Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeeps, this thing is tiny. Might have to get used to it - it feels TOO tiny, lol.

squeeze2.jpg

So, I dunno - this thing does NOT have the feel of durability that a Coppervape does. In fact, I'm so far thinking it's a compromise from a standard dripbox - smaller, but also smaller bottle, and maybe a little flimsier - especially on the battery connection. Maybe it's just the light battery cap, or the way the light shows through the usb port that's giving me the "delicate" impression. I dunno.

Also - my "grey" is definitely greenish...

But heck - it's a cute lil' thing, and it vapes.

Hey, @JuicyLucy, unless yours is different than mine, it doesn't light up from squonking - what it does is it lights up while firing, then the light goes off for 1 second, then comes back on for 5 seconds. So if you squonk right after a puff, you might THINK that's kicking the light on - but it's not the squonk...it's the "afterglow" lol.

squeeze1.jpg

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
332c5cae0cf62d089d238ab57c7bb9e8.jpg
I want one....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
the
Where did you file?
I just clean the mating surfaces on mine with alc about 1 time per week.

if ya look at the pic...that lil patch of space inside of the magnet holes wasnt letting mine fire unless i put pressure on the top cap.so i filed a lil off each side and viola.hard to explain w/o the pic,if i knew how to photo shop i could put a lil arrow pointing...lol.anyways it works fine now!~IMG_20161006_153544.jpg

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the

if ya look at the pic...that lil patch of space inside of the magnet holes wasnt letting mine fire unless i put pressure on the top cap.so i filed a lil off each side and viola.hard to explain w/o the pic,if i knew how to photo shop i could put a lil arrow pointing...lol.anyways it works fine now!~View attachment 63337

Actually one of mine sometimes has this same problem. How did you file it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vaughan got in touch. Kid in hospital. Tough year with family

Says he needs to work out murikans when things settle. But can't risk jail time.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
aint noone going to effin jail over mods...gimme a break.i thought aussies were a hardass bunch...lol. guess not that aussie...ha ha,FUCK THE FDA!!

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Actually one of mine sometimes has this same problem. How did you file it?

check out the pic in my post....the inside area where the magnet holes are is where i filed a lil down on each side and fires everytime now.they are mass produced and like anything can have lil hickups.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Are we ? Lol

Vaughan is a kiwi though.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

okay i know you aussies NEVER like to be confused...my mistake..i thought someone said he was an aussie....so sorry dogman...lol.anyone who seriously think the fd fuckin aye is gonna jail someone from oversea's isnt thinking clearly.my opinion and i dont play the political correctness game anymore...fuck the feelings bullshit say what ya want!btw i did say THAT aussie...or now i know he is a kiwi.so i didnt call the whole lot of ya out...just the 1

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alright. :) Fast Tech decided to play nice for me this morning. I finally got to look at their listed narda clones. Searched for them in the past to no avail. They do look to be good rdas and I might need to try one for under $10 later on.

I'm broken in on the Velocity V2 decks and like them for their overall capacity and ease for building. But yes, I see the nardas and do think I might genuinely try one. I had thought about trying the Goons too but have kind of talked myself out of them, not sure why. Need to catch up to myself to ask about that. :)

if you get a narda clone and want some great allens head screws for it i have about 30 or so left out of the 100 i got a while back.thier way better then the stock crap the clones come with i thought anyways.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
826c1fc86ae1ffb3fef82657db008ec1.jpg

When your atty is four times the price of your mod. Still a pretty decent vape!

but it was still cheaper then the new price back then Tamer,plus ya got all the cup things with it too...lol.i feel now like i overcharged ya friend.

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
but it was still cheaper then the new price back then Tamer,plus ya got all the cup things with it too...lol.i feel now like i overcharged ya friend.

Well the mod sells for what? $29 I think. And the RRP for the O-16 plus the extras is $120-130 maybe. So I'm not far off.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well the mod sells for what? $29 I think. And the RRP for the O-16 plus the extras is $120-130 maybe. So I'm not far off.

have ya ever used all the lil top caps i sent with that setup.idk how i ended up with so many of them for the one lil atty...lol.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was piffed a Geyscano as my first squonker and now also have a Dripbox. I do want more of them, but will have to wait a while.

Anyways, a friend of mine is wanting to quit smoking and I set him up with my Geyscano. It has its quirks, but love that little mod. I hope he enjoys it as much as I do and that it helps him to get off of the stinkies.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
if you get a narda clone and want some great allens head screws for it i have about 30 or so left out of the 100 i got a while back.thier way better then the stock crap the clones come with i thought anyways.

Alright, will keep that in mind. Thanks. :)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey hank i have a reactor CF just did for me a month er so ago if your interested.

You have a pic? (Preferredly with the air holes) I googled the reactor, & it looks a bit tight, if I'm looking at the right one

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMG_20161007_084903_1.jpg
You have a pic? (Preferredly with the air holes) I googled the reactor, & it looks a bit tight, if I'm looking at the right one

ill get a pic and put it on here today sometime.just got in a lil while ago from an all night ride...need sleep....sometime...lol.

i thought ya said ya wanted a smaller diameter/restrikted atty...reactor is definitly smaller,maybe a chinarda is mor what your looking for?anyways no biggie,here is a few pics anyways.its a killer flavor atty.id probly kick myself later for selling it anyways.i go through phases of using smaller flavor attys and then put them up for a while.this is the last small flavor atty i have.i have a clone bf marquis if your wantin to try one.

Attachments

• IMG_20161007_084947_1.jpg
    IMG_20161007_084947_1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
View attachment 63396

ill get a pic and put it on here today sometime.just got in a lil while ago from an all night ride...need sleep....sometime...lol.

i thought ya said ya wanted a smaller diameter/restrikted atty...reactor is definitly smaller,maybe a chinarda is mor what your looking for?anyways no biggie,here is a few pics anyways.its a killer flavor atty.id probly kick myself later for selling it anyways.i go through phases of using smaller flavor attys and then put them up for a while.this is the last small flavor atty i have.i have a clone bf marquis if your wantin to try one.

That actually looks pretty damn good lol does it take a standard 510 tip?

I got a Solstice from Train. I'm loving the shit out of it. I'm fully convinced if he'da given it a thorough using there's no way he woulda given it up

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was piffed a Geyscano as my first squonker and now also have a Dripbox. I do want more of them, but will have to wait a while.

Anyways, a friend of mine is wanting to quit smoking and I set him up with my Geyscano. It has its quirks, but love that little mod. I hope he enjoys it as much as I do and that it helps him to get off of the stinkies.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Yeah the Geyscano is ok. Just got one for $15 a week or so ago.
The atty that comes with it is pretty much garbage though.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rules of Squonk

1. There is no squonk.
2. Talking about sqounk isn't allowed.
3. Calling a thing squonk does not make it squonk.
4. Every four to six drags off a squonking unit requires a squonk.
5. When in doubt squonk.
6. In talking to non-squonkers see rule number one.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rules of Squonk

1. There is no squonk.
5. When in doubt squonk.

It is squeeze and spurt.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rules of Squonk

1. There is no squonk.
5. When in doubt squonk.

Squonk you Morley

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That actually looks pretty damn good lol does it take a standard 510 tip?

I got a Solstice from Train. I'm loving the shit out of it. I'm fully convinced if he'da given it a thorough using there's no way he woulda given it up

yeah it take any 510 driptip.the one on there is off my derringer.i like goofy DT.ive got 50$ in it.have a marquis clone too,but skillzizzo is looking at it ATM.dont know if he wants it yet.

ADD;marquis is gone,only have the reator left if your interested.

Last edited:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Halady RDA looks the tits. Too bad bevapehappy is the only ones with a pre-order for it. Fuck fucking bluecheck

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
focalecig agreed my o16s must be lost in the mail

they sent a second lot for free

then the original order showed up the next day :confused:

good little atties, really get the most out of a single battery. Just trialling one on my PC Wood Mod and it is beast mode

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah - I am HOPING that they sell 'em direct from their own website, on or about the same time that pre-order is due to ship - I think 10/17.
I would try the pre-order, pretty sure I want one of these - but that verification sounds like a pain in the ass, and I'm also hoping that once they're truly launched they'll have the promised accessories - delrin and ultem caps...

The Halady RDA looks the tits. Too bad bevapehappy is the only ones with a pre-order for it. Fuck fucking bluecheck

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Squonk peeps....

I ordered a couple of Coppervapes and as a complete squonk newbie, I decided to order a few cheap Fasttech BF attys to begin my journey with and see if squonking is for me.

I tried to listen to as many opinions on Vu as I could and decided on (and ordered) the following...

Tsunami 24 clone (have an authentic currently being used as a dripper)
2 Coppervape V2 attys (cheap in the kit)
Movkin JC-25 "authentic"
NARDA clone
Origen Little clone

Did I do ok? Are any of these BF attys garbage or a waste of 7 to 11 bucks?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Squonk peeps....

I ordered a couple of Coppervapes and as a complete squonk newbie, I decided to order a few cheap Fasttech BF attys to begin my journey with and see if squonking is for me.

I tried to listen to as many opinions on Vu as I could and decided on (and ordered) the following...

Movkin JC-25 "authentic"
NARDA clone
Origen Little clone

The coppervape V2 attys are ok. Just either drill out the stock tip or use a different drip tip.
Movkin Jc25 not so much fro all I have seen on it.
Narda Clone NICE. Either MTL or restricted lung. Some say it is the best flavor atty ever.
Origin Little clone is supposed to be a nice MTL atty never tried one though.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey Squonk peeps....

Movkin JC-25 "authentic"
NARDA clone
Origen Little clone

looks like a nice haul,itll be you who decides how good the atty's are.i have had alot of bf mods in the last few years and the CV is a hard hitter and for the price a no lose situation for whoever gets one...imho that is.goodluck and wish id have been able to have all the choices with mods and atty's as ppl have today when i quit smokin...wow woulda maybe saved me a bunch of money.3 yrs is a lifetime in the vape world.enjoy!

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The coppervape V2 attys are ok. Just either drill out the stock tip or use a different drip tip.
Movkin Jc25 not so much fro all I have seen on it.
Narda Clone NICE. Either MTL or restricted lung. Some say it is the best flavor atty ever.
Origin Little clone is supposed to be a nice MTL atty never tried one though.
Thx for the response.

I thought I would get my feet wet before looking at anything high end. My Tobeco Velocity clones have BF pins as well, so if I can't get a good vape out of any of these attys, I have problems. ;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thx for the response.

I thought I would get my feet wet before looking at anything high end. My Tobeco Velocity clones have BF pins as well, so if I can't get a good vape out of any of these attys, I have problems. ;)
I use the Tobecco Velocity mini's, NarDa clone and the v2 Coppervape attys on my Coppervape mods.
I usually put 2 .5 -.6 ohm 26 GA SS316 2.5 mm coils in the dual coil attys and one in the NarDa.
Vapes nice.

VU Sponsors