Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d16ca0026aa8642a7f6ea1b63790b749.png

Ugh I did it.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No one gets along all the time.
I know I have ticked of Andria a time or two. My blunt spoken ways I suppose.
But we get along and enjoy each others company... Well most all the time anyway.

btw Andria, Your package will go out Monday and I threw a few more things in there that you or your son may like.
Had too much stuff going on the last couple of days to get it prepped.

Thx mon, that's really nice! I know he'll appreciate it, because he's completely given up on that original Lemo, just can't get a good vape from it. But that means that now I have TWO original Lemos... and I like the way it vapes just fine. :D

He got his new Berserker today, it vapes great, but we're trying to solve a leaking problem with the bottom-most seal, I suspect an o-ring problem, but need to take it back apart AGAIN to verify that, and see if we can get it solved.

I only got ticked off at you before I really knew you... once I did get to know you a bit... nahhh. You're one of my fuggee pals. :D

Andria

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Nobody needs to apologize to me, [...] clearly some others have made up their mind about the "new elitist me" and that's just fine. my world keeps turning.

Just to be clear, I can disagree with something you say, or ask about what you mean without thinking anything negative about you. I don't know you.

I just wanted to know why you thought that would be the thing for someone with a clone to do. And you explained it. There's a limited number of slots in the group and you think it should go to people willing to wait.

That's fine, that's your opinion, you're entitled to it. Thanks for explaining where you were coming from.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I think I finally figured out a good build to make the Solo RDA shine.
316L 24/36g single core Clapton 3mm ID. Installed it legs up and it reads at .4 ohms. Flavor is much more discernible, vapor is slightly cooler than the 26/36 fused clapton I had in it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I think I finally figured out a good build to make the Solo RDA shine.
316L 24/36g single core Clapton 3mm ID. Installed it legs up and it reads at .4 ohms. Flavor is much more discernible, vapor is slightly cooler than the 26/36 fused clapton I had in it before.

5 wrap enough for it? Would figure that leaves a ton of room and not a lot of surface area? What wires do you have available to you?

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't hate anyone, well except for Obama, Hillary..... Wait, that's a whole other issue. I enjoy your input on this forum very much. I absolutely love the little orca I got from you. Very nice craftsmanship! Ignore the Ass hats and idiots. I admire a person that sticks by they're friends. i meant nothing personally, I'm just an opinionated asshole... Lol
Whoever it was that said you should leave can...... Well they know what they can do to themselves... Lol

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On a different note, this was dinner last night, it was the wife’s birthday so we went to a local “French” bistro... best $175 I’ve spent in a while.
Black Truffle salami and foie gras mouse with pickled veggies mini French onion bites behind it.
d66a44fc60e5b0cdf1074fafdc73a9d0.heic

Fried quail breast with ancho cheddar grit cakes, wilted greens and a bourbon peach sauce and topped with a piece of foie gras
a85617c442fc3cf216918c65306b9622.heic

Filet with a lobster, crab and corn salad and cheddar and chive mashed with fried shallots and Demi
75b23734d1c56fe041a0b661ddc459ff.heic

And beignets
2b6e84355fdef7f7e1f4aff2929e4347.heic

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
giphy.gif

Well those 3 pages went by fast lol

I will say that I am far from an elitist and am not against clones in any way but if you are in the group and pick up a clone then decide you don't want the authentic, a soft suggestion to leave the group because they capped it at 4,000 people.

After I know what my AQ Motorsports bill is going to be for my Subie in a week or two I will know if I have the coin for a Haku... or if I need to lick my wound for a month before I put my name on the list :xD:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On a different note, this was dinner last night, it was the wife’s birthday so we went to a local “French” bistro... best $175 I’ve spent in a while.
Black Truffle salami and foie gras mouse with pickled veggies mini French onion bites behind it.

Fried quail breast with ancho cheddar grit cakes, wilted greens and a bourbon peach sauce and topped with a piece of foie gras

Filet with a lobster, crab and corn salad and cheddar and chive mashed with fried shallots and Demi

And beignets

I'm going to New Orleans for a couple days next month. I want to eat ALL OF THAT!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

And beignets

That looks awesome! my goodness... Now I'm hungry...( Nothing new when I see kick ass looking food )

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5 wrap enough for it? Would figure that leaves a ton of room and not a lot of surface area? What wires do you have available to you?

I did an 8 wrap with the single cover Clapton. I had 7 wrap fused clapton in the before that was .3 ohms and it was a bit too hot.

I have 24, 26, 28, and 36g 316L at the moment.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did an 8 wrap with the single cover Clapton. I had 7 wrap fused clapton in the before that was .3 ohms and it was a bit too hot.

I have 24, 26, 28, and 36g 316L at the moment.

Hmm So cornfused lol... I plugged in 26/36 SS316L 3mm 8 wrap Clapton and I get .65, and why I said 5 wrap earlier... as long as you enjoy it...I'll just mind my own lol ;)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm So cornfused lol... I plugged in 26/36 SS316L 3mm 8 wrap Clapton and I get .65, and why I said 5 wrap earlier... as long as you enjoy it...I'll just mind my own lol ;)

That's because the single core clapton I have in there now is 24g core.

The fused clapton I had in the Solo BEFORE had a dual 26g core. :)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's because the single core clapton I have in there now is 24g core.

The fused clapton I had in the Solo BEFORE had a dual 26g core. :)

AHA! reading comprehension...yup missed the transition, not cornfused anymore lol.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not believe Andria would like the Chalice IV - even with the airflow choked down it is not a super tight draw, just a very restricted one

Now the Chalice III is a real possibility, but hard to get a hold of and the "clones" looked like the OG, but did not perform like one
Are we talking veins popping on head tight Airflow?
And yes I was aware of the Chalice III Clone not being up to snuff.Which is why I didn't recommend that version.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never shunned anyone for buying a clone and I also never stated that people who buy a clone Haku are lesser, so the elitist label I've picked up over the past couple of pages seems to be a bit hasty, but so be it. I'll be an elitist if that's what the consensus is.
I simply asked those who would be buying the clone to exit the group (i even said please) simply for the fact that your spot could easily be occupied by someone who doesn't have any issue with waiting for the original if need be.
Now, a question:
Which is worse, elitism or entitlement?
Yet more illogical nonsense...What the holy hell?

Time to wake up to 1 big fact...Unless the FB page in question is yours you ain't got any right to even ask what you asked period!
It doesn't matter whether or not you asked nicely...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, that's good to know! Super-tight really is the best way to describe what I need; the original Lemo, when closed all the way, is slightly airier than I prefer, but tolerable, much of the time -- until I get frustrated with it because of being airy, and grab my Achilles. :D

Really, the draw from a carto is an excellent likeness of what I'm looking for, because it's the most like a cigarette's draw. And THAT is what I want -- I smoked for 39 yrs, but I never huffed anything at all, and have no plans to start.

Andria
So why not get a few thousand or so cartomizers and maybe 5 or 6 different colored carto-tanks?
They still make both.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MS.....You belong here......
The Red Sox have their Yankees
Every Road Runner has their Coyote
Every "Time" has his "The Cromwell"
I have Alabama football.....Go Vols!!!

I usually abhor cliches, but.....

Our diversity of thought is our greatest strength.
Me VS The World...JK LMAO!

EDIT : I'M SURPRISED MENTIONING (TIME) & (THE CROMWELL) IN THE SAME POST SOMEHOW DIDN'T CAUSE THE THE INERWEBS TO BREAK!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

And
You should have lead with beignets

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't put isopropyl on anything that might absorb it, but that's just me. Got the vodka for $6/quart and it was quite literally on the bottom shelf. Definitely not drinkable. It smells like isopropyl. :D
You only soak them for an hour or less and let them dry for 24 hours. any alc that got absorbed evaporates out. It being absorbed just a bit is why it works so well cleaning plastic bottles and orings. Because the flavors/odors were also absorbed into the outer layer of medium.

Been doing it for 2.5 years and no issues not even dry knuckles.

In any case still far safer than smoking.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've made them 100s of times just giving him crap, I'm a former chef of 15yrs so I don't do mixes. But it did remind me to order more coffee from them, so thanks!

Sent from my XR6M10 using Tapatalk

There seem to be a lot of chefs here on VU, myself included. Although, I HATE BAKING! Lol

That being said I'm trying my hand a running a small coffee roasting business. I currently have a Monsooned Malabar that is phenomenal!

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There seem to be a lot of chefs here on VU, myself included. Although, I HATE BAKING! Lol

That being said I'm trying my hand a running a small coffee roasting business. I currently have a Monsooned Malabar that is phenomenal!

Mmmmmm details in said coffee business? I’m a coffee “snob” and am always looking for a good bean!

I’m not a chef anymore, left it and in the IT world now. Tired of the long hours and never enough pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors