Become a Patron!

SPOTLIGHT: ANGELCIGS - CHINA PRICES SHIPPED FROM THE USA

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're not going to get anywhere with this shill. His sole purpose here is to promote AngilCigs for some sort of profit. He is also very confused. I'm starting to wonder if alcohol is involved......
Ohhh you do not know me very well I will break him does not matter to me I have some Network work to do tonight from home I have done 4 hours straight dude against a vendor on here direct no prob man...

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is what we do to @Vapin Jedi
I love the quote in the movie Aliens ... "Nuke it from orbit its the only way to be sure"

nuke.gif

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's clear he was mixed up with who was being referred to as VJ.

How would someone visiting angelcigs.com know they are using a dropshipper and don't have their own warehouse?
I knew only because she told me the supposed Angel she said Ohh me so sooooorrrry me loveeeee you lonnnng time me give you refund
be patient we have a dropship working on getting a warehouse its in my conversations hahah

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well see you kids can't even get your stories straight. F**ktard referred to "vj pimpin" and then moron comes back and says VJ is honest... Damn so which is it and if f**ktard changes his story again and says he was referring to me as vj then I will once again challenge when and where...

Break me .....Shit son you are incapable of even breaking wind in my direction....;)

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
Well see you kids can't even get your stories straight. F**ktard referred to "vj pimpin" and then moron comes back and says VJ is honest... Damn so which is it and if f**ktard changes his story again and says he was referring to me as vj then I will once again challenge when and where...

Break me .....Shit son you are incapable of even breaking wind in my direction....;)

VJ on this forum is VaporJoe. When we say VJ, we are NOT referring to the shill account you created. You are very confused. I would ask you again to go back and read, but I don't think that is going to help you at this point. I'm almost positive alcohol is involved now as no normal person can be this stupid.

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I knew only because she told me the supposed Angel she said Ohh me so sooooorrrry me loveeeee you lonnnng time me give you refund
be patient we have a dropship working on getting a warehouse its in my conversations hahah

And you wonder WHY no one respects you. You get all butthurt over 20 dollars and then you show your racist streak (which is a sign of many shortcomings btw) which is just like someone who wears a name tag at work (if you work that is)

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Being part Chinese, I probably shouldn't be laughing so hard at that comment. I guess I ordered with the wrong timing. My posts in their sticky thread are before they happened to mention they don't really have a warehouse and they did make me play that wait 1 more day thing that I really hate.

To angel, like I said in your sticky post under your subforum, just be upfront with your customers. I am still hesitant on placing another order and might just go back to slowtech.

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VJ on this forum is VaporJoe. When we say VJ, we are NOT referring to the shill account you created. You are very confused. I would ask you again to go back and read, but I don't think that is going to help you at this point. I'm almost positive alcohol is involved now as no normal person can be this stupid.

Ok so he is sayin vj is pimpin for angelcigs and you are sayin he is honest so which is it?

And no I am as sober as a judge but i suspect fetal alcohol syndrome in your case...

So just to be clear you think this
10614127_739773382744785_8756866741829562137_n.jpg

Is a shill for this

10404195_1473702172875234_6783414174771188335_n.jpg

So I was right fetal alcohol syndrome

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You do not understand the term "pimpin a product" well if you have been on here you may understand but some fuck like yourself with what 40 posts now get a grip there Jedibater

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And you wonder WHY no one respects you. You get all butthurt over 20 dollars and then you show your racist streak (which is a sign of many shortcomings btw) which is just like someone who wears a name tag at work (if you work that is)
hahah you make me laugh racist comment not it was a comment from a movie "Full Metal Jacket" and it could not really be racist as they were in Korea. Do you think I care what anyone on this forum on an imaginary world actually thinks? Respect on a forum... hahahahaha

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hahah you make me laugh racist comment not it was a comment from a movie "Full Metal Jacket" and it could not really be racist as they were in Korea. Do you think I care what anyone on this forum on an imaginary world actually thinks? Respect on a forum... hahahahaha

What are you 12? Just because it was in a movie it isnt racist? Have you EVER drawn a breath outside of the fantasy of the movies? And you are gonna break what?

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You do not understand the term "pimpin a product" well if you have been on here you may understand but some fuck like yourself with what 40 posts now get a grip there Jedibater

Wow a lesson from some fucktard who doesn't have the brain cells to get a refund from a Chinese vendor, I should really take note of that ;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What are you 12? Just because it was in a movie it isnt racist? Have you EVER drawn a breath outside of the fantasy of the movies? And you are gonna break what?
hahahaha you do make me laugh...go fuck yourself masturbate to one of your Jedi dolls you have.. It will release your tension

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And please stop trying to act like you have not been on here for some time and didnt just create a new account its very agitating.. But it was fun

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

So where is the attribution to the movie? Where are the quotation marks and citation? Lemme guess the only REAL papers you have ever written were dairy queen order slips and/or bad checks? ;)

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably is a racist thing to say, but asians have a much tougher skin when it comes to the language mockery. And it does sum up the @Angel responses to the posters' issues on here. This thread has turned into some bizarre e-peen fest.

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And please stop trying to act like you have not been on here for some time and didnt just create a new account its very agitating.. But it was fun
Never have tried to fuck wad I make no secret I just made this one and only account... I normally dont associate with underage fucktards but heard some stories about how just absolutely stoopid the haters were here and had to come see for myself...LOL

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Waitin for my breakin MrsScary better get to it....;)

Is there a Mr Scary and does he mind your gonna break me lol

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So where is the attribution to the move? Where are the quotation marks and citation? Lemme guess the only REAL papers you have ever written were dairy queen order slips and/or bad checks? ;)

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/great-news.15245/#post-101504

"Hi,

Thank you for your attention.
Many people asked why Angelicgs not use flat rate box, here is the reason.

1, USA warehouse is a drop shipping entity and does not belong to Angelcigs. That's the only shipping way they provide to us at this time.

2, We are looking into getting our own warehouse in the future instead of the drop shipping entity warehouse and at that time we will be able to be in control of the shipping options and will see to it you, the customer reap the benefits.

Sincerely,
Angel"

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You already gave away that you have been here for some time...
But really you are not very interesting no fun ... Godspeed and Trip stumble fall and fuck yourself.

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ohhh you do not know me very well I will break him

Well you owe me a breakin and being the fine upstanding ADULT I am being retired with perfect credit, I avoid "owing" anyone anything but you being a dairy queen employee with a credit score almost as low as your IQ I can see you will be owing me just like everyone else... ;)

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/great-news.15245/#post-101504

"Hi,

Thank you for your attention.
Many people asked why Angelicgs not use flat rate box, here is the reason.

1, USA warehouse is a drop shipping entity and does not belong to Angelcigs. That's the only shipping way they provide to us at this time.

2, We are looking into getting our own warehouse in the future instead of the drop shipping entity warehouse and at that time we will be able to be in control of the shipping options and will see to it you, the customer reap the benefits.

Sincerely,
Angel"
MOVIE
MOVIE
His attribution to the DEFENSE that it wasnt racist because it was in a MOVIE......

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But really you are not very interesting no fun ... Godspeed and Trip stumble fall and fuck yourself.
when and where little one.... try to be precise

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

So I am gonna be like all your other creditors and just gonna be "owed" being broke... figures, keyboard commando's are all the same, and you too can fuck off and choke to death on a dry hit... ;)

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MOVIE
MOVIE
His attribution to the DEFENSE that it wasnt racist because it was in a MOVIE......
Their post does sound like engrish about the move, and their actual emails are worse. In my line of business some people turn their filter off, and believe it or not, its not all horrible.

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
MrsScary still waitin for my breakin.....anytime sweetheart ;)

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HMMM seems MrsScary has stiffed me like she does her other johns and I aint gonna get broke..... :(

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Those new shipping charges are more than just a little high...I looked at a couple items (2 drippers and a mech mod) and was gonna pull the trigger....then I saw the shipping charges and backed off...$17.00....that's a deal killer...someone needs to rethink these kinds of charges....there is too much competition out there for my vaping dollar for me to consider this vendor....

Hi,

Thank you for your attention on Angelcigs.

That shipping way is the only way our drop shipping entity provided to us. And when consider the subtotal of the whole product, you'll find it is much cheaper than our previous price. Thank you.

Angel

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still have not received a refund a case is opened with Paypal this is obvioulsy the only way I will get my money back... you thought you were smart getting me to close it ... I talked to the top guys they are opening it again because of the continued lies you have made..
So either send me with a tracking number the Blue 26650 Stingray or refund my money

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi,

Thank you for your attention on Angelcigs.

That shipping way is the only way our drop shipping entity provided to us. And when consider the subtotal of the whole product, you'll find it is much cheaper than our previous price. Thank you.

Angel
No thank you...I prefer to spend my money elsewhere...have a great night...

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I still have not received a refund a case is opened with Paypal this is obvioulsy the only way I will get my money back... you thought you were smart getting me to close it ... I talked to the top guys they are opening it again because of the continued lies you have made..
So either send me with a tracking number the Blue 26650 Stingray or refund my money

I still have not received my "breakin" So either get to it or pound it puss....;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm so so so sorry. :(:(:(

It is weekend so we didn't work neither refund. We'll refund to you ASAP.

Angel
Well as I said in the future I will give you another chance after you get more organised a refund in paypal always works that is a lame excuse

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Blah, Blah, Blah....
Grow up. Didn't realize this was the grade school section of the forum.
I hope if I ever get to the point that this kind of nonsense is fun for me, someone will put a bullet in my head and put me out of mine and others misery.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Blah, Blah, Blah....
Grow up. Didn't realize this was the grade school section of the forum.
I hope if I ever get to the point that this kind of nonsense is fun for me, someone will put a bullet in my head and put me out of mine and others misery.
Exactly he the jedi above thinks he is teaching me something. I do not like this and now today I got a message from them that now they want to send me the item I ordered now 17 days ago I hate all of it...

Zombiewoof

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whoa here my brethren, Think about it. I've seen websites charge $60 US for a Nemesis clone. You're bickering over the bottom price here plus shipping.. I've never ordered from angelcigs, but c'mon if a mod costs you $20 and the shipping is $15, you're pretty much getting the shipping for free, considering. Unless you order from fasttech, in which case you'll wait longer and the shipping isn't any cheaper.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Waitin for my breakin MrsScary....

But try reading this provided you can actually read which I have my doubts about...

http://vaperthis.com/stupid-is-as-stupid-does/

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, quoted from your post you wrote

Then you laugh at them and call them inpatient idiots and they launch keyboard jihad against you claiming that you’re some kind of plant working for the company. Now as I have explained, I’ve been there and done that for a good many years, I’ve been called everything but a child of God on the Internet at times in my life so it really doesn’t bother me any longer. A keyboard commando is really just that, some loser sitting in their parents basement wanting to act bad. So there isn’t one on the planet that really worries me.

Yet your the one with posts insulting people multiple times in this thread, you are the one who is the keyboard commando, you attack anyone who doesn't agree with you with insults, I could go on, but not going to waste my time and I won't be wasting anymore time reading your foul insulting posts, so have fun :)

As for Angelcigs, I do hope the best for them, they do have a good inventory of products and hope they can get all the stock and shipping problems sorted out :)

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope they can get their support issues fixed and not have long waits to get refunds 2 weeks once that is fixed I may do business with them I will be watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors