Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
* Squonks * Oh boy! Some complete stranger has an opinion about something I do. Wonders will never cease. * shrugs and clouds up his room * "That's just your opinion, man. You do know what they say about opinions, right?"

"No matter where you go, there you are."

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't believe my Italian soft squonk bottles arrived today, good God, shipping from Italy is faster than from California, my neighboring state.

Didn't know they included the silicone tubing cut and inserted in the top caps too....fantastic...!

Plus they sent 50, when I ordered 41, don't know if it's a bonus or someone didn't count correctly.

Custard poop

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No vaping device is "gay". Whatever helps to keep people off of the stinkies it's good. And as a fellow squonker, have you ever tried one?

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
ur so nice to say what everyone else sys! Your SUPER! Up high, Down low, too slow hahahahaha I bet you donate to all the greedy vape sites.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ur so nice to say what everyone else sys! Your SUPER! High Up high, Down low, too slow hahahahaha I bet you donate to all the greedy vape sites.
Why are you here? If you aren't a squonker then go away. Nobody cares what a poser moron thinks. If you have never tried a type of device then you have no right to judge those that do. It's people like you that give vapers a bad name. You're probably one of those assholes that blow your vapor in someone's face, if you are even a vaper at all. Either way, nobody cares what you think. If you can't say anything constructive, then don't go away mad, just go away.

Rant over, but it had to be said.

Custard poop

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
* Squonks * Oh boy! Some complete stranger has an opinion about something I do. Wonders will never cease. * shrugs and clouds up his room * "That's just your opinion, man. You do know what they say about opinions, right?"

"No matter where you go, there you are."
life is to short to smoke *green vegetable like substance*
Oh and hahaha

DUDE :slowclap: :xD: You probobly spend your life savings on vape gear:sneaka:

Last edited by a moderator:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
life is to short to smoke *green vegetable like substance*

DUDE :slowclap: :xD: You probobly spend your life savings on vape gear:sneaka:
I truly don't, and even if I did, it would be none of your business. Quite frankly I don't know why I continue with you. No matter how much I help you it will be for not. You can't fix stupid LOL. Go and puff on your Vuse and leave the vape talk to real vapers LOL.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Can't believe my Italian soft squonk bottles arrived today, good God, shipping from Italy is faster than from California, my neighboring state.

Didn't know they included the silicone tubing cut and inserted in the top caps too....fantastic...!

Plus they sent 50, when I ordered 41, don't know if it's a bonus or someone didn't count correctly.

Sooo, what are you going to do with the extra 9? hint, hint :wave:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I truly don't, and even if I did, it would be none of your business. Quite frankly I don't know why I continue with you. No matter how much I help you it will be for not. You can't fix stupid LOL. Go and puff on your Vuse and leave the vape talk to real vapers LOL.

There you go. No need to :deadhorse:. That ignore feature is handy. :)

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder

I made something similar to that part back in 2012. We just called them Top feeder Mods.

Olbd2Ep.jpg

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My next vape mail coming from the US includes the following: 2 coppervapes (brass & alum), Halcyon DNA200, M Atty, 2 Nardas, 2 Nuppins. Will be some time before I make another purchase...maybe a month or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My next vape mail coming from the US includes the following: 2 coppervapes (brass & alum), Halcyon DNA200, M Atty, 2 Nardas, 2 Nuppins. Will be some time before I make another purchase...maybe a month or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quite a haul

what does a tootle puffer see in a dna200?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My new box courtesy of Sonar
653ec9af4be41c1089dce2e4c2073ee8.png
c581defde77bff7a1c2de27c30276754.png
a84cb88499604b6e5eaaf22128fd72bf.jpg

Kind of in a holding pattern here. Eventually, would love doing wooden
mods similar to these. As it is currently, I am kind of playing second
or even third hand. Need to wait until others do even half of what
they're talking they're going to do. No point for me to attempt
starting, run afoul.

Me and wife had a serious talk last night during her outing to go
pokemon hunting. Our plans for bugging out of this home are pushed for
at least another five years. She wants to get a decently running truck
on the road. The way she can find to do that means having to finance a
truck, ergo, she'll need to be doing truck payments. Rough for her to do
that and meet house payments too.

In our talk I suggested going to work at our local Save-A-Lot doing only
stocking. She brought up a few other places to consider. I do not feel
competent to run a til. Anyone who takes me on will need to respect that
from me, I do not want to run a til, it makes me uncomfortable. I can do
grunt work fine as long as they are not expecting me to run a drag
strip. Guess that will be what I'll wind up doing.

On top of truck payments she'll need to be spending about 6K a year here
for us to have the necessities. She's paying utilities. Then me and her
need to eat so she buys our grocery. Yes, time I did something, even if
it is wrong. Not sure how our laundry would get done if we're both working.
Guess she'd let me figure that out. *chuckles*

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This thing
Kanger%20DRIP%20EZ%2080W%20Starter%20Kit.jpg

is nutz.

OK, some kid got whacky with spare parts at Kanger and built a franken-squonker, doesn't mean you have to try to sell them.
It's not really squonking, it's pumping juice into a hole in the side of a tank.
It SAYS you can use it with any tank. Really?? Hows THAT gonna work? What hole do you stick the juice tube into?
Goofy shit.

I do like my Dripbox tho.
Not going to get the Dripbox2, because I have become repeatedly convinced I just like the vape better on a simple mech. I mean, I'm glad I got the Wraith, but it's going to take some time to fiddle and get settings right - and what am I trying to get it to do? Hit like my Coppervape. lol.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This thing
Kanger%20DRIP%20EZ%2080W%20Starter%20Kit.jpg

is nutz.

OK, some kid got whacky with spare parts at Kanger and built a franken-squonker, doesn't mean you have to try to sell them.
It's not really squonking, it's pumping juice into a hole in the side of a tank.
It SAYS you can use it with any tank. Really?? Hows THAT gonna work? What hole do you stick the juice tube into?
Goofy shit.

I do like my Dripbox tho.
Not going to get the Dripbox2, because I have become repeatedly convinced I just like the vape better on a simple mech. I mean, I'm glad I got the Wraith, but it's going to take some time to fiddle and get settings right - and what am I trying to get it to do? Hit like my Coppervape. lol.

Hahaha, me too. I do like to keep a decent regulated squonker at work, just because I generally avoid bringing mechs to work.

But I'm a mech squonker at heart :)

As for the franked-squonker - was wondering the exact same thing. Any atty???

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can bet your life its a piece of shit.....:)

No thanks. About all the gambling me and wife do is the occasional lottery ticket/s three on one card for the huge jackpots. Maybe out $6 when we as usual don't hit. Beats losing a life.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my Dripbox 60w today. Been vaping it a bit. Not too partial to the coils that Kanger makes though. Not too big on kanthal since I started using ss. Now I just need to find a good build for it, and eventually a different atty altogether. Thinking a velocity maybe. Open to suggestions.
bcf9b04d1ea5aa704293f01100cdf2e4.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my Dripbox 60w today. Been vaping it a bit. Not too partial to the coils that Kanger makes though. Not too big on kanthal since I started using ss. Now I just need to find a good build for it, and eventually a different atty altogether. Thinking a velocity maybe. Open to suggestions.

8wraps 3mm ID 24g 316L

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Well, been using Velocity V2 style decks here for at least a few weeks. They're good decks. It is the same deck as the Griffin, just as an RDA. The Velocity V2 style decks come ready to use as Bottom Feed. You need to take out a very tiny grub screw from the pin on the bottom. This isn't difficult though merely something to keep in mind before squonking away. *chuckles* Know someone that forgot and had to wonder, "okay I'm squonking but no juice in the wells?"

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Um....I did that, too. Thought I got a defect.
:rolleyes:

Well, been using Velocity V2 style decks here for at least a few weeks. They're good decks. It is the same deck as the Griffin, just as an RDA. The Velocity V2 style decks come ready to use as Bottom Feed. You need to take out a very tiny grub screw from the pin on the bottom. This isn't difficult though merely something to keep in mind before squonking away. *chuckles* Know someone that forgot and had to wonder, "okay I'm squonking but no juice in the wells?"

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Set the coils as high as possible without melting the plastic top cap to get some airflow over the coils.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Set the coils as high as possible without melting the plastic top cap to get some airflow over the coils.
Ended up making an 8 wrap 3mm id ss dual coil. Ohms out at .24Ω. Great flavour and clouds. When I have some time, going to try my hand at some 24/29 ss claptons. I'm still new at claptoning so wish me luck.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2fae4f9e04171ed3655d3f6ba3546747.jpg

Stupid round planet.

Waiting on responses from cali and seattle.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors