesnt cost 17 bucks to ship to my house in the US from the US....no reason for me to go with Angelcigs....17 bucks to ship a 3 or 4 dollar package is nonsense...

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry dude...12.40 is not a good deal for shipping....regardless of the price of the mod...today I was gonna buy a mod and 2 drippers...17 bucks shipping...that put it at the price level of 2 of my favorite and trusted stateside vendors...I'll stick with tried and true...it doesnt cost 17 bucks to ship to my house in the US from the US....no reason for me to go with Angelcigs....17 bucks to ship a 3 or 4 dollar package is nonsense...

So you will pay more to get free or cheaper shipping? wow that's standing on principles

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those who think that the total (price + shipping) is justification or somehow makes it okay, here's the problem you will run into.
If you buy a mod for 25 and the shipping is 12.50 and there is a problem and I return it, I will only be refunded the 25.00. Now, if they pay the return shipping, I'm still out 12.50 for a mod I don't have.

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those who think that the total (price + shipping) is justification or somehow makes it okay, here's the problem you will run into.
If you buy a mod for 25 and the shipping is 12.50 and there is a problem and I return it, I will only be refunded the 25.00. Now, if they pay the return shipping, I'm still out 12.50 for a mod I don't have.

Well 90% of the people I have read about that have had a problem with merch have not had to return it, I don't have a clue if that is their policy but it seems to be prevalent in what I have read on the group fb page

But if you get free shipping and have a problem with another vendor you have to pay to ship it back right? so you are out what a flat rate box? So you will be out some shipping cost either way?

I think you are just assuming you wont be refunded shipping, I just know what I have read and they seem to go above and beyond on the fb group anyway

Last edited:

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've only ordered from them once, great product, no problems. Wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. Just one of the problems with high shipping.
Ebay seller's did this a few years ago to avoid ebay fees. A 100.00 item would be listed, buy it now, for .99 + 99.00 s/h. Now ebay charges fees on total so you don't see it as much.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you will pay more to get free or cheaper shipping? wow that's standing on principles
You want to turn off a prospective customer?....let em think they are getting a great deal and then hit em with 17 bucks for shipping....it comes off as a dishonest product pricing practice right away....and I wouldn't be paying more....when I priced my usual vendors, the prices were pretty much on par when it was all totaled up....I'll stick with vendors that are honest enough to show their true product pricing up front and not slide in stupid high, dishonest (it simply doesn't cost 17 bucks to mail the package to me...seriously, anyone would realize this is extremely inflated) pricing in on the shipping to make up for the artificially low displayed prices...that practice does come off to me as sketchy and yes, I'll go with the other vendor for these reasons...that is the principle I do stand on...but hey, if you're happy and I'm happy with our choices, all is well in our worlds...lol

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now I will clarify that further. On the FB group there was a guy who had an issue, he complained about slow communication, he finally talked with angel and he got to keep the merch and got a 100% refund and he still complained .... go figure...

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You want to turn off a prospective customer?....let em think they are getting a great deal and then hit em with 17 bucks for shipping....comes off as dishonest product pricing right in the beginning....and I wouldn't be paying more....when I priced my usual vendors, the prices were pretty much on par when it was all totaled up....I'll stick with vendors that are honest enough to show their true product pricing up front and not slide in stupid high, dishonest (it simply doesn't cost 17 bucks to mail the package...seriously, anyone would realize this) pricing in on the shipping to make up for the artificially low displayed prices...that practice does come off to me as sketchy and yes, I'll go with the other vendor for these reasons...that is the principle I do stand on...but hey, if you're happy and I'm happy with our choices, all is well in our worlds...lol

Well do you have inside knowledge about the drop shipper they use and their fees or are you just assuming? Having been a customer for quite some time and watching the entire episode unfold, it seemed to me they got caught flatfooted by a policy change by the drop shipper in Cali and since they have their merchandise hostage angelcigs really couldnt do more than what they did which was scramble to slash and I do mean slash prices across the board.

For example the black 26650 stingray x I bought prior was 38 bux free shipping the gold I just bought WAS the same price prior but $37.40 after the shipping change. Now WHY would a company go through such gyrations to lose 60 cents? Care to answer that?

Oh to be 100% transparent the Black stingray X was the 35 something purchase I used my loyalty points to bring it down from 38.00 :p would hate to have nelly go all aapoplectic claiming there is no 38 dollhair purchase listed by me lol

Last edited:

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no idea WTF you are talking about...dont care about drop shippers, or policy changes...not my thing nor should it be...if they left their prices the same and charged reasonable shipping we wouldn't be talking about this....17 bucks for shipping within the US does get one's attention though...leaves a bad taste....thats a show stopper for me....too many choices out there...unfortunate that they do it this way...but...if it works for you, then that's cool...besides, no harm here either way...nothing to argue about... you have no vested interest in my vaping choices...and really none in defending Angelcigs policies....so far as I know...

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Firstly Angel cigs are horrible to deal with they lie over and over I ordered. Stingray x never got it ordered on 28 th of Aug asked for money back after 10 days now still no refund and the new shipping is unreal. Also I noticed VJ was pimping they have warehouses they do not they have a drop ship they are working on getting warehouses.. They are horrid people to deal with I will never order from them again still out 35 .00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I got it figured.... He is banging the angelcigs chick . There ya go . All figured out .

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a so-so experience. I do remember reading that they had a Los Angeles wharehouse, so I thought why not give it a try, since I live about 8 miles from Downtown LA. The initial order did not ship within any normal timeframe.

So I asked on here in their thread. Eventually it turned out the RDA I ordered wasn't in stock, even though the site said it was in stock. They asked me to wait so I did. Eventually I asked for a full refund. In that time period they said they would give me a full refund, then take the RDA out and ship the RTA's that were part of the order. Received the RTA's and a full refund. I was asked to pay the partial money back with no total. So I asked and sent them paypal. About a week later I was asked to please pay through paypal again, even though I did.

Communication seems pretty awful, almost completely shady from the way they handle themselves on this forum. Claiming they have a warehouse when they were just drop shipping is sneaky for no reason.

I have read enough similar problems from others on this forum to think my order situation wasn't a fluke. Not really sure why 1 person is so adamant on defending angelcigs outside of angel.

The vaping community is new enough where goof ups by a new businesses can be given a little more slack then more established industries. It wouldn't take very much for angelcigs to dominate. The shipping prices are really out of whack with how business has been done on the internet over the last 5 years. Though dropshipping might be playing a part into the reasoning for the change. And then it comes back to the deceiving part as their homepage does say they have a warehouse.

They also come across as being a company located in the States, but they work on HKT time?

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah just keep on hatin. I could ask the disgruntled user some questions but I wont. I could say I've never been lied to or screwed but I wont And I don't recall ever say they had a warehouse but have always maintained they use a drop shipper (it is easy to tell how I know but if you don't know how why should I increase your limited intellect) but hey I am having fun watching the LA Angels beat Houston and really are not concerned with your juvenile antics.

To the guy who is still railing on the shipping charge, you are entitled to your opinion, however you are not entitled to your own facts. The fact is the price is lower, the fact is instead or raising prices they are losing 60 cents on the same product (just different color) since "raising prices." Facts are facts and they are stubborn little things....

I would suggest the disgruntled user join the FB Group or wait until tomorrow night and talk to angel directly and you probably will get relief, if thats not what you want to do, then I guess there isn't anything that can be done for you...

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Post 1 you idiot. Do you even read these threads before you jump in to shill for AngelCigs?
Ok are you on some kind of very strong drugs? post 1 is vaperjoe and my first post in this thread is like 17 are you ok really or do you think I am vaperjoe?

You see i assumed he was using the vj as me vapin jedi but I can see the confusion....

And does the term warehousing and warehouse confuse you? if so maybe instead of that next mod you might be better off investing in a dictionary ;)

So just keep on hatin....;)

Last edited:

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
Ok are you on some kind of very strong drugs? post 1 is vaperjoe and my first post in this thread is like 17 are you ok really or do you think I am vaperjoe?

You see i assumed he was using the vj as me vapin jedi but I can see the confusion....

No, nobody thinks you are VaporJoe. He is honest about promoting companies. He doesn't create shill accounts to do it.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah just keep on hatin. I could ask the disgruntled user some questions but I wont. I could say I've never been lied to or screwed but I wont And I don't recall ever say they had a warehouse but have always maintained they use a drop shipper (it is easy to tell how I know but if you don't know how why should I increase your limited intellect) but hey I am having fun watching the LA Angels beat Houston and really are not concerned with your juvenile antics.

To the guy who is still railing on the shipping charge, you are entitled to your opinion, however you are not entitled to your own facts. The fact is the price is lower, the fact is instead or raising prices they are losing 60 cents on the same product (just different color) since "raising prices." Facts are facts and they are stubborn little things....

I would suggest the disgruntled user join the FB Group or wait until tomorrow night and talk to angel directly and you probably will get relief, if thats not what you want to do, then I guess there isn't anything that can be done for you...
He probably got a free mod for pimping them they are just liars disorganized they all call themselves Angel on the their forum but they are just support people its insane one says one thing in email the other says something else...maybe eventually they will actually get a warehouse maybe they eventually get themselves organised but until then I will wait on Fasttech or others

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No, nobody thinks you are VaporJoe. He is honest about promoting companies. He doesn't create shill accounts to do it.
Ok so, we both assume vaperjoe aint the VJ "pimpin warehouses" right? So I ask again where have I ever said they had a warehouse and not a drop shipper? I hope I am not moving so fast you can't keep up.....

So, let's talk about your avitar, do you fantasize about AK's, are you one of those troubled adolescents who will steal mommy or daddy's firearm and create carnage? Or are you just a keyboard commando who wants people to think you are tough? Pfft you are just a putz...

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok so, we both assume vaperjoe aint the VJ "pimpin warehouses" right? So I ask again where have I ever said they had a warehouse and not a drop shipper? I hope I am not moving so fast you can't keep up.....

So, let's talk about your avitar, do you fantasize about AK's, are you one of those troubled adolescents who will steal mommy or daddy's firearm and create carnage? Or are you just a keyboard commando who wants people to think you are tough? Pfft you are just a putz...
Listen here jackass you seem to think or have some reason to defend them I have 5 people that have had issues with them recently and do you actually think you are so smart? haha make me laugh you have an agenda.. I do not I want my money back! plain and simple

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He probably got a free mod for pimping them they are just liars disorganized they all call themselves Angel on the their forum but they are just support people its insane one says one thing in email the other says something else...maybe eventually they will actually get a warehouse maybe they eventually get themselves organised but until then I will wait on Fasttech or others

See there ya go with another lie... 1 "they dont have a forum of their own anyway" and 2. in the fb group only Xiaojuan Ou goes by angel now I challenge you to prove otherwise...;)

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years

#1 NOBODY in this thread thinks you said they had a warehouse. VJ=VaporJoe. Go back and read dumbshit. Take your time, sound out the big words you don't know......

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Listen here jackass you seem to think or have some reason to defend them I have 5 people that have had issues with them recently and do you actually think you are so smart? haha make me laugh you have an agenda.. I do not I want my money back! plain and simple
since you want to name call, ok fu*ktard I can point you to over 1600 people on the fb group that kick your 5 in the ass....

So I suggested a way to do itthat would be fast and painless but no you want to get pissy. Join the fb group and talk to Xiaojuan Ou when she is on, if you use a phone friend her first since you don't have a "other folder" in messages and be cognoscente of the +12 hour time difference and be polite and I am 100% sure you will get what you want.

Get pissy and complain here and you wont get nothing because they dont look here...

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not wanting to get involved in the shit show but want share feedback....
I was hesitant about my recent order from Angelis but went with it anyway since I have order a ton from fasttech so knew the risk involved. I placed order on 6th during the break so expected the worst, didn't need item fast so wanted to see.
I ordered the black plume veil and it was a total of 12 and some change for product and the shipping, used first time rebate code for dollar credit also. After going thru everything it dropped the dollar credit but no big deal, it said in stock and 1-4 days shipping also. It shipped out on the 9th and I received today, not to bad honestly. The packaging was minor but acceptable and the response to customer service about rebate was handled quickly. The product was as stated and in mint condition, no issues I had read about with screws or anything. So far so good with a minor issue but to be expected with a clone and I will relay to them amd not blast since its how I am. I may have been lucky but very pleased with the whole process. Hope it helps someone with the feedback

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
#1 NOBODY in this thread thinks you said they had a warehouse. VJ=VaporJoe. Go back and read dumbshit. Take your time, sound out the big words you don't know......

warehousing

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
See there ya go with another lie... 1 "they dont have a forum of their own anyway" and 2. in the fb group only Xiaojuan Ou goes by angel now I challenge you to prove otherwise...;)
Ahhhh I got it figured out now... You have what 35 messages on this board you know way to much about them... maybe that is the case on Facecrap they call call themselves Angels and why would you waste so much time if you have had such a great experience...
You read their thread lately complaint after complaint..

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
since you want to name call, ok fu*ktard I can point you to over 1600 people on the fb group that kick your 5 in the ass....

So I suggested a way to do itthat would be fast and painless but no you want to get pissy. Join the fb group and talk to Xiaojuan Ou when she is on, if you use a phone friend her first since you don't have a "other folder" in messages and be cognoscente of the +12 hour time difference and be polite and I am 100% sure you will get what you want.

Get pissy and complain here and you wont get nothing because they dont look here...
No No fucking Jedi wanna be fuckboy I have talked to Angel she has lied to be over and over I have the proof... So My credit card company is taking care of it.... You seem like the type that would love Facebook I bet you probably post pics of what you have eaten for dinner? correct?

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Their homepage says "...we send all items directly from our US wharehouse for USA customers" on a really big picture slide. And also, "Currently we only ship to the United States because we only have warehouse in the United States. All orders will be shipped directly from USA and delivery time is 1-4 business days."

Regarding facebook, that is a well known place where SEO's play games with business pages and products.Using FB as a customer reference is like trusting wikipedia for information and facts.

Its good to hear positive stories like strappedkaos gives.

I was on the plume veil order on 8/12 and I think they had some issue that created all these changes. I do have my own very positive review for the 2 Fogger v4's that I did receive. Looks like the new shipping prices would make that single RTA about $1 cheaper total than when I ordered.

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
No No fucking Jedi wanna be fuckboy I have talked to Angel she has lied to be over and over I have the proof... So My credit card company is taking care of it.... You seem like the type that would love Facebook I bet you probably post pics of what you have eaten for dinner? correct?

You're not going to get anywhere with this shill. His sole purpose here is to promote AngilCigs for some sort of profit. He is also very confused. I'm starting to wonder if alcohol is involved......

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, good. Now show me where anyone in this thread has accused you of "pimping AngelCigs warehouse".

It's clear he was mixed up with who was being referred to as VJ.

How would someone visiting angelcigs.com know they are using a dropshipper and don't have their own warehouse?

VU Sponsors