Squonkers are Bonkers

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CustomerID# 55575

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 438710, placed 10/03/2016 at 10:38PM.

Please Note: There is a 24-72 hour processing time for all orders regardless of shipping method selected. However, we are working to get your order shipped out as soon as possible.

For USPS orders, any shipping confirmations received between Friday-Sunday, those packages may not leave our warehouse until the following business day. Furthermore, any orders placed after 2:00 PM PSTon Friday through Sunday and shipped via FedEx will also not be picked up by the postal carrier until the next business day.

If you receive a shipping confirmation between Friday and Sunday, please be aware that your package has been packed but may not have left our warehouse. Thank you for your understanding.

Please Note: We do not process orders on weekends and all major holidays! Your order will continue processing the following business day. All shipping time frames are counted in business days.

Bill To:

XXXXXX Companies, Inc.
1111 E Cromwell Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
United States
602-xxx-xxxx
xxxxx[email protected]

Ship To: Same

Payment Info:

Credit Card: MasterCard
Robert Cromwell

Shipping Method:

USPS Free US Ground (5-7 Business Days)
Order Details:

Code Item Qty Price Grand Total
ISQUEZ-0002 Eleaf iStick Pico Squeeze Squonk Starter Kit - Jay Bo Designs - Grey iStick Pico Squeeze Starter Kit
2 $29.99 $59.98

Subtotal: $59.98
Tax: $0.00
Shipping Cost: $0.00
Grand Total: $59.98

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CustomerID# 55575

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 438710, placed 10/03/2016 at 10:38PM.

Please Note: There is a 24-72 hour processing time for all orders regardless of shipping method selected. However, we are working to get your order shipped out as soon as possible.

For USPS orders, any shipping confirmations received between Friday-Sunday, those packages may not leave our warehouse until the following business day. Furthermore, any orders placed after 2:00 PM PSTon Friday through Sunday and shipped via FedEx will also not be picked up by the postal carrier until the next business day.

If you receive a shipping confirmation between Friday and Sunday, please be aware that your package has been packed but may not have left our warehouse. Thank you for your understanding.

Please Note: We do not process orders on weekends and all major holidays! Your order will continue processing the following business day. All shipping time frames are counted in business days.

Bill To:

XXXXXX Companies, Inc.
1111 E Cromwell Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
United States
602-xxx-xxxx
xxxxx[email protected]

Ship To: Same

Payment Info:

Credit Card: MasterCard
Robert Cromwell

Shipping Method:

USPS Free US Ground (5-7 Business Days)
Order Details:

Code Item Qty Price Grand Total
ISQUEZ-0002 Eleaf iStick Pico Squeeze Squonk Starter Kit - Jay Bo Designs - Grey iStick Pico Squeeze Starter Kit
2 $29.99 $59.98

Subtotal: $59.98
Tax: $0.00
Shipping Cost: $0.00
Grand Total: $59.98

I ordered a Pico Squonker?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
lol Juice....where did you order from?

Heavensgifts on pre-order, it was the only place to get it at the time.

Got a notice it was in the mail a couple of weeks ago....:p

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep. I buy frozen berries from Mexico cos local berries are overpriced.

Similarly, I buy cheap RDA.

2 x $450 + mods currently under construction though.

I abuse said mods. No babying of vape gear for me, they go everywhere, get scratched and dinged and dirty.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Man you should get the Coppervape! I have three of them and they are brilliant mechs. I already have the authentic O-16. If I knew there was a clone for one-tenth its price I would'nt have bought the authentic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
After having resisted for the past year and a half. I recently traded for some serpent mini's (Loved them) and this allowed the Shinyitis Bug to bite me firmly on the ass. So started ordering some atomizers. This is the first batch. Actually got them last weekend But because for the past 2 weeks life has been getting in the way of my vaping. I was unable to do anything with them until this weekend. Converted all 3 rda's to bottom feed. And since I was making a run of mods I made some for my personal collection. Here are the first 2.

eM1mQuI.jpg

COI0L9L.jpg

2AuHA5H.jpg

4U7iNCR.jpg

BmRPdYJ.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After having resisted for the past year and a half. I recently traded for some serpent mini's (Loved them) and this allowed the Shinyitis Bug to bite me firmly on the ass. So started ordering some atomizers. This is the first batch. Actually got them last weekend But because for the past 2 weeks life has been getting in the way of my vaping. I was unable to do anything with them until this weekend. Converted all 3 rda's to bottom feed. And since I was making a run of mods I made some for my personal collection. Here are the first 2.

eM1mQuI.jpg

COI0L9L.jpg

2AuHA5H.jpg

4U7iNCR.jpg

BmRPdYJ.jpg
Nice!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

eM1mQuI.jpg

COI0L9L.jpg

2AuHA5H.jpg

4U7iNCR.jpg

BmRPdYJ.jpg
nice!!!!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Give us a review :)

So far (less than half an hour of use, lol) like it.

The bottom cap that hold the juice bottle in is 100% removable. You take it off, and the juice bottle has to be teased down because it is connected to a rod, it pops off and on a stopper at the end of the rod.

Hits like a good mech with a mofset so far, doesn't have the same feel as a pure mech.

Bottle is very soft. Not (very expensive) Italian bottle soft, but way softer than stock bottles on REO or CV.

I keep wanting to press the cap over the battery instead of the button on the side.

There is a little light on one side that lights up briefly when you fire it and oddly, when you squonk the juice bottle.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man you should get the Coppervape! I have three of them and they are brilliant mechs. I already have the authentic O-16. If I knew there was a clone for one-tenth its price I would'nt have bought the authentic.

i've really gone off single batteries

parallel all the way, for the lack of volt drop/battery sag

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi Ben...they are fabulous! Got three of them! Great performance and very good value for money, hits like a freight train and the best thing is you won't feel as bad if it gets dinged, scratched or lost!

I suggest you get at least two! And don't get the RDA.

hey Tam,i hadda do some filing on my coppervape.it wasnt firing everytime.a lil file work and BAM hits like a train everytime now!!!i got the white one and run my delrin derringer on it and am lovin it man!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey Tam,i hadda do some filing on my coppervape.it wasnt firing everytime.a lil file work and BAM hits like a train everytime now!!!i got the white one and run my delrin derringer on it and am lovin it man!
Where did you file?
I just clean the mating surfaces on mine with alc about 1 time per week.

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Congrats my friend! I love them! Great mods IMO.

VU Sponsors